What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

It seems Bollywood is inflicting serious irrecoverable damage on many Indian minds. Storm Force is the most suffered one. Seems rather sad as you guys really live in a fantasy world and unable to see the ground realities as just how quickly PAF has reduced the gap in last 2 years. Still enough time for you folks to open your eyes before it is too late.

Then it would be on Pakistan Mind too. As Pakistanis are crazy about Hindi Movies. :cheers:

KHIZERK.

Dont you people listen.

STOP DAY DREAMING i have already explained BIG YELLOW BROTHER china will not fight your war.

AND your brother arabs states will not bat a eyelids.

WHERE WAS CHINA & ARABS BROTHERS in 1965 1971 & kargil.

wat has changed TODAY

IN WAR WITH PAK you will feel the full force of a massive indian military (dont expect spilt in forces to save you)

INDIA WILL COME WITH EVERYTHING THROWING THEIR RELATIVELY MASSIVE ECONOMY BEHIND THEIR ASSULT.

It will be short in time ,,, sharp in movement,,,, and hard hitting.

:rofl::rofl:

ohhh man, lay off the bashing. please.
This is making you look bad.

I preferred the time where you didn't bash (only troll) and hid your Indian flag.:lol:

jungibaaz

i suppose its a myth that a rag tag taliban blew up your maritime planes right in the heart of your city air base

or

that a USA seal team flew in undetected to take out OBL next to your military academy

ARE YOU PEOPLE ASLEEP

get real

272 su30mki backed by phalcon awacs IS A NITE MARE SCENARIO that no nation on earth can with stand WITH EXCEPTION of THE 5 NUKE POWERS and israel.

Insurgents can't be seen by radar, they hide among us.

how did 10 men on rubber dingy!!!!! manage to bring your economic capital to a standstill for 3 days.

272 MKIs + whatever.....
can be held at bay with our F-16 block 52s
Our JF-17s block and soon to be block II

all this bull about 272mki and surgical strikes?
why didn't it happen after mumbai?
why all the threats on no action?

:lol:

272 MKIs + whatever.....
can be held at bay with our F-16 block 52s
Our JF-17s block and soon to be block II
:lol:

So 50 F-16 block 52s and 50 JF-17s take on 272 Su-30 MKI + 60 Mig-29 SMT + 60 Mirage-2000 + LCA + Mig-21 Bison ??

Wake up bro !! :no:

So 50 F-16 block 52s and 50 JF-17s take on 272 Su-30 MKI + 60 Mig-29 SMT + 60 Mirage-2000 + LCA + Mig-21 Bison ??

more then 50 f-16, 150 JF-17, FC-20 and if you want to add bison, I shall at F-7P/PG
backed by Pakistani SAMs, radars and awacs.

may not be current inventory, but India failed to take action in 2008, when Pakistan had no J-17s and block 52s.
AGAIN!!! my final point is not PAF vs IAF inventories, but IAF willingness to take action.

more then 50 f-16, 150 JF-17, FC-20 and if you want to add bison, I shall at F-7P/PG
backed by Pakistani SAMs, radars and awacs.

may not be current inventory, but India failed to take action in 2008, when Pakistan had no J-17s and block 52s.
AGAIN!!! my final point is not PAF vs IAF inventories, but IAF willingness to take action.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. You Know and I know that GOP will not allow another 26/11 emanate from Pak. WOT saved your skin the last time.

india will never have the will to attack pak in any circumstances.only a highly foolish n drunken indian leadership will take such a suicidal decision.
after mumbae attacks indian military n govt couldn't muster up enough courage to carry out a surgical strike.probably it was a wise decision for the benefits of india.

india will never have the will to attack pak in any circumstances.only a highly foolish n drunken indian leadership will take such a suicidal decision.
after mumbae attacks indian military n govt couldn't muster up enough courage to carry out a surgical strike.probably it was a wise decision for the benefits of india.

Just one more terrorist attack from ur soil.....trust me ur wishes will come true but be careful for wat u wish for coz it might come true

india currently have 140 su 30mkis,no lca .u have included ur future inductions in ur list but on the other hand u have mentioned only the current fleet of PAF.
wat abt 70 f-16 am/bm/c/d.250 jf-17,36 f 10,50 rose mirages n 60 f 7pg?thats going to be near future

india currently have 140 su 30mkis,no lca .u have included ur future inductions in ur list but on the other hand u have mentioned only the current fleet of PAF.
wat abt 70 f-16 am/bm/c/d.250 jf-17,36 f 10,50 rose mirages n 60 f 7pg?thats going to be near future

see pakistani this is the deal...we have a bigger economy so more money so more weapons than pak which it cant afford but instead we just want to maintain edge and not superiority...why so hmmm we want strong economy for better livelihood and not more or better weapon.....why would we allow pak to have better airforce if we can afford way more than u.....

there is always a huge difference b/w nato n india.we can not go to war with almost half of the world .but we always have special treatment for the indians.u will get it whenever u like

there is always a huge difference b/w nato n india.we can not go to war with almost half of the world .but we always have special treatment for the indians.u will get it whenever u like

still waiting nothing yet and besides u ruined ur economy, freedom(radicalisation) and now terrorist attack everyday...god wat else u need...

Back
Top Bottom