What's new

Incredible India facts and figures

So just leave the Pakistan phobia aside and reply or justify 16 points which I have posted .hurry up so that I can post the second part of incredible India

The need to justify would have arisen only when i would have denied the facts,which i never did.
But in spite of all this,
  • India has never begged to the US,China or the developed countries for money.
  • India vehemently refused all aid by foreign countries when the Tsunami occurred ,whereas Pakistan depended on foreign aid when the earthquakes occurred.
  • US Aid meant for battling terror has been misused by Pakistan for its own selfish purposes.Pakistani military 'misspent up to 70% of American aid' | World news | The Guardian
  • And when the aid couldnt be used for their own purposes,the economy of the country collapsed.
  • You always blame our population for our eco growth right? Lets see, India's forex reserves which stand at $300bn are 30 times Pak's $10bn but the population of India is just 9.5 times that of Pak.
  • India isnt termed as a "failed state",and is called developing country with potential to become Superpower.
  • You say your missiles ,your tanks,your army can rock India.They couldnt even save Swat from militants,do you think they can rock a nation?
Give me some Industries which have prospered in Pakistan in the past 5 years(dont say terrorism industry)
Provide names of some Pakistani MNC which are renowned all over the world.
Some private companies which are listed on the NYSE.
Any development ,other than the military sphere?

These are just some of the basic thoughts i could gather right now.Neither do i have the interest nor the motivation to damn your country.I am pretty happy living in this poor country.

What i really want to ask is ,Why is there so much obsession about India in Pakistan?? I mean if India's tourism department nicks India as "Incredible India"....wtf is wrong in that??
Why does Pakistan have a problem with that? I've seen 10 such threads where "Incredible India" has been laughed off at.Its not as if we are hiding the poverty or something.Cant you just worry about your own country,instead of wasting your time finding information against India?

Last edited:
wow I was not expecting that this post will hit you so hard. my friend indimadness as his name speaks of his personality said I give dam to search about Pakistan and we are not bothered about Pakistan. just simple answer than why you are here in Pakistan defense forum searching Pakistanis weaknesses or what ?.So this proves that Pakistan in pinching you.
You were saying all our development in military couldn’t stop swat than my dear you have a weak memory, just ten people pass through your mighty navy and rock your Mumbai and convert it into war zone .you cant handle ten what to talk about 160 million.
Pakistan is facing terrorism but just one incidence and you people are weeping like 5 years child. So reminding you again that plz leave aside Pakistani phobia and prove that you are incredible my foot.
Don’t worry soon I will give you progress of Pakistan in detail my first prove here that you are incredible and shinning.

A brief look will abundantly expose the facade of the Indian economy; which will collapse at the first signs of uncertainty or instability. In 2008, its external debts increased to around $221 billion. In 2007, Indian exports stood around $145 billion, while imports were around $217 billion; a deficit of $72 billion in a single year.

Its factory output account for 27.6% of the GDP and employs 17% of the total workforce. Rest of the workforce is largely dedicated to the agriculture sector. According to a 2008 World Bank report, 75.6% Indians live on less than $2 per day. It suffers from higher rates of malnutrition than Sub-Saharan Africa. Over 70% of its population is either illiterate or educated below the primary level. Indian tourist industry is 1/6 of Las Vegas. Recently, Standard & Poor’s announced, India risks a downgrade from BBB-minus rating to the lowest investment-grade rating. Clearly, Indians are hardly in a financial shape to even contemplate on waging a war.

Indian service industry accounts for over 55% of its GDP. Bangalore is called the Silicon Valley of India. A large number of Information Technology companies are located in the city. It is the largest contributor of India’s $33 billion IT exports (2007). The Statesman. A Gill. Dec. 30th, 2008

Around six out of 10 Indians live in the countryside, where abject poverty is widespread. 34.7 % of the Indian population lives with an income below $ 1 a day and 79.9 % below $ 2 a day. According to the India’s planning commission report 26.1 % of the population live below the poverty line. [World Bank's poverty line of $1 a day, but the Indian poverty line of Rs 360 a month, or 30 cents a day]

The Current Account Balance of India

“A major area of vulnerability for us is the high consolidated public-debt to GDP ratio of over 70 percent … (and) consolidated fiscal deficit,” says the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mr. Yaga Venugopal Reddy.

According to CIA world fact book, the Current account balance of India is -10,360,000,000 (minus) while China is the wealthiest country in the world with $ 249,900,000,000 (Plus). India is listed as 152 and China as no.1 [CIA: The world fact book].Amnesty International (AI) 2008 report on issues within India

to indimadness what you have written

The need to justify would have arisen only when i would have denied the facts,which i never did.
But in spite of all this,
India has never begged to the US,China or the developed countries for money.
India vehemently refused all aid by foreign countries when the Tsunami occurred ,whereas Pakistan depended on foreign aid when the earthquakes occurred.
US Aid meant for battling terror has been misused by Pakistan for its own selfish

ohhh so incredible india has no aid ok so here you go

India’s aid was slashed to $81 million bY US
http://www.financialexpress.com/news

Britain will spend £825m over the next three years in aid to India, a nuclear-armed power that sent a spacecraft to the moon last month, to lift "hundreds of millions of people" out of poverty, the secretary of state for international development said yesterday.

Douglas Alexander, the first cabinet minister to visit India's poorest state Bihar, said that despite "real strides in economic growth" there were still 828 million people living on less than $2 a day in India
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7198546.stm

so thats why just in the start of the thrad i said dont make big statements which you cannot justify

wow I was not expecting that this post will hit you so hard. my friend indimadness as his name speaks of his personality said I give dam to search about Pakistan and we are not bothered about Pakistan. just simple answer than why you are here in Pakistan defense forum searching Pakistanis weaknesses or what ?.So this proves that Pakistan in pinching you.
You were saying all our development in military couldn’t stop swat than my dear you have a weak memory, just ten people pass through your mighty navy and rock your Mumbai and convert it into war zone .you cant handle ten what to talk about 160 million.
Pakistan is facing terrorism but just one incidence and you people are weeping like 5 years child. So reminding you again that plz leave aside Pakistani phobia and prove that you are incredible my foot.
Don’t worry soon I will give you progress of Pakistan in detail my first prove here that you are incredible and shinning.

altough its not addressed to me but you never seem to accept anything mate fine.
you still didnt prove that india is not incredible i will have no problems in proving that pakistan is an incredible country as is india.
still there is no logic in your posts you seem to have your own opinion very well then happy posting.

yes i am bound to ask youthis question only to you because i know thatmost members in this forum are mature enough and believe in logical discussions

you compared india many times with china why dont pakistan compare itself to israel. why are palestine people aloowed to suffer so much why dont you attack israel.-------------- i know this is a stupid question but the whole of your posts are also stupid.

you will go nowhere with these posts of yours and your level of tolerance is only visible when you question other members why the are here in a pakistan defence forum. i will give you that answer , its a pakistan defence forum right its among the best forum discussing south asia ,because in this forum we share thought with knowledgeable people from around the globe from different professions.
i have received the most warmest of welcome here , moderators and administrators are excellent they want logical discussion with facts i have ever felt that the moderators or admins were ever biased towards nationality nor were most of the people here. you see that is why the world community is attacted to this forum but alas its hard to expect this kind of tolerance level from all i guess.

thanx
keep postin more its soon becoming a joke than than any discussion.

Last edited:
Moscow I don’t know why you never read my post slowly and with open eyes as I advised you before. I just replied to your brother when he said he is not bothered about Pakistan than I reply him” than why are you here”. What ever, you never understood and all the time I am explaining you step by step. Really don’t take it your heart but instead of discussing you come out with your own astonishing logic. I have courted all the sources mostly Indian and British sites go and convinced them to shut it down ,don’t eat my brain as I said…..don’t argue with an idiot as he will drag you to his standard and than beat you with experience, so officially I am signing off from you I will not reply you .you are welcome to post your unique remarks .sorry bro no offence but you are the most dump Indian I ever chat with.

Moscow I don’t know why you never read my post slowly and with open eyes as I advised you before. I just replied to your brother when he said he is not bothered about Pakistan than I reply him” than why are you here”. What ever, you never understood and all the time I am explaining you step by step. Really don’t take it your heart but instead of discussing you come out with your own astonishing logic. I have courted all the sources mostly Indian and British sites go and convinced them to shut it down ,don’t eat my brain as I said…..don’t argue with an idiot as he will drag you to his standard and than beat you with experience, so officially I am signing off from you I will not reply you .you are welcome to post your unique remarks .sorry bro no offence but you are the most dump Indian I ever chat with.

my friend my own astonishing logic is as good as yours we are both not going anywhere with our posts.
i analysed your first 6 points from the thread point by point . now you ask people to prove you wrong when i am trying to engage you in a discussion you are shying away from it.

yes you dont want to reply my threads because you cannot prove your stupid logics with me.
its ot you its me who explained your points step by step but still you dont try to understand.
caling me idiot wont help you my friend quoting from articles provides a source of news which is debatable and not an absolute value.
various sources have there own facts and figures and their own agenda
if you consider them to be the end of the world then fine.

i am not going against the forum rules i use the best form possible in dicussions.i want to stick to the thread . i am not quoting points from outside the thead.

the day you will be able to satisfy all the members with your data then claim something drastic not before that.

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom