What's new

Independent #dravidanadu top twitter trend in India

Indian central govnt needs to be weakened, so that they will leaves us Kerala & TN alone

hindi Karan mattirachi stopped, why are you supporting them !!!!
#dravidanadu #beefban

After 3 decades, these South Indian states will withdraw from India and form their own DeccanLand.

This pic from the trend pretty much explains why dravidanadu didn't work 50 yrs ago and why it will never work anytime in the future. The Tamils can only dream about dominating a separate dravidanadu. We decided we are separate from you 1500 yrs ago!

DA-skCtUQAA-wpP.jpg:large

4) NEET exam - It is a stark reflection of the standard of Tamil nadu education if the students are unable to crack it . Better change the system now than later, if one wants the standards to improve. In a high jump , if you want to become better, you don't lower the bar below your ankle to show you have more successful jumps

Actually the opposition to NEET is not cos of Educational standards alone. Give or take, 2-3 years TN students will be cracking it. The real opposition is, TN has 25 state govt medical colleges along with some 20 private medical colleges whereas many states in the North have very very few colleges in proportion to the population. TN has set up all medical infrastructure from TN tax payers money for TN students and not for students from a state whose govt has even failed to set up basic college facilities. There was a guy in a Tamil news channel who clearly explained why should we oppose NEET. and his points were very valid.

http://www.medindia.net/education/medical_colleges_bihar.asp

http://www.medindia.net/education/medical_colleges_tamil_nadu.asp

Bihar has more population than TN and yet it has 13 colleges, while TN has 47. So whose fault it is?

Yopu have no knowledge of history. DMK stopped asking for Tamil Nadu indep because of the 1962 law that parties demanding indep cannot contest election.
DMK stopped asking indep. It does not mean DMK abandoned that goal. In 1974, 12 years after it stopped asking indep, a DMK minister asked American diplomat if America would help if DMK gov declared independence.

Nonsense. You are brainwashed. For every 100 Rs Tamil Nadu gives India in taxes, it gets back Rs. 40, Kerala get Rs 35 and Hindi state Uttar Pradesh gets Rs 170

Dei mooditu poda kena

Actually the opposition to NEET is not cos of Educational standards alone. Give or take, 2-3 years TN students will be cracking it. The real opposition is, TN has 25 state govt medical colleges along with some 20 private medical colleges whereas many states in the North have very very few colleges in proportion to the population. TN has set up all medical infrastructure from TN tax payers money for TN students and not for students from a state whose govt has even failed to set up basic college facilities. There was a guy in a Tamil news channel who clearly explained why should we oppose NEET. and his points were very valid.

http://www.medindia.net/education/medical_colleges_bihar.asp

http://www.medindia.net/education/medical_colleges_tamil_nadu.asp

Bihar has more population than TN and yet it has 13 colleges, while TN has 47. So whose fault it is?

Who said that other state students will come to TN to study by taking up the seats rightfully belonging to the students of Tamil nadu ? There is already an age old system in place , which gives 15 percent quota to all india students. This all india quota will be a mix of those in Tn who are from CBSE and have written this he all India exam and those from outside the state who have also written the All india exam. This has been going on or the past 20 years. In the current NEET, there will be a state ranking pool, from where the TN colleges will be filled, with students from TN. So in effect , the status quo will not change at all. It is a misconception.THe post graduate NEET exam is even more skewed in favour of TN students, with maximum weightage to tamil nadu doctors who serve in government hospitals

Who said that other state students will come to TN to study by taking up the seats rightfully belonging to the students of Tamil nadu ? There is already an age old system in place , which gives 15 percent quota to all india students. This all india quota will be a mix of those in Tn who are from CBSE and those from outside the state who have written the All india exam. This has been going on or the past 20 years. In the current NEET, there will be a state ranking pool, from where the TN colleges will be filled, with students from TN. So in effect , the status quo will not change at all. It is a misconception.THe post graduate NEET exam is even more skewed in favour of TN students, with maximum weightage to tamil nadu doctors who serve in government hospitals

Nope. I dont think its 15%. Its 50% all India quota, and 50% state quota. And private medical colleges have to surrender 100% of their seats to National quota (THe only good thing is they cant charge capitation running into 40-50 lakhs if all the seats are filled through councelling). So its the grouse. At any rate we are punished for setting up good infrastructure in our state with TN tax payers money.

Nope. I dont think its 15%. Its 50% all India quota, and 50% state quota. And private medical colleges have to surrender 100% of their seats to National quota (THe only good thing is they cant charge capitation running into 40-50 lakhs if all the seats are filled through councelling). So its the grouse. At any rate we are punished for setting up good infrastructure in our state with TN tax payers money.

Dude , I came from the same quota several years ago ..I am 100 per cent sure it is 15 % . You can check up the Neet prospectus also if you want . The 50 percent I think is probably rumourmongering for vote bank ...

Regarding private colleges I am not sure ....maybe 100 percent ...I know only about govt colleges. But the capitwtion fees is made up by increasing the yearly fees to almost 20 lakhs per year .so , if someone has to study Mbbs from a private college , then he would have to shell out 1.2 crores in total for a merit seat ..:eek:

Dude , I came from the same quota several years ago ..I am 100 per cent sure it is 15 % . You can check up the Neet prospectus also if you want . The 50 percent I think is probably rumourmongering for vote bank ...

Regarding private colleges I am not sure ....maybe 100 percent ...I know only about govt colleges. But the capitwtion fees is made up by increasing the yearly fees to almost 20 lakhs per year .so , if someone has to study Mbbs from a private college , then he would have to shell out 1.2 crores in total for a merit seat ..:eek:

Actually you are right. its 15% in state govt medical college. 100% seats for private medical colleges.

There are 2 aspects to the 100% in pvt medical colleges. Fisrt it will ban colleges from collecting high capitation fees which they got illegally till now. No management quota as per my understanding. That's a positive aspect.

Negative is, they dont surrender some % of seats to state as per my understanding. 100% All India I guess.

GST is another cunning way to plunder and loot South India, Maharastra, etc.

NEET is another way to steal medical seats from South India, Maharastra, etc.

The whole Indian Union is for Hindi region to plunder the South, Maharashtra etc.

I know it.
Too bad for India.
He should commit suicide as shri Ram Jethmalani suggested.

suicidejethmalani.png

Back
Top Bottom