What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Excuse me, there are a lot of people from NE here. Kesang, halupridol, Tshering, zootinali, and so many others. All of them intensely in love with India. The only discordant note here is from you. Too many people from NE in Bangalore too, the city I live in. Most of them love the city. So you are the sore loser who wants to lose his Indian tag, not others. Most of them might report on you to the cops.

Well you can be patient with him, do not expect others to be. If 60+ years of patience is yielding this result, I am done with patience. Also, I do not think he is right. You may continue to do so.
Sure sure..tshering.A guy who claims to be sikkimese,apparently raised in mainland and more sympathetic.what an example!!Kesang,an Arunachali..a real one at that I assume and not some outsider disguising himself as one.The rest from Assam which is the most similar to mainland so no surprise.Any more.What about a real sikkimese?Born and raised in sikkim and one truly a sikkimese.A mizo,a manipuri,a naga,a meghalayi(garo,hasi or jaintia),some from tripura?Ask the manipuris how much they love India and Indian forces or rather how much Indian jawans prefer to rape and murder manipuris.Desperate rapists in uniform.

By the way,you just re-inforced my assertion that not many people from the rest of NE don't bother with you and your ilk.Seeing as they see that it holds as much merit as pearls before swine.

Actually, NE people are everywhere there are a whole lot of folks from north east even in Kerala .. You must be living in a la la land to not notice it
Sure,sure and they just love India and how much Indians i.e,mainlanders love them.Nido tania is a prime example of mainland love.

Sure sure..tshering.A guy who claims to be sikkimese,apparently raised in mainland and more sympathetic.what an example!!Kesang,an Arunachali..a real one at that I assume and not some outsider disguising himself as one.The rest from Assam which is the most similar to mainland so no surprise.Any more.What about a real sikkimese?Born and raised in sikkim and one truly a sikkimese.A mizo,a manipuri,a naga,a meghalayi(garo,hasi or jaintia),some from tripura?Ask the manipuris how much they love India and Indian forces or rather how much Indian jawans prefer to rape and murder manipuris.Desperate rapists in uniform.

By the way,you just re-inforced my assertion that not many people from the rest of NE don't bother with you and your ilk.Seeing as they see that it holds as much merit as pearls before swine.

Sure,sure and they just love India and how much Indians i.e,mainlanders love them.Nido tania is a prime example of mainland love.

Nice false flag.But there is some reason for calmness in NE area. And in Kerala we can see a lot of NE .For education and also for jobs.

Tshering whose family lives in Sikkim and is employed in the Indian armed forces is not a good enough NE for you? Assam the biggest state in NE is not good enough for you? What is the Tani population? 60,000? And you are issuing threats and claiming representation for the whole of NE? The joke is on you fool.

Sure,sure and they just love India and how much Indians i.e,mainlanders love them.Nido tania is a prime example of mainland love

Yup Nido Tania. As if no NE ever got killed in a brawl in NE. As if all those dead bodies being found on daily basis in Nagaland between warring tribes is nothing at all. Do shed some more croc tears.

Tshering whose family lives in Sikkim and is employed in the Indian armed forces is not a good enough NE for you? Assam the biggest state in NE is not good enough for you? What is the Tani population? 60,000? And you are issuing threats and claiming representation for the whole of NE? The joke is on you fool.

If I am not wrong Tshering was in elite force .Once he mentioned about his SL collegues who trained with him in a premier institution .He dont reveal more about that.

OH right , is that why people in NE are protesting about Chinese incursion and Chinese claims on India :lol:
So that Chinese don't get NE land?Do you not get that simple point.It is not out of love for India.Just simple looking out for our interests.
Nice false flag.But there is some reason for calmness in NE area. And in Kerala we can see a lot of NE .For education and also for jobs.
Ah yes..the calm because Indian forces are too chicken to take on these extortionists?
A lot of mainlanders are in NE as well by the way..doesn't mean NE people like mainlanders.I think ULFA and their campaign against mainlanders will ring some bells.
But sigh.. so desperate to get out of reality that everyone is a false flagger.

If I am not wrong Tshering was in elite force .Once he mentioned about his SL collegues who trained with him in a premier institution .He dont reveal more about that.

I did not know that. He works for National Geographic now. But his whole family is involved with the armed forces I think.

So that Chinese don't get NE land?Do you not get that simple point.It is not out of love for India.Just simple looking out for our interests.

Yup we will also settle 10 million Hinds from "mainland" in Arunachal Pradesh. Just simply looking out for our interests.

Ah yes..the calm because Indian forces are too chicken to take on these extortionists?
A lot of mainlanders are in NE as well by the way..doesn't mean NE people like mainlanders.I think ULFA and their campaign against mainlanders will ring some bells.
But sigh.. so desperate to get out of reality that everyone is a false flagger.

Well I am not sure about South Indian presence in NE except military.
And ULFA is a chicken now after our intel operation split their groups.

Yup Nido Tania. As if no NE ever got killed in a brawl in NE. As if all those dead bodies being found on daily basis in Nagaland between warring tribes is nothing at all. Do shed some more croc tears.
A person who is more mainlander than mainlander themselves..or rather tries to be.What a joke!!
Again,ignorance reeks of you.Tani group is only in AP..what about the rest of NE with separatist tendencies?Even assam has them.So much for your "Dharmic ummah":lol:

Well I am not sure about South Indian presence in NE except military.
And ULFA is a chicken now after our intel operation split their groups.
Come to Arunachal,I will personally introduce you to malayalee civil servants,businessmen both medium and small.
How about the multiple separatists still left in Assam alone?Most of Indian establishment is too chicken to take on illegal bangladeshis let alone the separatists.The separatists have their own virtual administration and control vast areas..where government officials pay "taxes" to them just to stay alive.

Last edited:
A person who is more mainlander than mainlander themselves..or rather tries to be.What a joke!!
Again,ignorance reeks of you.Tani group is only in AP..what about the rest of NE with separatist tendencies?Even assam has them.So much for your "Dharmic ummah":lol:

Nope. There are hardly a few insurgent groups made of a dozen people each :lol:. Nothing that cannot be managed. Heard most of them surrendered.

you dont even know how many fallacies are there in your post,i suggest you to read
and i am from NE too,from a time when assam was undivided

Come to Arunachal,I will personally introduce you to malayalee civil servants,businessmen both medium and small.

Well I already said that except Govt jobs like military .About others, well you can see more than that in Middle east .So what ?
You can see keralites all over the world .But in our state we have 25-30 million NE people mainly from Assam plus students .But I dont think about that much presence of keralites in AP.

you dont even know how many fallacies are there in your post,i suggest you to read
and i am from NE too,from a time when assam was undivided
Sure..an ethnic asamese or an outsider?
Nope. There are hardly a few insurgent groups made of a dozen people each :lol:. Nothing that cannot be managed. Heard most of them surrendered.
Oh really?A few dozen people.Sigh they brainwashed you good.Insurgents are in control and the Indian state prefers not to go after them.

Oh really?A few dozen people.Sigh they brainwashed you good.Insurgents are in control and the Indian state prefers not to go after them

Okay if you say so. We had fools running the govt the last couple of decades. Now we have a kickass govt in place which was voted in by Arunachal Pradeshies too. So they will surely do more than go after them.

Also if the state is not in control and the insurgents are ruling the state then why claim the army is raping the women there. Surely, the army is hiding out in the jungles of Burma too afraid to face you brave warriors.

Back
Top Bottom