What's new

India, Afghanistan discussing Kabul river projects to deny water to Pakistan

India would stop weapons flowing into Pakistan not Water.

India's opposition is to the Pakistan's military not Pakistani people.

Yes....you have enmity with Pakistanis, sir. Our military protect us, leaving it without arms and ammunition will hurt Pakistani territory and people...

Pakistani civilians go into military. Military doesn't land from sky as you are implying. If you have enmity with our armed folks and then you have enmity with unarmed of us.

This mentality of yours is proof of India's intention towards Pakistan. As if India, is on damn high moral, thinking of itself as mature country, going after precise target.......SORRY...U r failed.

Pakistan is people and people are military ....

Empty threat..you are already doing what you can to both Ind and afg...now face the heat

:disagree: o_O...

U will throw your card first and then it will b our turn.

Afghan rivers are not covered under IW treaty

No worries. Afghans try any funny business, we'll forceably send over 5 million Afghans from Pakistan back home and permanently seal over border with them. Then we'll sit back and watch a famine take hold that makes Ethiopia look like heaven.

@chanakya84 respected sir AK-47 is most manufactured weapon and there are many copies and rebel dont have to wait in line for licence or permit for such weapons. You were also talking about f-16 when did PAF used f-16 on protesters and talking about tank you also used tank in operation bluestar. FYI there are no protest in India when RSS and Shiv Sena do there gunda gardi i never heard of firing pallet guns on there faces. now please dont say that its Pakistani conspiracy.

@chanakya84 respected sir AK-47 is most manufactured weapon and there are many copies and rebel dont have to wait in line for licence or permit for such weapons. You were also talking about f-16 when did PAF used f-16 on protesters and talking about tank you also used tank in operation bluestar. FYI there are no protest in India when RSS and Shiv Sena do there gunda gardi i never heard of firing pallet guns on there faces. now please dont say that its Pakistani conspiracy.
Sir, where do you think these people get AK 47 in a highly fortified place. You cannot get AK47 in UP which is known as lawless unless you are very highly connected. Kashmir being on the poorer side from human development index does not have enough money to pay for these weapons unless they are being smuggled from outside. And the obivious choice would be Pakistan.

Now coming to protestors. Protestors are those who march, not those who throw stones at the security forces. Regarding tanks, india used it once and it is termed as the darkest chapter in Indian history. But it broke down all the khalistani sentiment. Aint it? If we want we can do the same here. No one India will give a rat's a$$ apart from few media hungry people who can be counted on fingers, if India gives armed forces guns. World being a bigot will remain quite. What will the world do put sanctions on us and make their billion dollar investments go boom in air. we have already ensured that it does not happen by making the world invest in India.

Regarding shiv sena it is more like a local gundas with political connections, thats it. Every country has bunch loony bins including the west. When the time comes they will be reprimanded too.

Indian public is dangerous, even BJP knows that. They have seen it when they were defeated in Delhi, Modi was bashed like hell after Uri attacks. BJP tried to ride on the hindutva wave in its first year and it failed in delhi. Now all the Yogi adityanath and everyone is sitting with finger on the lips. That is the power of democracy.

Pakistan should annex 50% of Afghan for making friendship with enemy Hindustan

Last edited:
Pakistan has a way out of it. Its as simple as fall in line. Stop making heroes out of terrorist. Having nukes does not give you immunity to be a local gunda of south asia.
India would stop weapons flowing into Pakistan not Water.

India's opposition is to the Pakistan's military not Pakistani people.

The Pakistan Army and it's people are one in the same and are intertwined. The Pakistan Army comes from the Pakistan people. And we both love eachother. The Pakistan Army is the only institution in the whole history of Mankind that has been able to repel and fend off an enemy nation that is more than 7× bigger than us and has the full backing of nearly all the world's most powerful nations for nearly 70 years. That is an unprecedented achievement in Human history.

How many times do we need to discuss this stupidity?

It is an established fact that river chitral provides 60% water to kabul therefore we can easily divert water if such an attempt is made.

More than half the water of Kabul river flows from Pakistan's Kunar river, all we have to do is cut and re-direct water from kunar to swat river and the Kabul river would mostly dry up.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1038435

Figure%2012.3Kabul%20River%20Map.jpg

And then someone asked you,"Who is stopping you"??

For Pakistan's water problem,it is Pakistan itself who should be blamed.They don't make dams,they don't have any plan to create proper water storage,and when someone tries to make one,they try to salvage it using conspiracy theories.

If water is blocked by India then war is inevitable...

What are "Babur"s for???? By the by, Babur Han subjugated Kabul first, then he went for Delhi...
And what babur did to pakistan? Ahaaaa there was a vaccum in between them :blah::blah:

How many times do we need to discuss this stupidity?

It is an established fact that river chitral provides 60% water to kabul therefore we can easily divert water if such an attempt is made.
Actually india wants you to try this..... once done, pakistan automaticaly loose the right to cry water water on international forum once india start diverting all western rivers.

And what babur did to pakistan? Ahaaaa there was a vaccum in between them :blah::blah:

Actually india wants you to try this..... once done, pakistan automaticaly loose the right to cry water water on international forum once india start diverting all western rivers.

I was talking about repercussions you moron so dont quote me with your stupidity again

If water is blocked by India then war is inevitable...
You disappointed me by not threatening with aatmi NASR..... :rofl:

I was talking about repercussions you moron so dont quote me with your stupidity again
Aah personal attack.... I expected better than this from you.... :p:

I can help you by reporting it to mods....hope you behave nxt time:police:

Back
Top Bottom