What's new

In yo’ face RAW!

Instead of you trying concot your own story, let me make it ever simpler. Has the US, the supposed victim, said that Pakistani leadership was involved in protecting OBL or not? If yes, I'd let to see such statement. If not, we're done.

However, we know what you really think (you've already said so), and you've just helped me prove my point. Please do some introspection and have some shame-o-cola.
Stiill you havent answered a simple question,worlds most wanted terrorist lived for more than 5 years near your military academy,that can be possible in only cases 1)Pkaistan knew about him.2)that proves the level of competence of your agencies,either way its a disgrace.
Be a sheep i have no issues,but the world thinks obl was found and killed near a military acadamy in pakistan.and Pakistan knew about him and was hiding him all the years.

Pakistan knew where Bin Laden was all along, Leon Panetta admits as he reveals intelligence source for Osama raid | Daily Mail Online

Stiill you havent answered a simple question,worlds most wanted terrorist lived for more than 5 years near your military academy,that can be possible in only cases 1)Pkaistan knew about him.2)that proves the level of competence of your agencies,either way its a disgrace.
Be a sheep i have no issues,but the world thinks obl was found and killed near a military acadamy in pakistan.and Pakistan knew about him and was hiding him all the years.

Pakistan knew where Bin Laden was all along, Leon Panetta admits as he reveals intelligence source for Osama raid | Daily Mail Online

The links I sent you come from white house, which overrides anything else coming out of the US given it's the highest office in the US. It represents the official US government policy. So, guess who's the sheep and the conspiracy theorist. You would be all over any accusations US makes against Pakistan, and in this case US -- the supposed victim -- is actually saying Pakistan is innocent. That, by law, is enough to say that the accused in innocent. Yet you continue accusing Pakistan -- which is a conspiracy theory by definition.

And then you concot another "world thinks so and so about Pakistan" :lol: If "world thinks Pakistan hiding him all along", why does the white house (and therefore, the US) think otherwise? Which other country beside bharat actually think so? Please send links that suggest other countries think the same. Like I said, yet another bharati claiming "whole world thinks so and so" yet it is only bharat who thinks so. :lol:

Now as per the incompetent v/s guilty argument, yes we know it was incompetence. But the same can be said about 9/11 attacks in the US or the Mumbai 2008 attacks in mother bharat.

This topic was discussed before as well, with the same outcome.. Pakistan was not aware of Osama’s presence: ex-US ambassador

The OBL story is a perfect case study to put bharatis' hypocrisy and shamelessness on display. Just bring it up everytime they bring up non-sense such as "so and so are conspiracy theorists" or "so and so's just blindly believe their government". Their bullshit becomes so clear every single time.

The links I sent you come from white house, which overrides anything else coming out of the US given it's the highest office in the US. It represents the official US government policy. So, guess who's the sheep and the conspiracy theorist. You would be all over any accusations US makes against Pakistan, and in this case US -- the supposed victim -- is actually saying Pakistan is innocent. That, by law, is enough to say that the accused in innocent. Yet you continue accusing Pakistan -- which is a conspiracy theory by definition.

And then you concot another "world thinks so and so about Pakistan" :lol: If "world thinks Pakistan hiding him all along", why does the white house (and therefore, the US) think otherwise? Which other country beside bharat actually think so? Please send links that suggest other countries think the same. Like I said, yet another bharati claiming "whole world thinks so and so" yet it is only bharat who thinks so. :lol:

Now as per the incompetent v/s guilty argument, yes we know it was incompetence. But the same can be said about 9/11 attacks in the US or the Mumbai 2008 attacks in mother bharat.

This topic was discussed before as well, with the same outcome.. Pakistan was not aware of Osama’s presence: ex-US ambassador

The OBL story is a perfect case study to put bharatis' hypocrisy and shamelessness on display. Just bring it up everytime they bring up non-sense such as "so and so are conspiracy theorists" or "so and so's just blindly believe their government". Their bullshit becomes so clear every single time.
Before i reply you,you have to reply to my previous post,the 2 points i mentioned,oh by the way the link i provided quoting the defence secretary and the link you provided is quoting ex ambassador.

Which previous post? Please mention how it is relevant given white house statement.

As for ex-ambassador statement, did you conveniently ignore the white house statement?

Back
Top Bottom