What's new

India, Afghanistan discussing Kabul river projects to deny water to Pakistan

Pakistan does not anyone to prosper economically. your record of supporting insurgencies supports it
Dam for power generation eventually releases the water downstream. I do not know what the problem is

Iran, Turkey, Central Asia, Russia, China and the list goes on.

But that is not the point, is it? It doesn't change the fact that India's intention is well known especially the confession from the horse's mouth [Ajit Doval] sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which claimed the lives more than 50,000 people and more in Pakistan.

On bold: I don't know what your Indian medias teach you but it is other way around especially with your in-charge NSA, Ajit Doval confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based Terrorist outfit - personally handpicked by Genocidal Modi for that job.

the reality is that India is investing its money on Afghan dam to deny the water streaming to Pakistan. Your own officials confessed that. It is understandable since their plans regarding 'isolating Pakistan' backfired with their dhoti turned upside down, and therefore, they are expected to resort to shameless tactics which will only further the possibility of Nuclear war sooner than we think. Your Modi is war monger genocidal who has lost the marbles completely.

We need to change afghan government and install a pro Pakistan regime when will stupid foreign affairs people understand that.

Iran, Turkey, Central Asia, Russia, China and the list goes on.

But that is not the point, is it? It doesn't change the fact that India's intention is well known especially the confession from the horse's mouth [Ajit Doval] sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which claimed the lives more than 50,000 people and more in Pakistan.

On bold: I don't know what your Indian medias teach you but it is other way around especially with your in-charge NSA, Ajit Doval confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based Terrorist outfit - personally handpicked by Genocidal Modi for that job.

the reality is that India is investing its money on Afghan dam to deny the water streaming to Pakistan. Your own officials confessed that. It is understandable since their plans regarding 'isolating Pakistan' backfired with their dhoti turned upside down, and therefore, they are expected to resort to shameless tactics which will only further the possibility of Nuclear war sooner than we think. Your Modi is war monger genocidal who has lost the marbles completely.

look at the dam design before commenting

War are fought for many reason but resources are at the top of that list. If India and Afghanistan do this and are thinking that they would open two fronts against Pakistan then they are highly delusional. Blocking water would be the start of a great war (war for survival for Pakistan) and most probably would end up with millions of people dying. .

Pakistan has a way out of it. Its as simple as fall in line. Stop making heroes out of terrorist. Having nukes does not give you immunity to be a local gunda of south asia.

@chanakya84 Excuse me Sir, you must have mistaken us for Nepal, Afghanistan or other. Heroes are not made without the help of aggressor. if you are so against it then why dont you stop your brutality against Kashmirs. GUNDA you say how is acting so childish around his minions and acting all strong and powerful. You are hilarious mate.

@chanakya84 Excuse me Sir, you must have mistaken us for Nepal, Afghanistan or other. Heroes are not made without the help of aggressor. if you are so against it then why dont you stop your brutality against Kashmirs. GUNDA you say how is acting so childish around his minions and acting all strong and powerful. You are hilarious mate.

Yes, the aggressor in this case is Pakistan. There is army in Kashmir because of militants sent by Pakistan. Dont tell me people like wani manufacture guns and trainings on their own. They have their training schools within Kashmir and advanced weaponry they can buy on the shop next door.

Pakistan is the one who sends people to throw stones on army in a herd of people which starts a chain reaction. And causalities are Kashmiries. And when Kashmiries die same Pakistan does the rona dhona on the international stage. No one buys your opinion because most of the world knows about it, and why wouldnt they when international terrorists are found in your backyard, UN declared terrorist give free speeches, your PM acknowledges a member of banned organization. Only a fool will think post these events anyone is going to buy your narrative that Pakistanis are just innocent people whose heart bleed for Kashmir.

More than half the water of Kabul river flows from Pakistan's Kunar river, all we have to do is cut and re-direct water from kunar to swat river and the Kabul river would mostly dry up.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1038435

Figure%2012.3Kabul%20River%20Map.jpg

@chanakya84 are you saying that Indian army is there on its people request. and Pakistan has asked Kashmirs to attack Indian soldier who are there killing and raping them. If i agree with your theory then why do Kashmirs listen to our government not your modi government. The herd of people was from Islamabad and Rawalpindi not from Kashmir. hahaha Sir please stop this bullshit. and about aggressor could you kindly tell me did we used pallet guns to blind people did we use rape as a weapon on Kashmirs. and advance training you were saying what sort of training are you referring to anybody can get Ak-47 anywhere in the world and firing it is no issue. are they para dropped in kashmir by Paf c-130. please sir you are only making yourself look bad.

@chanakya84 are you saying that Indian army is there on its people request. and Pakistan has asked Kashmirs to attack Indian soldier who are there killing and raping them. If i agree with your theory then why do Kashmirs listen to our government not your modi government. The herd of people was from Islamabad and Rawalpindi not from Kashmir. hahaha Sir please stop this bullshit. and about aggressor could you kindly tell me did we used pallet guns to blind people did we use rape as a weapon on Kashmirs. and advance training you were saying what sort of training are you referring to anybody can get Ak-47 anywhere in the world and firing it is no issue. are they para dropped in kashmir by Paf c-130. please sir you are only making yourself look bad.

Again misquoting myself. I never said the herd is from Pakistan. Their are grivences within Kashmiries. They have all the right to protest peacefully. Among the group of men their are few paid stone pelters. When they throw stones and when armed forces take action against them, these same stone pelters are the first one to run. This creates a chain reaction where in Kashmiris are the one who get the blunt.

India was kind enough to use pellet guns, had it been Pakistan army would be using F16, had it been Russia they all would have martyred, had it been China there would be tanks over their dead bodies. History is evident of that i do not have to give links to prove what happens to such uprisings against the state. It would not take a minute for Indian govt to replace them with actual guns, and trust all this drama will stop in a minute. India is a democracy and Kashmir as part of India has right to protest peacefully.

Sorry dude AK 47 are freely available in pakistan but same is not the case in India. In India you need a lengthy process to posses a simple gun. AK's cannot be manufactured in local gun factories. Taking on army does take a hell of a training, they cannot do it without external help.

Now most of India Pakistan border is porous enough to help these folks infiltrate to and fro into Pakistan.

Pakistan has a way out of it. Its as simple as fall in line. Stop making heroes out of terrorist. Having nukes does not give you immunity to be a local gunda of south asia.

Gundas are rational people. They have their own way of getting their way, illegal even, but their ends are rational.

A religious crazy bigot may not have rational ends.

Pakistan cant threaten India, there is no river that runs from Pak to India.

India wont stop water. Mark my words. Jab hoga tab batana.

If the water stops running, blood will. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom