What's new

In yo’ face RAW!

That's rich coming from bharatis. You guys slurp up every random ISI conspiracy theory, and have the gall to complain about others. As I've always said, bharatis are among the most hypocrite and shameless people one can ever meet.
Thats because you have not met people.

Indian govt atleast provides some proof to its people,like the phone recording of mush during kargil,which took your govt more that 10 years to acknowledge.
What did your govt provide as proof to its people or anyone else other than claims.
Start asking your amry where is the proof and dont let yourself taken for a ride.

Last edited:
That's rich coming from bharatis. You guys slurp up every random ISI conspiracy theory, and have the gall to complain about others. As I've always said, bharatis are among the most hypocrite and shameless people one can ever meet.
not just this,also spy pigeon n camels n their dumb sensationalizing stories implicating pakistan

Indian think that their agency is just love birds they do nothing all chaos created in asia by raw when isi retaliate u start crying this is ur old and dirty mind stretegy every one knows about it thats why no other country pushed sanctions in uno on mumbai attack on pak other than u

Thats because you have not met people.

Indian govt atleast provides some proof to its people,like the phone recording of mush during kargil,which took your govt more that 10 years to acknowledge.
What did your govt provide as proof to its people or anyone else other than claims.
Start asking your amry where is the proof and dont let yourself taken for a ride.

You people will believe them even when they do not provide any evidence and/or when no one else believes your story. Take for OBL story. Your government said that Pakistan military was knowingly sheltering him. White house already rejected that claim, but your government still went ahead with the conspiracy theory, and you guys latched onto it too.

You people will believe them even when they do not provide any evidence and/or when no one else believes your story. Take for OBL story. Your government said that Pakistan military was knowingly sheltering him. White house already rejected that claim, but your government still went ahead with the conspiracy theory, and you guys latched onto it too.
has it ever occured to you that the worlds most wanted terrorist was found just a stone throw away from the agnecy ,which was supposed to protect Pakistan.
Obama says Pakistanis knew about bin Laden | Asia | DW.COM | 24.10.2012

has it ever occured to you that the worlds most wanted terrorist was found just a stone throw away from the agnecy ,which was supposed to protect Pakistan.
Obama says Pakistanis knew about bin Laden | Asia | DW.COM | 24.10.2012

And? The US has already said there was no official Pakistani involvement.

US: No evidence senior Pakistanis knew about Bin Laden - BBC News
No reason to believe Pakistanis knew of Osama’s presence, says US - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

But you more or less prove my point. You buy whatever your government says, even when there is no evidence and/or no one else believes your side of the story, yet you lot talk about others. I've always maintained that bharatis are a shameless hypocrite lot. If they did some introspection they'd realize that everything they accuse others of, they do themselves just as much.

And? The US has already said there was no official Pakistani involvement.

US: No evidence senior Pakistanis knew about Bin Laden - BBC News
No reason to believe Pakistanis knew of Osama’s presence, says US - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

But you more or less prove my point. You buy whatever your government says, even when there is no evidence and/or no one else believes your side of the story, yet you lot talk about others. I've always maintained that bharatis are a shameless hypocrite lot. If they did some introspection they'd realize that everything they accuse others of, they do themselves just as much.
You dint answer my simple question,what was obl doing near your military acadamy for so many years.
When terrorists are chased away they run to thier safe heavens.

You dint answer my simple question,what was obl doing near your military acadamy for so many years.
For how many years was he there?

As I said before, Nuking India will bring the peace in the region.
thats correct..even attempting to nuke India could also bring peace in the region...everyone would say RIP Pakistan, thereafter!

Your question is irrelevant since the US, which was the supposed victim, has already said Pakistan was not involved. That should in and of itself put the conspiracy theory to bed.

The fact that you still insinuate that he was sheltered makes it very clear that you are a hypocrite that does exactly what you mock others for. This is no surprise, this is common state of affairs for most bharatis. A truly shameless hypocrite nation.

Your question is irrelevant since the US, which was the supposed victim, has already said Pakistan was not involved. That should in and of itself put the conspiracy theory to bed.

The fact that you still insinuate that he was sheltered makes it very clear that you are a hypocrite that does exactly what you mock others for. This is no surprise, this is common state of affairs for most bharatis. A truly shameless hypocrite nation.
Conspiracy theory ?let me make it simple for you, Do you agree obl was found in Pakistan near to an military acadamy ? Ans in yes or no

Conspiracy theory ?let me make it simple for you, Do you agree obl was found in Pakistan near to an military acadamy ? Ans in yes or no

Instead of you trying concot your own story, let me make it ever simpler. Has the US, the supposed victim, said that Pakistani leadership was involved in protecting OBL or not? If yes, I'd let to see such statement. If not, we're done.

However, we know what you really think (you've already said so), and you've just helped me prove my point. Please do some introspection and have some shame-o-cola.

Back
Top Bottom