What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Kottayam

a1.jpg

Cc-Malayali/skyscarpercity.com

@Kurlang @migflug @gambit @vsdoc @BLACKEAGLE @Abii @DANGER-ZONE @araz @SURYA-1 @sarjenprabhu @ni8mare @Great Sachin @RisingShiningSuperpower

IMAG0749 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMAG0771 - Copy.jpg
IMAG0786 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMAG0887 - Copy.jpg
from my recent S.India tour

When you need to feed billions you better have a big orchard.

Want to visit India sometime, aspecially places where coconuts occur naturally, if there are any.

I think the South India coastline areas (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andra Pradesh) will probably have the best coconut palms. Also some parts of major river sides, but the coasts are the best I think.

Last edited:
from my recent S.India tour

I think the South India coastline areas (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andra Pradesh) will probably have the best coconut palms. Also some parts of major river sides, but the coasts are the best I think.

Nice, please maximise the image by 'Full image' option.Not only south goa and some parts of maharastra can also find coconut trees.In fact in kerala coconut trees are more than the population of kerala :enjoy:

Jatinga, Assam (Famous bird suicide point)

dowhilllitizen.jpg
4.jpg

jatinga2.jpg
jatinga%2Bharstuff.jpg

Looks really magical!! India is a pretty mystical Country. I really want to visit in the first opportunity. I'm really curious about the Buddhist temples in the Norther regions. Which places do you recommend to visit for learning more about Buddhism and meditation?

Bodhgaya

:cheesy::smitten:
Fruits!!!:enjoy:

Remind me of where my father's brother live :yahoo:
When I have time to go there,I usually look at trees,mountains.
:smitten:This kind of mountain in Xiangxi area.View attachment 260429
Lovely. :tup:

keep up the good work brother.your thread is an encyclopedia to us. :tup:

My personal pic (shared by my brother who visited there)
View attachment 257504

Place to be bro.
Catch & bbq fish caught from the local waters.
Have a swig of local toddy:cheesy:.

Maja ni life..... :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom