What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Yarar, what if a squadran made up of 3rd gen ac, showers missiles on 10 Eurofighters in a dog fight... lol!! at least 5 will down..

Hmmmm,Interesting!Why not train thousands of pigeons and shower the EF's with Pigeons,eventually the EJ-2000's will die and then we can call the other pigeons(alive!) by chanting hrrrrrrr,hrrrrrr[Dialogue courtesy-SRK]:lol:

The four JF-17 jet can try to crash into the single EF and the 1 remaining JF-17 jet will win :D

But can 100 EF beat 500 JF-17 jet? No

funny and childish remarks

It is stupid to deny it. Yes, the PAF is absolutely a top notch Air Force. They may have slightly older equipment, but with the JF 17s and J 10s coming, we'd be the stupid ones if we took them lightly. Even if we have double as many 4th gen ACs.. You have to remember that our planes are spread across 2 borders. It could really be anyone's game in the future. We have the MRCA, MKIs, LCA and FGFA coming. While they have the JF 17 and J10. If rumours are to be believed then J20 too.

funny and childish remarks

My question to you is that is J-10 B almost equal to EuoroFighter and what is the comparison between them so if Indian Decides to get Euorofighter and We get J-10 B will it balance the power thing with Indian Airforce what if Indian Goes for Rafale than is J-10 B than Rafale

Hmmmm,Interesting!Why not train thousands of pigeons and shower the EF's with Pigeons,eventually the EJ-2000's will die and then we can call the other pigeons(alive!) by chanting hrrrrrrr,hrrrrrr[Dialogue courtesy-SRK]:lol:

Maybe you should suckle on the pacifier again and go to sleep so to spare us from your babyish comments- --

We thought PAF is good as it gets.

But Osama has given India a second thought!

Yes, 150 Sukhoi-30MKI are nothing in front of JF-17. Mirange-2000 is nothing in front of F-16, Mig-29 in front of F-7. Phalcon is nothing in front of Erieye. Rafale or Eurofighter s nothing in front of J-10. Barak, Akash, Spyder is nothing in front of Anza and Spada-2000. :P

This is all results of recent Osama raid criticisms.

We thought PAF is good as it gets.

But Osama has given India a second thought!

for your kind information operation was not done by country of your level the operation was done by America which even is BAAP of your Armed Forces so dont compare yourself to Ameirca and dont even think that you will try to do OSAMA type operation and will get away with it use some brain if you have it

That is why India should chose French jets in the MMRCA, its not viable spending another $15m to get a EF jet.

When cheap JF-17 jets in numbers can take down EF jets.

Every Eurofighter carries many Meteor next generation missiles.

for your kind information operation was not done by country of your level the operation was done by America which even is BAAP of your Armed Forces so dont compare yourself to Ameirca and dont even think that you will try to do OSAMA type operation and will get away with it use some brain if you have it

No disrespect meant, but, did you even understand or try to understand what was said?

What i understood of his (Tiki Tam Tam's) mail was... We, the Indians thought that PAF is one of the better Air Forces around (as good as it gets) .. Which means we sort of know that it's a good force... But, the recent raid from US on your motherland simply showed another picture i.e. PAF might not be as strong or alert as people make it out to be...

It's an observation, that you may refute and we may agree to disagree! But, where did the question of 'Osama type operation' come into the picture?... It's an 'absolute' comment on the status of PAF as an Indian saw it... Just a perspective...

BTW, while you are looking out for the meaning of the above in a dictionary, please fo look for 'paranoia' as well... Cheers!

No disrespect meant, but, did you even understand or try to understand what was said?

What i understood of his (Tiki Tam Tam's) mail was... We, the Indians thought that PAF is one of the better Air Forces around (as good as it gets) .. Which means we sort of know that it's a good force... But, the recent raid from US on your motherland simply showed another picture i.e. PAF might not be as strong or alert as people make it out to be...

It's an observation, that you may refute and we may agree to disagree! But, where did the question of 'Osama type operation' come into the picture?... It's an 'absolute' comment on the status of PAF as an Indian saw it... Just a perspective...

BTW, while you are looking out for the meaning of the above in a dictionary, please fo look for 'paranoia' as well... Cheers!

Mr for your kind information Stealh Helicopters were used and even most of your radars cant even detect Stealth Technology first than most of our radars are not based on western border but on the eastern border and last thing is you always end up indirectly comparing your airforce with American Airforce and capability

Doesnt this thread already exist. ?

Yes in:

1) your history books
2) fact finding sites and books
3) your constitutions
4) your news

Its the sole reason why we get a lot of trolls from india some opposing themselves as israelisgetting all jealous of PAF progress.

Mr for your kind information Stealh Helicopters were used and even most of your radars cant even detect Stealth Technology first than most of our radars are not based on western border but on the eastern border and last thing is you always end up indirectly comparing your airforce with American Airforce and capability

Yes Sir... Stealth choppers were used... Still they were stationary for more than 40 minutes (close to a military installation - So have i heard on BBC etc) and caused mayhem in one of your towns and then went back... That is something that no one expected that it could happen to Pakistan, as people do believe it has strong enough resources at its disposal... May be none of us have that capability... and I am not even contesting that or inferring that we have... What was said was, we expected better from PAF... I am sure lots of people on your side also did the same...

All I was referring to your talk about 'Indian should not think about OBL type of raids'... As that was not even mentioned or indicated, why whip up the anger any further on something that was not even mentioned?

I rest my case!

Back
Top Bottom