What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Bro, why would we retaliate with Nuclear Weapons when we have enough conventional power to repel their attacks? I mean attacking India, facing their SAM sites, their sea of land mines, their AWEACS etc. is another thing but defending our front against IAF, IN and IA is quite possible with conventional equipment at our disposal. We are no pushover as we have already proved time and again.

there are exceptions of course..

Still there exists a big gap b/w IAF and PAF,,,,, also its gonna be increase exponentially atleast for the coming 3 decades. And your nukes are the deterrent,,,, don't get fool yourself by taking it as guarantee.

That 'big' gap is neutralized the moment IAF engages PAF within Pakistani airspace where our AWEACS and SAM sites come in to play. We have a defensive strategy, we are not aggressors. We know how to defend our own, if you doubt my word, read up the history of PAF and PAF pilots wherever they have faced an opponent.

By the way the gap that you keep counting on is a myth, in reality that exponential gap is exponentially minimized with more advanced tranche of JF-17's, J-10's and J-20's!

There is more than one way to skin a cat. You Know and I know that GOP will not allow another 26/11 emanate from Pak. WOT saved your skin the last time.

LOLOL.......that is really funny! Actually you Indians usually always find a way to back down after creating massive hype about Nuclear Wars! You guys need to wake up from stupid movie dreams where sunny deol runs to put an anti tank mine under a moving Pakistani tank after his body is riddled with atleast 2 dozen bullets! Things are very different in real life.

That 'big' gap is neutralized the moment IAF engages PAF within Pakistani airspace where our AWEACS and SAM sites come in to play. We have a defensive strategy, we are not aggressors. We know how to defend our own, if you doubt my word, read up the history of PAF and PAF pilots wherever they have faced an opponent.

By the way the gap that you keep counting on is a myth, in reality that exponential gap is exponentially minimized with more advanced tranche of JF-17's, J-10's and J-20's!

Really!! Why these assets does not work on time?? :hitwall:

one ak 47 is inoff for killing your 10-12 troops

Just buy 2.5 L of these, more than enough for IA and rest of money for your economy. What do you say????

I am really sick of these pakistani "think tanks" :hitwall:

All this is good but the real Question is can we stop US special forces from stealing Kiyani's wife from under his nose in Less then 40 Min

and the Answer is .....

No we Cant

And you have the mortification of seeing the impotency of the Air Force while NATO fighter jets are merrily having a ball over Pakistani air space where they intruded recently and shot off a few ATG missiles, not for a few seconds or minutes, but for TWO HOURS!! Where the heck was the much vaunted Pakistani Air Force with their fancy American and Chinese toys? Oh I forgot. Those are wrapped in cotton wool, only to be used against their arch rival India. In the meanwhile the US of A, NATO, Afghanistan etc can all keep merrily violating the sovereignty of Pakistan. That doesn't really matter! It's India that they've got to be wary about!

This signboard should be put on the AFPAK border...:welcome:

Really!! Why these assets does not work on time?? :hitwall:

At what point of time have these assets not working?

Just buy 2.5 L of these, more than enough for IA and rest of money for your economy. What do you say????

I am really sick of these pakistani "think tanks" :hitwall:

It would be wise to use quotes with nicks so that readers know who posted that and whom you are responding to, as now it seems I posted it which is incorrect.

And you have the mortification of seeing the impotency of the Air Force while NATO fighter jets are merrily having a ball over Pakistani air space where they intruded recently and shot off a few ATG missiles, not for a few seconds or minutes, but for TWO HOURS!! Where the heck was the much vaunted Pakistani Air Force with their fancy American and Chinese toys? Oh I forgot. Those are wrapped in cotton wool, only to be used against their arch rival India. In the meanwhile the US of A, NATO, Afghanistan etc can all keep merrily violating the sovereignty of Pakistan. That doesn't really matter! It's India that they've got to be wary about!

This signboard should be put on the AFPAK border...:welcome:

What is the obsession with NATO/US incursions to you Indians? Pakistan is a forefront ally in WoT and it is clear with wikileaks leaked documents that Drone attacks occur with the permission of Pakistan Military and Civilian establishment albeit denied to the general public. Can any of those happen without Pakistan's consent?

In a war with the US/NATO, Pakistan can expect to be annihilated but think of the consequences on US/NATO forces and countries within Pakistani reach, any idea what a wall-pinned nuclear nation of 180 million is capable of? You take away the current military leadership and replace it with one that is willing to fight and die with dignity instead of living in shame, denial, lies and you get 1 sovereign nation with proper respect from NATO and US!!!!

There is ready will to fight and die against India to the very end, there is eagerness to face India at every level and to never back down but the same will is needed against US/NATO. Who is the world would dare attack a Nuclear nation if that nation resolves to fight to the end!

Seriously think about it.

At what point of time have these assets not working?

Do I need to remind you everyday of drones and jets intrusions? What about 2nd May?? Don't want to get in details as it has been already discussed to death....
And it would be unwise to listen all these assets meant for INDIA not NATO or US. I think, these are for security from external powers. right?

It would be wise to use quotes with nicks so that readers know who posted that and whom you are responding to, as now it seems I posted it which is incorrect.

Nopes, it was in reply to your country fellow.

What is the obsession with NATO/US incursions to you Indians? Pakistan is a forefront ally in WoT and it is clear with wikileaks leaked documents that Drone attacks occur with the permission of Pakistan Military and Civilian establishment albeit denied to the general public. Can any of those happen without Pakistan's consent?
Ooops! Pardon me but your slip is showing! It is only the American drone operations within Pakistan that have been approved by your top brass. NOT operations by all and sundry with fighter aircraft! You can keep making excuses and try to obfuscate the issue but the fact remains that your Forces lack the balls to take any action against anyone violating your sovereignty on your Western borders.

Whatever happened to Kiyani's 'stern' warning after the Abbottabad incident that any violation of Pakistan sovereignty will be dealt with severely and with full force? Just a lot of the usual hot air emanating from your Generals, I guess! Jeeez!

Cheers!

A Gentle reminder

Dont take it has a given that this cant happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell can you have leading airforce with 18 modern fighters ie

18 F16/52

Yeah not telling us the JF17 is any where near a BLOCK 52 or su30mki level PLEASE

Orion Hunter is correct

iaf need to put USA stars & stripes on their MKI when they launch any strike

then the

PAF & GOP will just tell the pak public is was a JOINT OPERATION .... :usflag:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom