What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

@Mr.Nair Thank you for tagging me but what would i do? As a Pakistani first of all i wont get a visa and even if i do well Modi Ji ka India main atta hua dar lagta ha bhai. Jail main time ghuzarna ka koi mood nahi.

Well, some day...I mean some day the fear will be over. You can visit us and we can you (you also do have beautiful places, beautiful people and food). Just don't know when the chance may come.

So just keep on saving for that. At least you will not face finance problem when the time will come!!

Ladakh

Ladakh-TRV-2007-3369.jpg

Sangam.ladakh.jpg

yak-ladakh.jpg

Ladakh-TRV-2010-3027.jpg

Ladakh-Lake-View.jpeg

Tso_Kiagar_Lake_Ladakh.jpg

Never been there, but planned many times. Man proposes and God disposes!!

You can construct sky scrappers and theme parks but nothing can beat the natural beauty and landscape.
Has anyone seen the movie ''Nayak''.....some of the locations were amazing.

True. I am a mountain lover, but can't stand too cold. My home is just 50Kms away from beach and I have a beach facing flat.

My sister is very interested in visiting India for the first time. She's 20 and in college. Is India safe for her to travel alone?

If she wants to travel as a tourist, Why not ask her to have a group tourist package with a guide. That will be hassle free. Even I will not agree to travel as a tourist to any country alone.

Lots of Pakistani goes to India for Heart transplant, liver transplant at low cost... We are thankful for Congress Govt(I don't have any information on current Govt's policy) to issue visas to Patient as quick as possible..

The pictures you post are fabulous but there are enough places you even didn't touch them..

can you post some pic from North India(like tamil nadu, telangana, kerala, AP etc)..

If you watch carefully, all this thread have many pictures from kerala.My net is dead slow, will do later.

Look like very boring and nothing special, what else anyone looking?

Have you seen Pakistan's much better tourism and clean environment? o_O

Pakistan | Roads, Motorways & Highway Infrastructure.

May i know how many international tourists(Not pakistan non resident) visiting pakstan every year? So you are telling tourists visit pakistan to look roads and motor ways ! How many 5 star hotels have in pakistan for tourists? If you bother infrastructure, then you can see how far indian infrastructure developed and developing....

India Developing, but still a long way to go | Page 630

India have all kinds of interest for any tourists-From Rain forest to desert,From snow mountains to lush green hills,From 5 star hotels to resorts,From cycle ride to Metro train,Riding elephants to camel,From world wonders to caves,From skyscrapers to villa accommodation,From beautiful beaches to lakes, you name it...

Errr, you don't know anything about Pakistan? Investment and Tourisms are getting better and growing slowly, we are on the way, infrastructures are dramatically changed alot last few years.

8380541676_48906dccb5_b.jpg

Murree Hills

51f7a66b01684-jpg.179860

HDR+002.jpg

286740786_1b67c81479_b.jpg

hamalyan-ibex-jpg.13637

73255752.jpg

islamabad-serena-hotel.jpg

Alot of Hotels in Pakistan

:coffee:

Can u delete your post, this is not 'incredible pakistan'.

9352638438_3f88eab8dd_b.jpg

97605669.jpg

12088890245_e342246d0a_h.jpg

562ab136a38d799800ad689daf04af70-jpg.81701

lahore-railway-station-exterior-041-jpg.207644

Lahore_Metro_Bus_route.jpg

article-2208838-1536FB16000005DC-966_964x577.jpg

Incredible? :coffee:

no wonder....pakistan is so much more btr than india...it has more good looking places than india....more tourists prefer to go to pakistan than to india...tourism is btr established in pakistan dan in india........wow......but this thread is not about incredible pakistan...so u r goin off topic.....i have an idea....y dont u start a new thread..."incredible pakistan"

Back
Top Bottom