What's new

independence did not come from anyone's pity: Khaleda Zia

Any Indian with half a brain will not want to annex BD. A unified Bengal will run India, North Indians dont trust the Bangalis, they dont even have a Bengal regiment.
This goes on to show your ignorance about Bengal.Do u really know that the Bengal regiment was actually disbanded by the British Govt. because they ere the ones who started the the Sepoy Mutiny in 1857 and in that aftermath the Britishers became skeptical of the future of the regiment and the way in which they would engage.After the independence of India there have been talks about creating the a separate regiment from Bengal but no fruitful result has been yielded as yet.But despite all these Bengal still accounts fro the 6th largest annual contributor to the IA.Bengal even gave India it's first Indian Air Chief and there has been Bengali Army chiefs as well.
Bengal and non-martial? Not any more - Yahoo! News India

Sensible Indians do not want to annex us.

However India would like the following.

1. A subservient BD (or you could call "friendly" and "co-operative", not that I have a problem with that but not at the expense of our own interests).

2. Secular, including socially where Islam is sidelined/marginalized.

At the very least India would like this.

1. Who in this world doesnt want subservient/firendly.co-operative neighbours

2. Not really, we frankly don't give two $hits about your internal politics, go forcefully convert your non-Muslims into Islam for all we care. Indian Govt supports AL because it is pro-India. If Jamaatis are going to become pro-India tomorrow, then GoI will be the first ones to step in and stop their trials or whatever is going on. Hell, we will re-write history books to show how the brave Jamaatis fought for the noble cause of Pakistan, while being shamelessly backstabbed by coward Awami League Dalals who should never be trusted :cheers: (Of course not to mention how Awami traitors killed 3 million innocent Jamaatis)

u r a world class joker :D actually dadas think BDshis r all dalit converts n u think they want 2 unite with us

Not really, I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, and I think all humans are equal, whether its Bangladeshis, Pakistanis or Indians. Dont make rash sensationalist statements on behalf of other people. We are happy with India, just like you guys are happy with BD.

You might find this very hard to believe - but no Indian wants to incorporate BD into India. BD has very very little resources, very little land, and very very highly populated. It would be a net loss of India were BD to join with India.

So..in answer to your statement. No. No one is trying to make BD join India. Everyone is for making BD remain an independent country.

But make sure the Jamatis dont turn BD into another state like Pakistan.

I agree with you but the reasoning. India does not want BD as it does not want to add more Muslim to the flock. They dont want Mogulistan to back in Delhi.

Not really, I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, and I think all humans are equal, whether its Bangladeshis, Pakistanis or Indians. Dont make rash sensationalist statements on behalf of other people. We are happy with India, just like you guys are happy with BD.

Only Dalit Hindus think all human are equal. Are you a Dalit?

You might find this very hard to believe - but no Indian wants to incorporate BD into India. BD has very very little resources, very little land, and very very highly populated. It would be a net loss of India were BD to join with India.

So..in answer to your statement. No. No one is trying to make BD join India. Everyone is for making BD remain an independent country.

But make sure the Jamatis dont turn BD into another state like Pakistan.

its a very truthful post. i agree

some correction u guys dont want 2 see a strong armed force in BD

You are such a pathetic human being

How can people be so Racist?????????

I am a Muslim.. Racim does not exist in Islam. If you are dalit you should seriously think about it.

I am a Muslim.. Racim does not exist in Islam. If you are dalit you should seriously think about it.

Are you sure? Sayed muslims during marriage always looks for a girls from a Sayed family, similarly Sk looking for girlos from Sk family....

Are you sure? Sayed muslims during marriage always looks for a girls from a Sayed family, similarly Sk looking for girlos from Sk family....

Ya, my family also want girls from similar status. Whats the big deal?? Is it racism??? LOL

u r a world class joker :D actually dadas think BDshis r all dalit converts n u think they want 2 unite with us

India do not want BD land and we respect BD sovereignty, This Dalit thing is your imagination nothing to do with Indian attitude towards BD.

This goes on to show your ignorance about Bengal.Do u really know that the Bengal regiment was actually disbanded by the British Govt. because they ere the ones who started the the Sepoy Mutiny in 1857 and in that aftermath the Britishers became skeptical of the future of the regiment and the way in which they would engage.After the independence of India there have been talks about creating the a separate regiment from Bengal but no fruitful result has been yielded as yet.But despite all these Bengal still accounts fro the 6th largest annual contributor to the IA.Bengal even gave India it's first Indian Air Chief and there has been Bengali Army chiefs as well.
Bengal and non-martial? Not any more - Yahoo! News India

Dont you think bengal should have been awarded with 2 regiments atleast for a rebellion against the brits? Its nothing but north indian opression to keep bengal down and out.

your mukti bahinis killed (and raped, and burned homes) of a lot of the same population too actually....just because they were pro-Pakistan or "Islamist" didnt make them worthy of death or bodily harm either just because of their association, right?

I'm referring to civilians, not men in uniform who were obeying orders

our mukthi bahanis???are u referring to the group whom ur ppl call as freedom fighters???

Very direct and pointed message. This directly questions propaganda hype Daily Star and indians generated during her visit to india.
shes just trolling you guys...isnt that obvious???playing sides...supporting india here for the indian sympathy...bashing india there for votes...

Sensible Indians do not want to annex us.

However India would like the following.

1. A subservient BD (or you could call "friendly" and "co-operative", not that I have a problem with that but not at the expense of our own interests).

2. Secular, including socially where Islam is sidelined/marginalized.

At the very least India would like this.

agree with you...india was not ready to deal with another pakistan

In the old time this Shaikh Syed marriages were as you have stated. They usually would selct a bride or a bridegroom from Syed, Shaikh, mirza, Qazi, Khondoker etc. Things have changed now. Now, these families bring their Bahus from other families and give their daughters to other families. You have to go to villages, where the former type of marriages were prevalent, but it is no more.

When Muslims have vertical mobility in social ladder, Hindus cannot move that way. Hindus can move only horizontally. By the way, even if the Muslim parents select a family title, it is not sanctioned by Islam.

its a very truthful post. i agree

some correction u guys dont want 2 see a strong armed force in BD

may be true..how ever..a strong bangladesh is always in the interest of india...because of its geography...but not at the expense of insurgents in to our country

Back
Top Bottom