What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

True. Chinese cancer patients buy medicines from India, because it's 10 times cheaper.

Good for patients to save lot of money on these medicines.

Indian vaccines are exported to 150 countries. India produces 40-70 per cent of the WHO demand for DPT & BCG and 90 per cent of measles vaccine. Approximately 70 per cent of the patients in developing countries receive Indian medicines through NGOs like The Clinton Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Doctors Without Borders, the UNCTAD etc.

The Indian pharmaceutical industry is estimated to grow at 20 per cent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next five years, as per India Ratings, a Fitch Group company. Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities registered with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as on March 2014 was the highest at 523 for any country outside the US.

a1.jpg

So as the healthcare industry grows in emerging markets, more companies focus to develop medicines in such markets which creates a decline in cost of medicine, which can be afforded by large mass.

Low cost medicine also a reason for an increase of medical tourism in India

Good for patients to save lot of money on these medicines.

Indian vaccines are exported to 150 countries. India produces 40-70 per cent of the WHO demand for DPT & BCG and 90 per cent of measles vaccine. Approximately 70 per cent of the patients in developing countries receive Indian medicines through NGOs like The Clinton Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Doctors Without Borders, the UNCTAD etc.

The Indian pharmaceutical industry is estimated to grow at 20 per cent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next five years, as per India Ratings, a Fitch Group company. Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities registered with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as on March 2014 was the highest at 523 for any country outside the US.

View attachment 232976
So as the healthcare industry grows in emerging markets, more companies focus to develop medicines in such markets which creates a decline in cost of medicine, which can be afforded by large mass.

Low cost medicine also a reason for an increase of medical tourism in India

Good!

@Mr.Nair Thank you for tagging me but what would i do? As a Pakistani first of all i wont get a visa and even if i do well Modi Ji ka India main atta hua dar lagta ha bhai. Jail main time ghuzarna ka koi mood nahi.

lol no need to dear for ordinary tourist visitor :), any one from Indian member close by to site you visit may accompany you

lol no need to dear for ordinary tourist visitor :), any one from Indian member close by to site you visit may accompany you

Ahh thanks. Perhaps some day. India is full of cultural heritage, would like to see it some day in this life time.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom