What's new

Incredible India facts and figures

cb7e161c6a37a9d3732991a77c4299b2.gif

to rajk20002002
come on bro thats all .dont tell me out of 1 billion this is your reply.just one vedio .dont worry this is first part of 16 points second part is coming.lol come on if this is your reply than i think you will runaway when i will post more

to rajk20002002
Second part is coming.lol come on if this is your reply than i think you will runaway when i will post more

Haha..that was funny.But instead wasting time,could you post some of Pakistan's achievements in the last five years.And please dont post something like "Pakistan successful in getting aid from US".Instead of being so obsessed with India's 'development' could you concentrate on your own country.Do most something about Pak's development.

Haha..that was funny.But instead wasting time,could you post some of Pakistan's achievements in the last five years.And please dont post something like "Pakistan successful in getting aid from US".Instead of being so obsessed with India's 'development' could you concentrate on your own country.Do most something about Pak's development.

I can feel your frustration, now you unable to justify, start blaming Pakistan. I think just read the topic again, Pakistan never raised the slogan of incredible or shining like crab it is you who made big statements and slogans but unable to justify them like you are embarrassed here. .why you people portrays some thing else but we know what you are.
Pakistan has nothing in 47, started from zero. What you have done instead of intact industries and resources lol. Come on sunny have a heart you should compare with china but I thing you will agree there is no comparison.
And the economic boom you are always talking about its only that you are 1 billion users and workers. Even if 1 billion monkeys would be there world might have same response .lol plz don’t take it to the heart.
Just to chill you more .we have started from crab and today you are here because we are pinching you lol. .we will start topic of comparison also but just few things just to warm up you .
Pakistan has started from zero today its an atomic power
Pakistan missile technology is one of the best we can rock your cities lol
Pakistan has built its own al khalid tank comparable with best tanks. your arjun tank still in drawing boards
Pakistan own JF 17 is under production. Your tejas are inside hangers. Russian su 30 still waiting for transfer of technology.
Pakistan building own submarines armed vehicles and many more

So just leave the Pakistan phobia aside and reply or justify 16 points which I have posted .hurry up so that I can post the second part of incredible India

Stick to the topic Junoon25pk. Open a new thread Hindu/Muslim there we can discuss what ever you like to.

Do you know why India and pakistan peace process falls apart; its just because of Islam favour that pakistan provides for India. You speak for international muslim community thats fine. but you are misusing your islam between pakistan and India.

In India ppl are living happily. If they are not they would have ran to pakistan all these 60 years. Stop bringing in these sick reports. Talk on the growth facts and figures.

Stick to the topic Junoon25pk. Open a new thread Hindu/Muslim there we can discuss what ever you like to.

Do you know why India and pakistan peace process falls apart; its just because of Islam favour that pakistan provides for India. You speak for international muslim community thats fine. but you are misusing your islam between pakistan and India.

In India ppl are living happily. If they are not they would have ran to pakistan all these 60 years. Stop bringing in these sick reports. Talk on the growth facts and figures.

This is within the topic incredible India. I will show atrocities on other religions also. If you so concerned go and stop this in your incredible India. These all pictures are taken by your media. Leave Muslims they are humans don’t you feel some thing.

Hey roopesh who are these naked people on post 51. Are they some kind priest and is it openly practice in India...............

Hey roopesh who are these naked people on post 51. Are they some kind priest and is it openly practice in India...............

May be Nagas and Agoris. Their life style is scary and very intersting to listen. This group lives near himalayas and very small in number. they only visible for public every 12 years when holy ganga bath happens.

These ppl practice and believe total different cocept of life than a hindu. These ppl never marry, never rape anyone. They practce long years to live without cloth. This group normally adopts small kids to train new. Very rarely ladies found in the group.

very silent and harmless ppl. i can write more if ur open minded. Again these ppl dont have any significance in hinduism.

I can feel your frustration, now you unable to justify, start blaming Pakistan. I think just read the topic again, Pakistan never raised the slogan of incredible or shining like crab it is you who made big statements and slogans but unable to justify them like you are embarrassed here. .why you people portrays some thing else but we know what you are.

Pakistan has nothing in 47, started from zero. What you have done instead of intact industries and resources lol. Come on sunny have a heart you should compare with china but I thing you will agree there is no comparison.

And the economic boom you are always talking about its only that you are 1 billion users and workers. Even if 1 billion monkeys would be there world might have same response .lol plz don’t take it to the heart.
Just to chill you more .we have started from crab and today you are here because we are pinching you lol. .we will start topic of comparison also but just few things just to warm up you .

Pakistan has started from zero today its an atomic power

Pakistan missile technology is one of the best we can rock your cities lol

Pakistan has built its own al khalid tank comparable with best tanks. your arjun tank still in drawing boards

Pakistan own JF 17 is under production. Your tejas are inside hangers. Russian su 30 still waiting for transfer of technology.

Pakistan building own submarines armed vehicles and many more

So just leave the Pakistan phobia aside and reply or justify 16 points which I have posted .hurry up so that I can post the second part of incredible India

i congratulated you on your excellent report on the growth but your following posts seem very disappointing instead of posting facts and figures you seem to have got entangled on a dick fight.
yes i came to know india has raised this slogan so what is the problem its their internal matter they can raise any slogan they want to satisfy their domestic public,this slogan is more of a marketing policy every country has one for example malaysia --truely asiaso does the other country raise a hue and cry over this. this shows nothing.why cant pakistan come up with some slogan and i dont get your point why does the indians in these forum have to justify about some kind of slogan they use,
1-is the slogan anti-pakistan
2-does it aim to harm pakistan in any way.
3-does it hurt the sentiments of people in your country
the answer would be no no no.

yes your posts show you are a patriot yet you claim pakistan had nothing in 47 , why ?
1-didnt it have the culture and civilization provided by its forefathers...?
2-didnt the people have a beautiful religion like islam?
3-didnt the people have freedom from british colonization...?
so you mean to say you have achieved everything from zero fine you seem to disown the age old culture which even the world recognizes.
ok you want to talk about industries and resourses fine give the facts.
also why do we need to discuss china in a thread stating incredible india.

you want to compare why not compare positive aspects what pakistan has achieved and what india has achieved compared to the world 's other countries why do you have to compare what pakistan and india have not achieved.?

ok agreed atomic power does atomic power provide you with the food to the hungry and shelter to the homeless.

ok fine you have good missiles you want to destroy cities comeon give me something constructive, can you build a world class city?

yes tanks fine world class i agree what were all the tanks doing when standing crops in pakistan were destroyed due to lack of water and irrigational facilities.why cant infrastructure be developed for better irrigation than building tanks.

yes fighter planes good why do you want to compare it to the indians then compare it with the US, russians,british.

yes subs and more i want to know more,where are the hospitals that you have built, where are the new roads. airports, schools, universities,where are the new maternal healthcare plans, what are the plans for higher education, where are the new medical technologies.

yes the 16 points you have posted its good really good i have raised a few questions in my previous post if you want to discuss on the 16 points you are welcome with me.i can give you a perfect world perspective.

see i donot have any personal grudge against you and neither am i here to support the indians and bash the pakistanis. whatever i have written applies to both india and pakistan if you want to discuss constructive ideas do it do not try to downplay each other.

thanx:agree:

Last edited:
be my guest mascow.by the way out one 1 billion indians nobody can justify here.i have answer your doubt i think you havent read it.i am here to discuss already its to late i have more to post :argh: ,what do you want to ask

be my guest mascow.by the way out one 1 billion indians nobody can justify here.i have answer your doubt i think you havent read it.i am here to discuss already its to late i have more to post :argh: ,what do you want to ask

thanks for taking my post positively i want to discuss in a positive manner with you regards both pakistan and india because i liked your post.
if its late today no probs we can discuss this everyday there is no hurry.

thanks

May be Nagas and Agoris. Their life style is scary and very intersting to listen. This group lives near himalayas and very small in number. they only visible for public every 12 years when holy ganga bath happens.

These ppl practice and believe total different cocept of life than a hindu. These ppl never marry, never rape anyone. They practce long years to live without cloth. This group normally adopts small kids to train new. Very rarely ladies found in the group.

very silent and harmless ppl. i can write more if ur open minded. Again these ppl dont have any significance in hinduism.

nice information just few doubt i wanna ask
1.they are harmless and silent just see the picture again they are carrying knifes and sticks .these pictures are taken near babri mosque.i have more pictures to show you.
2.are they same people from khumb mela there figure is 60 million.they drink urine they take drugs and never take bath entire year its true?

and for my mascow brother how is basically indian.thanks buddy for apperciation and i have given percentage beacuse if out of 100 people 20 can drink clean water and other side out of 30 people 18 can drink clean water than as per size first is better but in fact second has more quality more people are staisfied its simple mathematics 1+1[/QUOTE]

the name is MOSCOW and not MASCOW
first of all i am not indian but my parents are of indian origin.<i stated that on my introductory post > let that be clear.my nationality has no effect on my opinion.
yes i still did not get the point of simple mathematics. &#37; values are good fine for theoritical reading and data collection. now % values only matter if the sample size is equal unlike this case of providing clean drinking water is a mass program and it must reach the highest number of people.
also how can the sample of providing clean drinking water come down to quality. clean drinking water is universal there is no quality in this might be the infrastructure qualities involved but not quality of water if the quality is bad then its not suitable for drinking at all so it does not even come into the consideration.

by your own saying its true that the total number of people having the option of clean drinking water is greater in india than in pakistan but if you want to see market penetration then its higher in pakistan than in india . so there is no question of superior or inferior. right

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom