What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Sir my point is crystal clear...he said u r less dependent on others and i replied to him tht u r tottaly dependent on chineese tht's it

We are dependant on Chinese, it's true.

The JF-17 was a joint venture but not to say that it was all Chinese.
Our Arms industry is developing, we are not self sufficient just yet.

Same can be said about India though. SU-30MKI is Russian, Mirage is French, Migs are Russian, MMRCA will be European, and LCA has lots of foreign elements. Neither country is self sufficient yet.

One ak is enuff for 12 of our troops...? Yet 2800 pakistani martial soldiers with 65 tanks, 138 vehicals, 5 field guns were not enough and got @$$ kicked by 120 indians! Guess they dint have ak at that time

Indian claims vs Pakistani claims.

Both claim that 1 man armed with a handgun took out a regiment of the enemy.

1) Its Highly Probable that Under an Attacke All the Resources will be used on the War Front provided India Doesn't get Indulged in Simultaneous Wars with China and Pakistan ( Hasn't Occurred Four Times in Past, and Its Highly Unlikely as u got to loose the projected $100 Billion Plus Trade... )

2) YOUR LOGIC IS REALLY FUNNY. BTW, PLZ TELL ME HOW DO ASSETS DO "ADD" UP ?

Orion Hunter is correct

iaf need to put USA stars & stripes on their MKI when they launch any strike

then the

PAF & GOP will just tell the pak public is was a JOINT OPERATION .... :usflag:

don't get yourself mixed up with the US and it's allies.
there is a massive difference!

Indian claims vs Pakistani claims.

Both claim that 1 man armed with a handgun took out a regiment of the enemy.

WITH PROOF :

f001a0a164.png

this is a sad sad thread!!

Pakistanis should just feel glad that being 1/6 the size of india they are still able to stand upto india!

Indians should not try to compare themselves to us after all india's aims are "great rising shining super power india"! so both sides should just call it quits!

this is a sad sad thread!!

Pakistanis should just feel glad that being 1/6 the size of india they are still able to stand upto india!

Indians should not try to compare themselves to us after all india's aims are "great rising shining super power india"! so both sides should just call it quits!

THE MOST SENSIBLE POST OF THE THREAD.

1) Its Highly Probable that Under an Attacke All the Resources will be used on the War Front provided India Doesn't get Indulged in Simultaneous Wars with China and Pakistan ( Hasn't Occurred Four Times in Past, and Its Highly Unlikely as u got to loose the projected $100 Billion Plus Trade... )

2) YOUR LOGIC IS REALLY FUNNY. BTW, PLZ TELL ME HOW DO ASSETS DO "ADD" UP ?

I think your post was in reply to mine. In either case let me reply
If you know about war fare you dont neglect your other threat just because you are in war with another. I never mentioned China would intervene on our behalf, your own chief beat the same old drum about fighting a two front war which shows that they consider China an equivalent threat if not more and that means that resources will be kept to deter against any possibility no matter how remotely that is. While on the other hand you can be assured off that Pakistan will use all its assets against India.

About your second point, the real funny thing is how you guys keep comparing 300 + jets with 30 PAF Jets while very conveniently neglecting the fact that numbers will never match up. We dont play numbers game with India because Pakistan is a small country with a small airspace to defend compare to India. Decide for yourself which is more funny.

I think your post was in reply to mine. In either case let me reply
If you know about war fare you dont neglect your other threat just because you are in war with another. I never mentioned China would intervene on our behalf, your own chief beat the same old drum about fighting a two front war which shows that they consider China an equivalent threat if not more and that means that resources will be kept to deter against any possibility no matter how remotely that is. While on the other hand you can be assured off that Pakistan will use all its assets against India.

About your second point, the real funny thing is how you guys keep comparing 300 + jets with 30 PAF Jets while very conveniently neglecting the fact that numbers will never match up. We dont play numbers game with India because Pakistan is a small country with a small airspace to defend compare to India. Decide for yourself which is more funny.

In short, Lets put the number game aside and prove How INDIAN fighter planes are inferior to Pak fighter planes? How PAF is better than IAF in terms of professionalism, infrastructure, technology etc etc

Okay.... I just got to see a thread which meant sarcastically pass through 22 pages.

In general we see two kinds of people. 1) People who believe whatever printed in print media and broadcasted on TV. 2) People who do research and believe in ground realitites than compared to unresearched and foolish articles.

I will leave that to people themself to category they belong to. Because when over patriotism hits the fan it turns to sh!t.

Describing the open realities which is a numbers game,PAF is no match to IAF.
Now lets go into little detail. When we are talking about PAF, we are talking about F-16, Mirage-III, JF-17 and F-7( a chinese copy of Mig-21).On the Contrary when we are talking about IAF we only talk about its front line fighters like MKI,Mig-29,Mirage-2000 and strike A/c Jaguar and Mig-27.On all possible counts, the a/c on this side will hit 10 out of 10 times over the other side.
We are not talking about maruts and sabres here.IAF holds all 4 and 4+ gen fighters, but not the case with PAF side.
IAF is supported with experienced midas refuelers and with link command Phalcon which is already in operational service.

This is visibly clear who holds the high ground. And when we have to go a step ahead and consider the no.of flying hours on the IAF side and how much they milk from an a/c I would say they are exceptionally good.Every IAF pilot tries to take the a/c beyond its manufacturer limitations( hence visible in many a/c crashes when a/c failed to handle the stress levels and relative component failures). But I have no idea about PAF training levels, hence leave it at that.

And when we go little technical indepth, we consider the electronics on board each a/c( like radars, EW avionics,.....) Well as a rule of thumb new a/c and western ones comes with modern aircraft. Apart from F-16block D ( wich not totally modern, but a bit of whip cream on a old coffee) all others are gen-3

N011M on MKI has a 350 km search range and a 200 km+ tracking range. This MKI also acts as a mini AWACS and feeds targets data to other a/c.The only A/C on PAF side that can come close to this range is F-16 if equipped with AN/APG-68 to get a detection range of nearly 300km.And no clue about its tracking range.
apart from MKI , M2K radar can do a tracking at 100km+ and MIG-29 at 110km tracking range.
As of today IAF has 140+ MKI, 51 M2K, 63 MIG-29. These are the front line and first to get into air along with MIG-21 Bison( only 120 a/c which are also BVR attack capable). Even these numbers outnumber the PAF a/c while ignoring the other strike a/c.

And to add more complexity we have to consider EW systems on board each a/c and AEW&C support that each side gets and refuelling capabilitites.

Unless just for the sake of arguing, its not a worthy comparision.

Okay.... I just got to see a thread which meant sarcastically pass through 22 pages.

In general we see two kinds of people. 1) People who believe whatever printed in print media and broadcasted on TV. 2) People who do research and believe in ground realitites than compared to unresearched and foolish articles.

I will leave that to people themself to category they belong to. Because when over patriotism hits the fan it turns to sh!t.

Now lets go into little detail. When we are talking about PAF, we are talking about F-16, Mirage-III, JF-17 and F-7( a chinese copy of Mig-21).On the Contrary when we are talking about IAF we only talk about its front line fighters like MKI,Mig-29,Mirage-2000 and strike A/c Jaguar and Mig-27.On all possible counts, the a/c on this side will hit 10 out of 10 times over the other side.
We are not talking about maruts and sabres here.IAF holds all 4 and 4+ gen fighters, but not the case with PAF side.
IAF is supported with experienced midas refuelers and with link command Phalcon which is already in operational service.

This is visibly clear who holds the high ground. And when we have to go a step ahead and consider the no.of flying hours on the IAF side and how much they milk from an a/c I would say they are exceptionally good.Every IAF pilot tries to take the a/c beyond its manufacturer limitations( hence visible in many a/c crashes when a/c failed to handle the stress levels and relative component failures). But I have no idea about PAF training levels, hence leave it at that.

And when we go little technical indepth, we consider the electronics on board each a/c( like radars, EW avionics,.....) Well as a rule of thumb new a/c and western ones comes with modern aircraft. Apart from F-16block D ( wich not totally modern, but a bit of whip cream on a old coffee) all others are gen-3

N011M on MKI has a 350 km search range and a 200 km+ tracking range. This MKI also acts as a mini AWACS and feeds targets data to other a/c.The only A/C on PAF side that can come close to this range is F-16 if equipped with AN/APG-68 to get a detection range of nearly 300km.And no clue about its tracking range.
apart from MKI , M2K radar can do a tracking at 100km+ and MIG-29 at 110km tracking range.
As of today IAF has 140+ MKI, 51 M2K, 63 MIG-29. These are the front line and first to get into air along with MIG-21 Bison( only 120 a/c which are also BVR attack capable). Even these numbers outnumber the PAF a/c while ignoring the other strike a/c.

And to add more complexity we have to consider EW systems on board each a/c and AEW&C support that each side gets and refuelling capabilitites.

Really a nice article though but I have a doubt if it can convince our neighbors :azn:

r u drunk??
all indian air crafts r 4th gen or 4+ gen???u mean 50 yr old mig 21,mig 23 mig 27 ,jaguar????do u know wat is 4th gen.now probably u ll say that f-16 is 3.5 gen n jf17 is 3rd gen.
f-16's radar is just ok.....that's y they put digital codes on them so they cant be copied .
n u r losing a squadron of jets per year.

CURRENT PAF described by pdf members as " leading air force"

Current inventory

18 F16 block 52 (the only true 4th generation fighter in entire fleet)

45 F16 BLOCK A/B (usa first F16 MODELS from late 1980s) = going thru MLU to make them BVR capable

170 F7 (CHINEASE MIG21) SUPERIOR TO RUSSIAN MIG21 AIRFRAME BEING FAR NEWER non Bvr, limited radar and range

175 mirage 3 & 5 9many brought 2nd hand) very old dated airframes but upgraded avionics)

*** JF17 Thunder 30+ the new cream of the PAF lightweight 4th generation fighter

currently using

KLJ7 MSA radar (chinease version of russian zhuk me) & new SD10 BVR max range of radar 90km and missle around 70km

For the record EVERYONE HERE is aware that PAF tried to acquire french weapons and radar for future thunders ie RC400 MSA radar & mica bvr but the deal was not concluded

3 brand new AWACS from sweden saab.

MIXED BAG OF CHINASE & FRENCH SUPPLIED SAM systems al with short range

"" MY QUESTION IS THIS A LEADING AIR FORCE""

IF IT IS JUSTIFY THIS

HOW DOES IT LEAD AHEAD OF 40 OTHER NATIONS RANGING FROM

ANY NATO NATION X 12
TO HALF DOZEN OF THE BEST ASIAN OR MID EAST AIR FORCES.

22 pages stil not one person proving the PAFS leading air power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom