What's new

India - 6th Nation to Make a Sucessful Arrested Landing : Tejas

why this jet not used on 27feb if it was operational

The same reason why F22 was not used by US in Afganistan, Su 30 was Not used in 1999 in India. Period.

Both jets were "Operational" in 2001 and 1999 respectively in their airforces.

why this jet not used on 27feb if it was operational

it's junk, that's why

It's almost boring hearing about the tejas, been hearing about it for fcuking years and they are still testing it and releasing demonstrators

The same reason why F22 was not used by US in Afganistan, Su 30 was Not used in 1999 in India. Period.

so tejas is F22??????

what is use of this jet when not used in hour of need,no one violated u.s airspace so they not used f22 and other jets but indian space was violated and their army hq was bombed on 27 feb but they not used this jet after their jets are shot down by Paf

has pakistan even Tried a Navel Fighter Design ? bacche.. Jo kaam khud na kia ho.. uske baare me bolna achhii baat nahi.
Are engines Indian made? avionics? Radar?

Don't brag to fart for only air frame and faulty landing gear.....

Bachay paida karnay padtay hien, ghoad le ke baap nahien bana jata...bachay...samjhay...

what is use of this jet when not used in hour of need,no one violated u.s airspace so they not used f22 and other jets but indian space was violated and their army hq was bombed on 27 feb but they not used this jet after their jets are shot down by Paf

I think you have no idea of how an "asset" is made operational. There is no point to discuss further.

Are engines Indian made? avionics? Radar?
Don't brag to fart for only air frame and faulty landing gear.....
Bachay paida karnay padtay hien, ghoad le ke baap nahien bana jata...bachay...samjhay...

How is that even relevant ?

If its easy to BUY foreign parts.. why has Pakistan not purchased foreign parts to build :

- Helicopters
- Attack helicopters
- Navel Fighter
- Aircraft carrier
- SLV
- Destroyers
Etc. Etc.

tell me ? If India can buy "Foreign" and its apeice of cake to use these "foreign" parts why didnt oy do it in the first place ?

Why they are doing this when Your navy rejected Tejas already ??Tejas does not have required thrust to weight ratio for taking off from aircraft carrier .

Tejas is FULLY INDUCTED. and 83 extra Ordered !

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-for-83-lca-fighters/articleshow/71012032.cms

Kahan so rahe ho yaar.

Troll as Ausual. reported.
I ask how many Tejas are operational....

You are a troll in fact full Indian Hindu nation is a troll which boast their success but have nothing in reality...

Report my foot, less cast on my toe nail.

I ask how many Tejas are operational....

You are a troll in fact full Indian Hindu nation is a troll which boast their success but have nothing in reality...

Report my foot, less cast on my toe nail.

Reported Again.

big news! Pakistan should accelerate its Destroyer, frigate and ACC program.

My foot,

How Many Tejas 4++++ gen fighter jets are operational till now.......

@Dubious, Please help this Gentleman.

big news! Pakistan should accelerate its Destroyer, frigate and ACC program.

With due respect, given the economic situation....for PN... Its the "Submarine" where where they need to focus.
Lets stick to Navel Tejas here my freind.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom