What's new

Inclusion of Tejas (LCA) will further weaken IAF: Military Circles

Tell me what part of JF 17 is designed and Manufactured in Pakistan????
Paints and rivets!! :P
Not to mention various types of ammo that finishes the job.
Here's a selection of videos to put your frivolous minds to rest....believe it or not, the footage wasn't shot in some Chinese facility, but to understand that, you will need to remove your much needed saffron goggles.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - Video Gallery

am sure you are aware of it......

you should stop copying Russian weapons blueprint. ....
Actually thats how we are getting Indian cash without an accounts been mentain ?lolzz
& you should stop investing on dead horse like LCA ,its better to copy & to be ready for rock n roll ,then listening to a tea boy who just incidently became a politician ,& now he is deciding the strategic plans for IAF ?

As I have told you earlier their is no need to Induct LCA till it can perform both the roles of MIG 21 and Mig27.
You mean a dead horse allways a dead horse ?lolzz

Actually thats how we are getting Indian cash without an accounts been mentain ?lolzz
& you should stop investing on dead horse like LCA ,its better to copy & to be ready for rock n roll ,then listening to a tea boy who just incidently became a politician ,& now he is deciding the strategic plans for IAF ?

You mean a dead horse allways a dead horse ?lolzz

as if you have top notch jets.... second hand jets with another low cost jet designed by china...

Not to mention various types of ammo that finishes the job.
Here's a selection of videos to put your frivolous minds to rest....believe it or not, the footage wasn't shot in some Chinese facility, but to understand that, you will need to remove your much needed saffron goggles.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - Video Gallery
We know all that marketing stuff.... but show us the news items and the videos where the testing is done... and please don't use those doctored Chinese videos....

Question again.... what part of JF 17 is designed and manufactured in Pakistan?

as if you have top notch jets.... second hand jets with another low cost jet designed by china...
It just not matters if its still flying & doing the required job ?
Then a drawing on a pice of paper , which just doesn't exists in reality ?lolzz

We know all that marketing stuff.... but show us the news items and the videos where the testing is done... and please don't use those doctored Chinese videos....

Since you people have tendency to wash the soap before hands, hence i suggested you watch the videos.
Everything shouldn't be seen in the the light of Fake encounters or videos.

Don't know about the future of IAF but if this kind of dick measurement continues on PDF only god can help the moderators!

Simple answer is JFT 17 is a working machine inducted into PAF , while LCA is just a pice of drawing to make fool Indians of their money & still unavailable for any job ?
Face the reality instead , showering your genioueses on a tea boy ,s stupid approach on a huge air force ?lolzzx

Here is a drawing on a piece of paper flying and firing missiles and bombs.....

Can you show me anything like this for your third generation fighter plane.

Here is a drawing on a piece of paper flying and firing missiles and bombs.....

Can you show me anything like this for your third generation fighter plane.

So which sqdrn it is in IAF?lolzz
No ? Why not ?
To see JFT in action , you need to eat a lot of raw beef ?lolzz

Last edited:
Wait for 1 year.. I AF will fly this 4th gen fighter... and you can in the mean time gloat over third generation fighter .

same principal applies to india what are pakistanies so apprehensive about when american engine and israeli wepons , avionics and radars are used in LCA tejas... what is that hypocracy :azn:

thing is LCA is owr baby and we are going to make it more potent and leathel and give it all that makes it a nightmare for indias enemies... deal with it as there is nothing you can do about it :coffee:

same principal applies to india what are pakistanies so apprehensive about when american engine and israeli wepons , avionics and radars are used in LCA tejas... what is that hypocracy :azn:

thing is LCA is owr baby and we are going to make it more potent and leathel and give it all that makes it a nightmare for indias enemies... deal with it as there is nothing you can do about it :coffee:
I am told the version 2 of LCA will only come in to production by 2020 ? Is that not too late in your opinion ?

Actully we don't want do anything about your stupid drawing called LCA ,cause it doesn't exists in reality ?lolzz

I am told the version 2 of LCA will only come in to production by 2020 ? Is that not too late in your opinion ?

Version 2 can come any time... its our own plane.. our own design...our own manufacturing facilities... we can continue to build on it till the time we want.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom