What's new

In War Season, Beware Of Indian Disinformation Campaigns (Indian media)

Huffington post another internet blog. Rather news stream media no main stream media reported it

Check the What HM minister of India said
And India official envoy at UN
A word of Internet blogger count nothing over offcial govt line

Front page of HuffPo India.

gdyPJzo.jpg

My god India over 3000 news papers its not even main media source in India
5000 internet media blogs in various languages

It's internet blog not any credicial news source in India

Wake me up when any main stream media report this

VTPWi8y.jpg

All evidence to the contrary.

You are questioning 'credibility' without any evidence. While Shivam Vij, the author of this article, is stating facts. Brainwashed bhartis like you just can't come to terms with reality.

VTPWi8y.jpg

All evidence to the contrary.

You are questioning 'credibility' without any evidence. While Shivam Vij, the author of this article, is stating facts. Brainwashed bhartis like you just can't come to terms with reality.
All evidence contrary stated by who this guy how did he get access to such classified info of security agencies ??? He mentioned no official sources either from Govt or any office

Shim vij who???
does he hold any authority or official authority so that we trust his word over our Govt

So we would take few words of Internet blogger over what is official media brief of DGMO of indian Army
What are you smoking are buddy ???

Huffington post another internet blog. Rather news stream media no main stream media reported it

The same main stream media waged war on Pakistan even crossed the border killed more than 20 or so, I mean none is credible not even all those Indian media shouts that mostly rely upon as source and Spam the net again and again for propaganda.

It is pretty much helping to validate the hype and propaganda of Indian media that lost the credibility even if there was any that it always concludes the investigation even before combing op like during Pathankot blamed Pakistan as well as Uri was undergoing but blamed Pakistan seems to be they are way advanced than Indian Military or Agencies or are totally lost the mind.

If it has to do anything with Pakistan, God knows what could have been happening since.

This is what Indian media and government survive on....lies, distorting facts....jingoism and alot of third class bullshit...while Pakistanis keeep laughing and making fun of these entertainment dancers....seeing 1.2b Indians made donkey by thier own media...... lol

For example whole India told that 17-18 soldiers died...after seeing classified pictures.....clearly its over 50 soldiers dead at Uri....keep making Indians donkey....with made up stories and lies.

All evidence contrary stated by who this guy how did he get access to such classified info of security agencies ??? He mentioned no official sources either from Govt or any office

Shim vij who???
does he hold any authority or official authority so that we trust his word over our Govt

So we would take few words of Internet blogger over what is official media brief of DGMO of indian Army
What are you smoking are buddy ???

giphy.gif

Shivam Vij has no credibility in the Milky Ways!! Its a blog, no its a website, buddddyyyyy budddyyyy!

Oh boy, the desperation of brainwashed bhartis.:omghaha:

More love for the brainwashed bhartis:

Day in and day out, long before this terrorists attack and after Modi becomes Indian PM, Indian media had started disinformation campaign by telling Indian public how close they are to becoming a super power, how many indigenous defense products India is making, and how India is challenging China and protecting Vietnam in South China sea. Indian people are led to believe that the world is today running only because India lets them do business. Pakistan is almost a country no more, wide spread poverty and killings on every street corner, Pakistani govt have no money for weapons and to make debt payments and even started giving a count down by days before Pakistan collapses. I even watched an Indian talk shows for which someone had posted a link here, and I watched perfectly sane looking people chest thumping and asking Indian govt to stop giving business to US and Europeans if they dont put sanctions on Pakistan.

With that back ground dis-information, and recent terror attack its logical that Indian people ask question, why such a big super power cannot do anything to a country who is already half destroyed by terror attacks, poverty and where everyone hate the country and wants to break out, and hence this propaganda started to take some pressure off of Choridar Pajama PM's govt.

vice versa.. pakistani members think India spreading propaganda and we think otherwise... but some members here come up with lunatic titles and self declared truth tellars..

The same main stream media waged war on Pakistan even crossed the border killed more than 20 or so, I mean none is credible not even all those Indian media shouts that mostly rely upon as source and Spam the net again and again for propaganda.
No Main stram media reported that. It was another blog called the Quint

Ingact MSM debunked that story. No one in India believed that story

Very easily....you can manually change the location....

Hi,

Or you can simply have a civilian walk it over towards the border---drop it at an appropriate location and the other party can come and pick it up---.

Hi,

I am sure that a strike is going to happen----. India will strike this time---how and when---I do not know that yet---but it will happen.

Hi,

Or you can simply have a civilian walk it over towards the border---drop it at an appropriate location and the other party can come and pick it up---.

Hi,

I am sure that a strike is going to happen----. India will strike this time---how and when---I do not know that yet---but it will happen.
Well, India will think twice. Because front will be Kashmir. Indian water source .

giphy.gif

Shivam Vij has no credibility in the Milky Ways!! Its a blog, no its a website, buddddyyyyy budddyyyy!

Oh boy, the desperation of brainwashed bhartis.:omghaha:

More love for the brainwashed bhartis:

Omar Abdullah is joker, he got chance to knock down M Mufti .

Actually, in today's world, perhaps the word of a blogger can count for more --- as governments are known to lie to their citizens for political reasons. The blogger doesn't need to be re-elected and so on...

At the very least, the amount of credibility that we can attribute is the same --- but more realistically, the govt may just have less. My 2 cents...

Actually, in today's world, perhaps the word of a blogger can count for more --- as governments are known to lie to their citizens for political reasons. The blogger doesn't need to be re-elected and so on...

At the very least, the amount of credibility that we can attribute is the same --- but more realistically, the govt may just have less. My 2 cents...
Yes the send your internet bloggers to state visit also

Back
Top Bottom