What's new

India - 6th Nation to Make a Sucessful Arrested Landing : Tejas

My dear why would we did something stupid for an aircraft that is not required for a carrier landing.

40 years and still a reject. How do u indians have the nerve to even talk

40 years isnt even the program of the LCA. Let alone Naval LCA. IAF LCA is in production, whole industry behind it.

sarcasm aside your IAF/IN is not satisfied the performance of MK-1 that why IAF/IN want next version (MK-1A) so early (2022)

Bhai, Lets be honest here:

1. Its Very true that navel LCA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED by Navy. Its a Tech Demonstrator. Just Like many Many Other Projects like 700KM SLBM....or 4 Missile SSBN... we can start with "Technology Demonstration" and them switch to Actual product as per the user requirement.

2. IAF is Extremely Confidant with LCA. JF17 too has newer blocks wheich never means the PAF is dissatisfied with JF17 BLK I. Its a continues Process of Upgrade and Improvement. Infact, IAF and PAF did Exactly the same... PAF took far more risk by first accepting the bird then improving it later.

My dear why would we did something stupid for an aircraft that is not required for a carrier landing.

40 years and still a reject. How do u indians have the nerve to even talk

Ask that to the Guy who thinks 'F35A and F35C' OR 'Su 30 and Su 33' OR 'rafale and rafale M' have a difference of "Just a Hook"!

This is an ENTRELY Different Bird than LCA. The relationship is the same as F35C relates to F35A.

This Gentleman is a Routine Troller.. who is very polite to start his replies with..."My Foot..." lol... ( Yes..I can prove it... if required ).

@Dubious You know it obviously ( Im sure you are alert and observant ) but for some reason ( no offense ) its suits you not to actually apply "so called" rules of this forum...And its quite... you know... Expected...

No complains. Its Fine. After all, P stands for Pakistan here. And we all are here for fun and.. time pass.. thats it.

I have see this gentleman to post offtopic in several threads . Example :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/best-ever-lca-tejas-pics-collection.40297/page-27

Its quite clear, his "cute" troll post(s) ( like above ) or query ( in this thread ) is nothing but an honest attempt to derail and post negative/offtopic. Which is fine... for him.. but not really for a moderator justifying his act.

So, With due respect, we differ in our opinion on "Legit" Question being answered. The Thread is ABOUT FIRST LANDING of LCA Navy. A lane which most probably will not be even inducted.. Its about Capability and technology...Period.

Besides, Correct me if im wrong....BUT BUT BUT...We have DEDICATED Threads for LCA ( Airforce ) where LCA Numbers , Indegenisation etc. has been Discussed to death.
Please take your complains to GHQ...

In such a long derailed post not a single reply regarding the topic at hand and that which everyone has been wondering?

Moderators don't need to announce if they gave out a warning to another member or not...so kindly don't mention me in your lengthy posts that don't hAve much substance and belongs in the GHQ.

Kindly stick to the thread instead of trying to derail it to avoid having to answer popular questions related to the thread

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom