What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

^^^
IF U R NOT VERY GOOD READER OF THE CURRENT AFFAIRS THEN WHAT CAN I SAY?SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE.U WILL GET SOME NON INDIAN LINK.DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO ANSWER U.FEELING SLEEPY.

at the time of war..they all will be facing west...

don't remain in the delusion that we will keep them safe to fight against China...

a war will be fight with all the assets in the disposal

revenge at the cost of complete vulnerability?
sure.... I say go for it

Try to attack the PAF, try to take out SAM systems of Pk without any sort of protection.

I didn't happen in 2008 and it probably wont happen, these surgical strikes and shock and awe tactics are a myth.

jungibaaz

i suppose its a myth that a rag tag taliban blew up your maritime planes right in the heart of your city air base

or

that a USA seal team flew in undetected to take out OBL next to your military academy

ARE YOU PEOPLE ASLEEP

get real

272 su30mki backed by phalcon awacs IS A NITE MARE SCENARIO that no nation on earth can with stand WITH EXCEPTION of THE 5 NUKE POWERS and israel.

jungibaaz

i suppose its a myth that a rag tag taliban blew up your maritime planes right in the heart of your city air base

or

that a USA seal team flew in undetected to take out OBL next to your military academy

ARE YOU PEOPLE ASLEEP

get real

272 su30mki backed by phalcon awacs IS A NITE MARE SCENARIO that no nation on earth can with stand WITH EXCEPTION of THE 5 NUKE POWERS and israel.

Its funny how you mentioned the nukes yet you conveniently forgot to take into account how those nukes act as a deterrent to the deployment of those 272 MKIs. You are ignorant to think that you will have the luxury to deploy all your assets on the west. After all, no state in this region is surrounded by friendly states. Point is, if it were that easy you would have already done it.

So please stop honking your MKIs and get back on topic.

KHIZERK.

Dont you people listen.

STOP DAY DREAMING i have already explained BIG YELLOW BROTHER china will not fight your war.

AND your brother arabs states will not bat a eyelids.

WHERE WAS CHINA & ARABS BROTHERS in 1965 1971 & kargil.

wat has changed TODAY

IN WAR WITH PAK you will feel the full force of a massive indian military (dont expect spilt in forces to save you)

INDIA WILL COME WITH EVERYTHING THROWING THEIR RELATIVELY MASSIVE ECONOMY BEHIND THEIR ASSULT.

It will be short in time ,,, sharp in movement,,,, and hard hitting.

KHIZERK.

Dont you people listen.

STOP DAY DREAMING i have already explained BIG YELLOW BROTHER china will not fight your war.

wat has changed TODAY

IN WAR WITH PAK you will feel the full force of a massive indian military (dont expect spilt in forces to save you)

INDIA WILL COME WITH EVERYTHING THROWING THEIR RELATIVELY MASSIVE ECONOMY BEHIND THEIR ASSULT.

okay guyz...if u wanna try so go ahead ...we can avail this as our chance too.....Insha-Allah......:what:

jungibaaz

or

ARE YOU PEOPLE ASLEEP

get real

Come on man ...My Ak-47 is enough to shoot them down like pigeons dropping down....:)

KHIZERK.

Dont you people listen.

wat has changed TODAY

first have some good history lessons.
regarding indian attack with full power....we have more nukes n efficient platforms for their delivery.so our response will be extremely hard hitting.

Come on man ...My Ak-47 is enough to shoot them down like pigeons dropping down....:)

What we can say about a person who targets pigeons with Ak-47.

on the topic

Still there exists a big gap b/w IAF and PAF,,,,, also its gonna be increase exponentially atleast for the coming 3 decades. And your nukes are the deterrent,,,, don't get fool yourself by taking it as guarantee.

What we can say about a person who targets pigeons with Ak-47.

Still there exists a big gap b/w IAF and PAF,,,,, also its gonna be increase exponentially atleast for the coming 3 decades. And your nukes are the deterrent,,,, don't get fool yourself by taking it as guarantee.

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG GAP B/W IAF N PAF.ITS NOT A NEW THING.IN 65 IAF WAS 5 TIMES BIGGER THAN PAF N EVERYBODY KNOWS THE OUTCOME.SAME GOES FOR THE 71.PAF WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SMALLER THAN IAF IN TERMS OF AIRCRAFTS N WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AHEAD IN TERMS OF TRAINING N PROFESSIONALISM.
REGARDING NUKES DO U HAVE ANY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL ALWAYS USE THEM FOR DETERRANCE N NEVER USE THEM AGAINST ANY AGGRESSORS?

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG GAP B/W IAF N PAF.ITS NOT A NEW THING.IN 65 IAF WAS 5 TIMES BIGGER THAN PAF N EVERYBODY KNOWS THE OUTCOME.SAME GOES FOR THE 71.PAF WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SMALLER THAN IAF IN TERMS OF AIRCRAFTS N WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AHEAD IN TERMS OF TRAINING N PROFESSIONALISM.

I really could not understand why the facts for a Pakistani fellow and rest of the world are different. :hitwall:

REGARDING NUKES DO U HAVE ANY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL ALWAYS USE THEM FOR DETERRANCE N NEVER USE THEM AGAINST ANY AGGRESSORS?

Yes it will be, as Pakistan won't like to commit suicide. BTW It was regarding IAF vs PAK, so don't troll and just stay on the topic.

On topic

India is spending heavily and it will not be easy for Pakistan to follow us. Pakistan need to keep primary focus on its economy and political stablity. Thats why I mentioned for 3 decades.

Please don't expect any reply on immature and sarcastic comments.

I really could not understand why the facts for a Pakistani fellow and rest of the world are different. :hitwall:

Yes it will be, as Pakistan won't like to commit suicide. BTW It was regarding IAF vs PAK, so don't troll and just stay on the topic.

On topic

India is spending heavily and it will not be easy for Pakistan to follow us. Pakistan need to keep primary focus on its economy and political stablity. Thats why I mentioned for 3 decades.

Please don't expect any reply on immature and sarcastic comments.

OUR FACTS N FIGURES R DIFFERENT FROM URS BECAUSE WE RELY ON THE NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY ANALYSTS N UR FACTS R USUALLY PROVIDED BY UR PANDITS.

I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT IAF HAS ALWAYS REMAIN AHEAD IN NUMBER OF AIR CRAFTS N WILL REMAIN SO.SO WATS THE POINT??
PROBABLY ITS "THE TRAINING AND PROFESSIONALISM "PART THAT HURT UR FEELINGS

OUR FACTS N FIGURES R DIFFERENT FROM URS BECAUSE WE RELY ON THE NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY ANALYSTS N UR FACTS R USUALLY PROVIDED BY UR PANDITS.

But here we can see only two parties, you and rest of world....

I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT IAF HAS ALWAYS REMAIN AHEAD IN NUMBER OF AIR CRAFTS N WILL REMAIN SO.SO WATS THE POINT??

INDIA will remain ahead in numbers as well as quality too. What do you wanna say,"J-17, F 16 blk 52 are more potent fighters than SU 30MKI"? If yes, discussion closed.

PROBABLY ITS "THE TRAINING AND PROFESSIONALISM "PART THAT HURT UR FEELINGS

Oh Sorry forgot,,,,,,, PAF is flying high quality trainer aircrafts like J-17 :rofl: "THE TRAINING AND PROFESSIONALISM " :rofl: Abbottabad....

It seems Bollywood is inflicting serious irrecoverable damage on many Indian minds. Storm Force is the most suffered one. Seems rather sad as you guys really live in a fantasy world and unable to see the ground realities as just how quickly PAF has reduced the gap in last 2 years. Still enough time for you folks to open your eyes before it is too late.

Back
Top Bottom