What's new

India - 6th Nation to Make a Sucessful Arrested Landing : Tejas

@Dubious, Please help this Gentleman.

With due respect, given the economic situation....for PN... Its the "Submarine" where where they need to focus.
Lets stick to Navel Tejas here my freind.
Bhaiya ji bacho ki khushiya mat chinnye aap tejas Naval ki pics dekhiye
62103304_2314376638656771_2410606259519619072_o.jpg
62141620_2314376151990153_1077196309145845760_o.jpg
62013457_2314376138656821_2192734122055565312_o.jpg
61911474_2314375741990194_9134118793923002368_o.jpg

How is that even relevant ?

If its easy to BUY foreign parts.. why has Pakistan not purchased foreign parts to build :

- Helicopters
- Attack helicopters
- Navel Fighter
- Aircraft carrier
- SLV
- Destroyers
Etc. Etc.

tell me ? If India can buy "Foreign" and its apeice of cake to use these "foreign" parts why didnt oy do it in the first place ?

Tejas is FULLY INDUCTED. and 83 extra Ordered !

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-for-83-lca-fighters/articleshow/71012032.cms
i am talking about navy version .It does fit for navy role .

Kahan so rahe ho yaar.

@Dubious, Please help this Gentleman.
He did ask a legit question that has been circulating on the forum...Where are these Tejas?

Are yaar... tum to emotional ho gaye... Chini "Bhai" log karne to sab theek.. Hum Kare to sala Charecter Dheel hai././. lolwa.
Dont troll then report others!

People please keep to the thread!

He did ask a legit question that has been circulating on the forum...Where are these Tejas?

This Gentleman is a Routine Troller.. who is very polite to start his replies with..."My Foot..." lol... ( Yes..I can prove it... if required ).

@Dubious You know it obviously ( Im sure you are alert and observant ) but for some reason ( no offense ) its suits you not to actually apply "so called" rules of this forum...And its quite... you know... Expected...

No complains. Its Fine. After all, P stands for Pakistan here. And we all are here for fun and.. time pass.. thats it.

I have see this gentleman to post offtopic in several threads . Example :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/best-ever-lca-tejas-pics-collection.40297/page-27

Its quite clear, his "cute" troll post(s) ( like above ) or query ( in this thread ) is nothing but an honest attempt to derail and post negative/offtopic. Which is fine... for him.. but not really for a moderator justifying his act.

So, With due respect, we differ in our opinion on "Legit" Question being answered. The Thread is ABOUT FIRST LANDING of LCA Navy. A lane which most probably will not be even inducted.. Its about Capability and technology...Period.

Besides, Correct me if im wrong....BUT BUT BUT...We have DEDICATED Threads for LCA ( Airforce ) where LCA Numbers , Indegenisation etc. has been Discussed to death.

Last edited:
I was hoping wing commander abhi nandan in video .. he miss this opportunity.

Wow...indian have managed to make a metal hook.
Was that insidious of did u import it

Wow...indian have managed to make a metal hook.
Was that insidious of did u import it

Well, Lets be fair.... Try adding a Hook to JF17.. is its that easy.
And Repeat this Achievement.. if you can...

One PAF demonstrates it.. we can say for sure that it was... really easy.

PS : Even China is still struggling to make a decent carrier based Aircraft.

has pakistan even Tried a Navel Fighter Design ? bacche.. Jo kaam khud na kia ho.. uske baare me bolna achhii baat nahi.

These are the Trials of "Naval" version. Airforce Version is Done. and Inducted.

Well, tejas program is quite like the F35 "Program" , one fighter as a common base for multiple branches.. IAF/NAVY. Naval version required structural changes hence the delay.

IAF has Already raiased its Squadron.. and a New Order for 80+ Aircrafts is Already Done.
What is indigenous in your vedic cow piss out of this universe 100000000000 gen jet please tell me @XiNiX can i list how many foreign tech you copy in your junk Tej@$$ in fact 99% tech in your vedic Tej@$$ tech is foreign, design to weapons @XiNiX

The same reason why F22 was not used by US in Afganistan, Su 30 was Not used in 1999 in India. Period.

Both jets were "Operational" in 2001 and 1999 respectively in their airforces.
There is no Air force in Afghanistan hence Not USAF not needed F-22 in Afghanistan and as for your information F-22 was still in development phase at the time of attack in Afghanistan, USAF OFFICIALLY INDUCTED F-22 IN 2005

As for you didn't deploy Su-30 in 1999 because PAF didn't have a BVR in its arsenal but you have @XiNiX

There is no Air force in Afghanistan hence Not USAF not needed F-22 in Afghanistan and as for your information F-22 was still in development phase at the time of attack in Afghanistan, USAF OFFICIALLY INDUCTED F-22 IN 2005

So ? What did I say above ?
There were 16 Operational F22s in 2001. But they never used it in Afgansitan the SAME way India has 20+ Operational Aircrafts but did not use in Kashmir.

Reason : The Aircraft was ready , Inducted.. But The Forces were STILL LEARNING its Operations.

As for you didn't deploy Su-30 in 1999 because PAF didn't have a BVR in its arsenal but you have @XiNiX

Su 30, were is very limited numbers... these were NOT EVEN MKI and later returned to Russia.
Just Like F22 , LCA.. in 1999 IAF was "learning" Su 30.

what is use of this jet when not used in hour of need,no one violated u.s airspace so they not used f22 and other jets but indian space was violated and their army hq was bombed on 27 feb but they not used this jet after their jets are shot down by Paf
Simple low in numbers didn't reach a sqd level at the time of 27 FEB air battle @Yaseen1
@Dubious .. Its one More.
Its a reality, you're the troll look at your negative rating and mine and compare @XiNiX :p:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom