What's new

India - 6th Nation to Make a Sucessful Arrested Landing : Tejas

So ? What did I say above ?
There were 16 Operational F22s in 2001. But they never used it in Afgansitan the SAME way India has 20+ Operational Aircrafts but did not use in Kashmir.

Reason : The Aircraft was ready , Inducted.. But The Forces were STILL LEARNING its Operations.

Su 30, were is very limited numbers... these were NOT EVEN MKI and later returned to Russia.
Just Like F22 , LCA.. in 1999 IAF was "learning" Su 30.
Main think that there is no threat for opposing air force to Put their in development fighter jet in war zone, and show me that 20+ F-22 in 2003 was operational by the USAF, these were just test/development articles @XiNiX
as for why Tejas didn't used in 27 Feb air battles because they are low in numbers and didn't reach sqn level at 27 FEB @XiNiX

lol... Welcome to the Internet Kid.
ok mr, troll, i am using internet since 1996, when you're even born or you were really a kid at the time i started using internet @XiNiX :sarcastic::p::sick::p:enjoy:

Main think that there is no threat for opposing air force to Put their in development fighter jet in war zone, and show me that 20+ F-22 in 2003 was operational by the USAF, these were just test/development articles @XiNiX
as for why Tejas didn't used in 27 Feb air battles because they are low in numbers and didn't reach sqn level at 27 FEB @XiNiX

Precisely.

ok mr, troll, i am using internet since 1996, when you're even born or you were really a kid at the time i started using internet @XiNiX :sarcastic::p::sick::p:enjoy:

Beta...Unfortunately I joined in 2009, You Joined in 2012. Kya.. matlab.. 3 saal.. kar kya rahe the.. ? :haha::haha::haha::haha:

its still a useless aircraft nothing more than a junk .papu tejas k sath k jahaz job kar k retire bhe honay lag gay papu abhi beh exams he de raha hai .

Beta...Unfortunately I joined in 2009, You Joined in 2012. Kya.. matlab.. 3 saal.. kar kya rahe the.. ? :haha::haha::haha::haha:
ok, uncle @XiNiX :sarcastic::p::sick::P i was busy in my studies then @XiNiX :p::p:sick::enjoy:

Well, Lets be fair.... Try adding a Hook to JF17.. is its that easy.
And Repeat this Achievement.. if you can...

One PAF demonstrates it.. we can say for sure that it was... really easy.

PS : Even China is still struggling to make a decent carrier based Aircraft.
We don't have AC and not needed
And China has a decent carrier based fighter named J-15 @XiNiX :sick::p:p::enjoy:

Im really sorry dude. RIP.
I too lost my Ammi at very early age.
no problem bro, its ok bro you didn't know @XiNiX but Ammi/mother loss at early age is more hard to sustain then Father/Abbu loss @XiNiX :(:tup:

It was never about AC son.. it was about the "ease" to add a Hook !
we don't have a vast aerospace industries as india have to add a "ease" hook to our fighter jets @XiNiX

Well, Lets be fair.... Try adding a Hook to JF17.. is its that easy.
And Repeat this Achievement.. if you can...

One PAF demonstrates it.. we can say for sure that it was... really easy.

PS : Even China is still struggling to make a decent carrier based Aircraft.
My dear why would we did something stupid for an aircraft that is not required for a carrier landing.

40 years and still a reject. How do u indians have the nerve to even talk

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom