What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Beautiful pictures,thanks a lot for sharing these with us:tup::tup::-)!!I have always wanted to visit Kurukshetra to witness the pre-historic battlefield of the world's 1st global war and also the temple dedicated to Bhagwan Shri Krishna.Anyways,i guess i'[ll have to wait a couple of years more for that:(.
Victoria Memorial is the pride of Kolkata and is one of the few invaluable things that the Brits actually gifted to the people of India:).
dada i tagged you to a song, check it :D

Beautiful pictures,thanks a lot for sharing these with us:tup::tup::-)!!I have always wanted to visit Kurukshetra to witness the pre-historic battlefield of the world's 1st global war and also the temple dedicated to Bhagwan Shri Krishna.Anyways,i guess i'[ll have to wait a couple of years more for that:(.
Victoria Memorial is the pride of Kolkata and is one of the few invaluable things that the Brits actually gifted to the people of India:).

I wish you would visit Kurukshetra soon and do visit Mathura.

I wish you would visit Kurukshetra soon and do visit Mathura.

I grew up in kurukshetra... spend good 20 yrs of my life there... :)

Did India got white sand beaches? Kodaikanal , Tamilnadu got lovely view. It look like the border of Hungary and Slovenia

Goa has some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet.
Will try to share few pics here...

Arambol beach, Goa

tYbd1nI.jpg

9kfW3Up.jpg

EAb07Vi.jpg

7ucEKTw.jpg

2O9fbkm.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom