What's new

India, Afghanistan discussing Kabul river projects to deny water to Pakistan

And then someone asked you,"Who is stopping you"??

For Pakistan's water problem,it is Pakistan itself who should be blamed.They don't make dams,they don't have any plan to create proper water storage,and when someone tries to make one,they try to salvage it using conspiracy theories.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?, the Kunar river which originates from Pakistan literally has more water flowing into Kabul river then it would normally would have otherwise, if we built a damn or redirect water from kunar to swat river the kabul river in itself would mostly dry up, don't believe me here I'll quote from wikipedia:

"The Kunar meets the Kabul near Jalalabad. In spite of the Kunar carrying more water than the Kabul, the river continues as the Kabul River after this confluence, mainly for the political and historical significance of the name."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabul_River

BTW there are three rivers that originates from China and enter into India or forcibly captured and occupied Indian territories and they are Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Indus rivers, we could potentially ask our friend to block all three, dams I believe are already being built on brahmaputra river, sutlej and Indus both ultimately flows to Pakistan, China can potentially block and reroute those rivers as well at leisure, stop playing with fire Indian it is only you who will burn.

Many tributaries of Ganges also originates from nepal.

20111119_FBM953.gif

Last edited:
Hello all
To all Pakistanis here on this forum , WE NEED DAMS AND LOTS OF THEM AND ASAP LIKE IN 15 YEARS , If not from 2030 onwards be ready to import all what we need because our agriculture output will be down by like 30% minimum dew to water shortage and demand will grow up by 50% dew to increase in Population.
we need dams on all Indus tributaries in GB , and 2 Big dams on Indus , 1 More dam on Jhalum River , and 1 dam (only place in Pakistan) on Chenab River (Chinyot Dam).
We also have a place for a dam on Kabul River we also can make a medium seize dam there , and some other small dams on small rivers (streams ) coming from Afghanistan.
And for all of you the First Dam we should make or build is Kala Bagg Dam , Hire new western companies redesign or rethink or what ever , and then start the dam in 2 years it will be ready in 5 years total 7 years , kill the politics , and take the politicians (illiterate on the subject ) out of it. This Dam will also help us to store the water from Ravi , Satluj , and Beyas rivers that India send (open) in rain sessions.
Its time to act and act fast , Its time to start 2 big and 2 medium dam together , Now for Money ask People of Pakistan , there are 100 different ways to arrange money for them , Just Tell the Truth to Nation and start .
Thank you all

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?, the Kunar river which originates from Pakistan literally has more water flowing into Kabul river then it would normally would have otherwise, if we built a damn or redirect water from kunar to swat river the kabul river in itself would mostly dry up, don't believe me here I'll quote from wikipedia:

"The Kunar meets the Kabul near Jalalabad. In spite of the Kunar carrying more water than the Kabul, the river continues as the Kabul River after this confluence, mainly for the political and historical significance of the name."

BTW there are three rivers that originates from China and enter into Indian territory and they are Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Indus rivers, we could potentially ask our friend to block all three, dams I believe are already being built on brahmaputra river, sutlej and Indus both ultimately flows to Pakistan, China can potentially block and reroute those rivers as well at leisure, stop playing with fire Indian it is only you who will burn.

map-of-major-rivers-of-india.jpg

Congratulations. you have finally reconciled with the fact that the whole of Jammu and Kashmir including PakOccKashmir is a part of India.

BTW there are three rivers that originates from China and enter into Indian territory and they are Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Indus rivers, we could potentially ask our friend to block all three, dams I believe are already being built on brahmaputra river, sutlej and Indus both ultimately flows to Pakistan, China can potentially block and reroute those rivers as well at leisure, stop playing with fire Indian it is only you who will burn.

map-of-major-rivers-of-india.jpg

Conspiracy theory is "Neighbour is plotting against Pakistan to block water using dams".Well,neighbors can't wait for Pakistan to approve our developments,do we??

According to experts,Pakistan wastes most of its water which other countries atleast tries to make use of it.

Couldn't find the article I intended to post...

http://www.tbl.com.pk/pakistans-water-problems/

According to that article,Pakistan wastes most of its water resources and post 2025,it'll create extremely critical condition in Pakistan,which is already in crisis level.

Congratulations. you have finally reconciled with the fact that the whole of Jammu and Kashmir including PakOccKashmir is a part of India.

Nope Indian occupied Kashmir, yeah my bad you would never be able to block the Indus river no matter how much you oppress/control and commit genocide of the natives Muslims of Kashmir, you would never have control of the native population of Kashmir to pull something like this off.

Your thirst for grabbing more land wouldn't tire though.

Last edited:
the design of the dam tells what the purpose is

they have been trying to annex 100% of afghanistan for the past 25 years

It is design of the dam, but the construction hasn't started yet. Rarely many construction follow the design down to the last detail. That design is just show off. Reality is different as no Indians would invest for the goodwill of Afghanistan unless they benefit from something - which is power of denying water to Pakistan just like dam in IOK. Basically, the design is just to show something while the plan is something else will be followed closely by the construction as Indian intended.

Indian reality regarding dam in IOK has been brought up in front of UN council many times.

It is design of the dam, but the construction hasn't started yet. Rarely many construction follow the design down to the last detail. That design is just show off. Reality is different as no Indians would invest for the goodwill of Afghanistan unless they benefit from something - which is power of denying water to Pakistan just like dam in IOK. Basically, the design is just to show something while the plan is something else will be followed closely by the construction as Indian intended.

Indian reality regarding dam in IOK has been brought up in front of UN council many times.
India has won every india water treaty arbitration

India has won every india water treaty arbitration

India hasn't. India can operate as long as it doesn't deny water from IOK to Pakistan. The moment India does would be breaking many laws as according to the proposed drafted agreement by UN.

Of course blood will. If you are going to blow yourself up then blood has to flow.

Stereotypes? Mate, you come from India don't even make me start on the cow jokes. The blood that will be spilt is yours, don't cross us.

Yes....you have enmity with Pakistanis, sir. Our military protect us, leaving it without arms and ammunition will hurt Pakistani territory and people...

Pakistani civilians go into military. Military doesn't land from sky as you are implying. If you have enmity with our armed folks and then you have enmity with unarmed of us.

This mentality of yours is proof of India's intention towards Pakistan. As if India, is on damn high moral, thinking of itself as mature country, going after precise target.......SORRY...U r failed.

Pakistan is people and people are military ....

It is not that simple.

Pakistan's Military may be made up of Pakistani People but they are not interchangeable.

Pakistani awaam is larger than Pakistani Military.

Pakistan's military has made an enemy out of India for it's survival.

India does not have any ill will against Pakistani people.

Maybe we should set coordinates of our ballistic missiles right on these dams

They better be nuclear tipped as there is enough concrete,ballast, and dirt in dams that a conventional bomb would not cut it.

Pakistan and India has enough rain, but no plan to retain the rain water. Both nation fully dependent on river.

BTW there are three rivers that originates from China and enter into India or forcibly captured and occupied Indian territories and they are Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Indus rivers, we could potentially ask our friend to block all three, dams I believe are already being built on brahmaputra river, sutlej and Indus both ultimately flows to Pakistan, China can potentially block and reroute those rivers as well at leisure, stop playing with fire Indian it is only you who will burn.

20111119_FBM953.gif
Yawn you know little about rivers

Back
Top Bottom