What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Orion Hunter is correct

iaf need to put USA stars & stripes on their MKI when they launch any strike

then the

PAF & GOP will just tell the pak public is was a JOINT OPERATION .... :usflag:

They can fool their own natives by saying as they are doing till now, but we don't need any US stars or strips to launch any attack BRO. We are capable enough. Also We are not smart enough to cast our military to some other like freedom fighters ;)

To much has been read through this statement...their is old saying tht nvr underestimate ur enemy...and for me the writer is following tht only

One ak is enuff for 12 of our troops...? Yet 2800 pakistani martial soldiers with 65 tanks, 138 vehicals, 5 field guns were not enough and got @$$ kicked by 120 indians! Guess they dint have ak at that time

Shingami

no ONES gloating

but i,m sick to death of the usual garbage of

YOU DID NOTHING WHEN MUMBAI terror attack happened

you did nothing on parliament attacks in 2002

CHINA will come and help us

its rubbish

A SENSE OF REALITY IS NEEDED

India is major military and industrial power. IF PUSHED hard enough they can do do massive damage to a much smaller PaKistan.

1971 WAS JUST SUCH AN EXAMPLE

indeed paf is improving with jf 17s.

however it has only 58 modern fighters( though more 50 will come).

on other hand IAF has 300+ modern fighter jets. India will also receive 126 rafales or typhoons and this number can go upto 260.

plus 140 SU 30 MKI jets will come ; addition to 140 already in our air force.

also by 2030 we will have 250 fgfa jets.

Its just a matter of time when PAF will become one of the deadliest airforce in the world today we are less dependent on others and we have access to all modern technologies AWACS, stealth, BVR, AESA thanks to our allies China,Turkey and others. :cheers:

IAF case is different they are fully dependent on foreign buyers they have nothing to be proud of except big fighter jets. They can buy expensive toys but they can't match our training and combat standards as per their investigations 45% air accidents in IAF are due to human error and they also have world record in air accidents.:partay:

Its just a matter of time when PAF will become one of the deadliest airforce in the world today we are less dependent on others and we have access to all modern technologies AWACS, stealth, BVR, AESA thanks to our allies China,Turkey and others. :cheers:

IAF case is different they are fully dependent on foreign buyers they have nothing to be proud of except big fighter jets. They can buy expensive toys but they can't match our training and combat standards as per their investigations 45% air accidents in IAF are due to human error and they also have world record in air accidents.:partay:
Stealth Chineeses which we don't know wen u will get tht,BVR Chineese,AWAC chineese,AESA Chineese,Frigade Chineese,f-16 USA,R-93 engine Russian assembled in China lastly almost all of thm on soft loan and still u r less dependent on others.....i think i don't know the meaning of dependent then...

Stealth Chineeses which we don't know wen u will get tht,BVR Chineese,AWAC chineese,AESA Chineese,Frigade Chineese,f-16 USA,R-93 engine Russian assembled in China lastly almost all of thm on soft loan and still hve the audacity to say tht u r less dependend on others.....wat a joke....My suggestion to u tke part in Indian Laughter Challenge

:undecided: all these 'chineese'!!! wtf is your point dude???

Shingami

no ONES gloating

its rubbish

India is major military and industrial power. IF PUSHED hard enough they can do do massive damage to a much smaller PaKistan.

You need to wake up and realize that in your attempt to damage a much smaller Pakistan, you will damage your major military and industrial power.
and yeah 71 was just such an example of how India sponsors terrorism in other countries. Irony is how you guys feel proud of 71 and yet call Indian threat to Pakistan a myth.

on other hand IAF has 300+ modern fighter jets. India will also receive 126 rafales or typhoons and this number can go upto 260.

at current PAF's inventory is low, but we are modernizing and it wont be low for long.

MMRCA? 2018 and not before! 260??? since when?
If that is the case then we shall have 36 FC-20 by 2015 and maybe up to 150 FC-20.

140 more MKIs, Pakistan looking for 250-300 JF-17s Blocks I to III.

2030?? you got to be kidding me?

Before you beat any more of your chest, let me remind you a few things

1) not all of those modern 300 plus fighters jets & 140 plus mki will be used against Pakistan, you need to keep a good chunk of that on the Chinese border as well
and
2) Lets not forget that Compared to India Pakistan has a much smaller airspace to defend and hence you cannot compare our assets vs yours in numbers. They will simply never add up.

Shingami

no ONES gloating

its rubbish

Much smaller Pakistan!!! managed to hold it's own up till now.
1971 was a victory, but only under certain conditions and circumstances did we loose, indeed as much as a political victory as a military.

China and Turkey are allies, but they don't have to fight for us.

A Gentle reminder

Dont take it has a given that this cant happen again

Only one word comes to mind when you decide to troll like this...... PATHETIC!!!

If you loose the argument... this what you do??? post off topic rants and brain farts.
get back on topic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom