What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Salem

A1.jpg

Tamil Nadu

A1.jpg

@DjSmg @Nart @Trick2UAV @Sarge @zebra7 @Bilal saqib @scythian500 @The Last of us @nForce @Blue Marlin @UKBengali @XiaoYaoZi backups @Argon Prime @AndrewJin

Last edited:
Should also plant flowers:enjoy:

These are very high rainfall areas in Kerela. The planted flowers without adequate cover would wither away under the impact of rains.
Personally, nothing beats the lush green cover during the monsoons.

Where in Tamil Nadu? Ooty?

These are very high rainfall areas in Kerela. The planted flowers without adequate cover would wither away under the impact of rains.
Personally, nothing beats the lush green cover during the monsoons.

[QUOTE
Tamil Nadu

View attachment 260771

Haha XD
Thank u!
Fortunately,China can do it.:p:Here in Hubei,nearly no natural disaster(inland province)

yeah,close to.But Hubei is a safe province!!No earthquake,no flood,no debris flow.And economy also is okay.
Wenchuan suffered from earthquake,I know that.
But it recovered soon.Now Wenchuan is beautiful.

Good if you are a resident there. Unfortunately, my place is a highly disaster prone region. Compensates amply with good looking landscapes.

Good if you are a resident there. Unfortunately, my place is a highly disaster prone region. Compensates amply with good looking landscapes.
Where my home located is more beautiful than it:partay:(for it just is a county,but I live in Big Wuhan)
:rolleyes:U can move to other place

Last edited:

How far is it from Chennai?salem kya?I guess 2hrs away from here?

Where my home located is more beautiful than it:partay:(for it just is a county,but I live in Big Wuhan)
:rolleyes:U can move to other place

One of my professor is from wuhan,he studied at HUST- aerospace engineering,with PhD in turbomachinery- he's a Chinese!

Back
Top Bottom