What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Spectacularly beautiful! I have a really good friend who's originally from Goa and the moron lives in Mumbai now.

What in God's name do you think you are you doing gentlemen!? Stuff your feet in the joints, let go of the rope, grab your paddles, lean over the side and paddle like men!

Kovalam

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@anas_nurhafidz @Shotgunner51 @Fafnir @mr42O @Jaanbaz @Syed.Ali.Haider @Roybot @SOHEIL @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @Muhammad Omar @Zibago @Jlaw @Devil Soul @samv

I don't know who named the race after a filthy low life swine.. Should've named after someone, who did something for kerala..

To be fair, he instituted that race and gifted a snake boat, made of silver as trophy.

I will miss the Nehru boat race. But I will be back there at the end of August or beginning of September.
Will need a room near finishing point boat jetty for 3 months.

There is a hotel at finishing point itself.

Want to learn Malayali fast.....But dont know how.

Even kids of many Non-resident Keralities struggle with Malayalam...;)

To be fair, he instituted that race and gifted a snake boat, made of silver as trophy.

There is a hotel at finishing point itself.

Even kids of many Non-resident Keralities struggle with Malayalam...;)

It is not wise to be staying in a hotel for 3-4 months and splurge.
But I will look for an alternative.

Damn!! how come there are soo many cool Bikes in India and in Pakistan we're still stuck with 1970's Honda CD 70??

I'm soo jealous! like wtf..

That's because Indian bike market is one of the largest in the world, with local players like Bajaj,TVS,Hero,Enfield etc are even available many parts of the world.There are many choices also for foreign brands as indian market is by far matured than pakistan market.I think pakistan market is dictated by some companies and so they are the king rather than customers

Damn!! how come there are soo many cool Bikes in India and in Pakistan we're still stuck with 1970's Honda CD 70??

I'm soo jealous! like wtf..

There are many many cool bikes and one can get a stylish ones ranging from 80-1.5 lakh INR. Bajaj Pulsar started the craze with 150 cc, followed by Yamaha, Honda, Hero, TVS Apache and Enfield. All are exported around the world. Now everyone prefers min of 150cc bikes.

Back
Top Bottom