What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Did India got white sand beaches? Kodaikanal , Tamilnadu got lovely view. It look like the border of Hungary and Slovenia

You can find white sand beaches in lakshadeep and andaman islands, but also find in some beaches in india

Goa

a1.jpg

Kerala

a1.jpg

Thaikadapuram beach

a1.jpg

@Muhammad Omar @Zarvan @xyxmt @Winchester @Shamain @VelocuR @coffee_cup @engineer saad @ahojunk @Beast @utp45 @ChineseTiger1986 @Indus Falcon

Chowara

a1.jpg

a1.jpg

I've seen Goa, Kerala, Kernataka and Bombay and Delhi and all. India is a beautiful country, you won't hear otherwise from me. The truth is the truth. Just like this, when there is stuff written about India, that doesn't sound favorable, but is the truth, people should be open minded to accept it.

I really miss the fresh Coconuts off of GOA beeches, the cut and put a straw in for you to drink the juice or even make a Cocktail of something else with the Fresh juice!!! So good !!

I Visited these places
Kurukshetra, Haryana
View attachment 254261 View attachment 254262

Manikaran, Himachal Pradhesh. View attachment 254263

Pahalgam,KashmirView attachment 254264

Awantipura,Kashmir

View attachment 254265

Dal Lake, Srinagar,Kashmir

View attachment 254266

Rose Garden, Darjeeling
View attachment 254267

Victoria Palace, Kolkatta
View attachment 254268

@Mr.Nair @Samudra Manthan @levina @Mike_Brando
Beautiful pictures,thanks a lot for sharing these with us:tup::tup::-)!!I have always wanted to visit Kurukshetra to witness the pre-historic battlefield of the world's 1st global war and also the temple dedicated to Bhagwan Shri Krishna.Anyways,i guess i'[ll have to wait a couple of years more for that:(.
Victoria Memorial is the pride of Kolkata and is one of the few invaluable things that the Brits actually gifted to the people of India:).

Back
Top Bottom