What's new

In the shadow of war: Indian offers biryani comfort to Israeli troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
By da way, Why are all Pakistanis in Europe run restaurants with name 'Indian Restaurant' ? :D

Go to Germany, Its INDISCH UND PAKISTANISCH RESTAURANT. Hell even the name start with INDIA. :D

True that. Many of the proprietors of Indian Restaurants here are Pakistani. But they always state that they specialize in Indische cuisine. Am yet to come across any restaurant here that states it exclusively serves Pakistani cuisine.

Ok keep update me when she provide this to Palestine. Have a nice day:cheers:
Well, I hope she succeeds. All said and done, the Gazans are suffering terribly, and deserve our well wishes too. I don't care about their religion or race, like some Pakistanis here.

Anyway on most news websites from India, she says she is trying to get food to children in Gaza. She is the daughter of a retired Indian army colonel.

Pushkarna, a retired colonel’s daughter, said she would love to cook for children in Gaza, who are caught in the crossfire.

Indian offers biryani comfort to Israeli troops

markulyseas - My Telegraph

I hope she succeeds, and I sure will update you if we get to know.

Exactly. Infact if u read the article, she is eager to serve Palestinians but fact is, she is on this side of border.
Why not biryani to Palestine children and civilians. When children get hurt, we should condemn bombing , no matter who they are.
No water, no food, No shelter for Palestinians. They are hungry and thirsty from weeks.

you yendians need to stop passing off our food as yours. That yendian woman should be serving israelis daal chapati.

Dude you guys have nothing original.. stop talking bs.. you guys are zero in everything under the sun..

True that. Many of the proprietors of Indian Restaurants here are Pakistani. But they always state that they specialize in Indische cuisine. Am yet to come across any restaurant here that states it exclusively serves Pakistani cuisine.

I guess you guys can do the beef test and see whether it is Pakistani ran or not.

still it gives you so much frustration ;)
Yes, the country that has contributed nothing but frustration to civilization.

Anyway my point has been amply made. Bye bye to you too.

Whats wrong in selling foreign dishes ? why should they sell just Pakistani dishes ?

Yes, the country that has contributed nothing but frustration to civilization.

Anyway my point has been amply made. Bye bye to you too.

:lol: you can continue posting until you make some sense

Where do u stay? Student or Working?

But its also true, Pakistani Restaurant owners, mostly lahoris, are overfriendly with Indians. I to also got extra Mutton Biryani coz I just landed in Germany and headed straight to that restaurant. Poor guyz are always dissapointed with the taste and I being Indian, with me they compare actual Subcontinent dish with that in Europe due to lack of spices and masalas. But still theirs taste is lot better and comparable to that we get here.

I guess you guys can do the beef test and see whether it is Pakistani ran or not.

Nah Mian. It's very normal to exchange pleasantries and chat up to Hotel owners here. And the Indian ones serve beef here as well.

Whats wrong in selling foreign dishes ? why should they sell just Pakistani dishes ?

I didn't say something's wrong in that. Did I? I simply corroborated a claim made by another @WAR-rior that Pakistanis do choose to brand their Hotels as specializing in Indian cuisine.

I didn't say something's wrong in that. Did I? I simply corroborated a claim made by another @WAR-rior that Pakistanis do choose to brand their Hotels as specializing in Indian cuisine.

Nothing wrong with your post but everything was WRONG with WAR-rior post as he claimed that Pakistani restaurants claim to be Indian restaurants.

Where do u stay? Student or Working?

But its also true, Pakistani Restaurant owners, mostly lahoris, are overfriendly with Indians. I to also got extra Mutton Biryani coz I just landed in Germany and headed straight to that restaurant. Poor guyz are always dissapointed with the taste and I being Indian, with me they compare actual Subcontinent dish with that in Europe due to lack of spices and masalas. But still theirs taste is lot better and comparable to that we get here.

Can't give personal details here bhai. Sorry about that. But yeah, I've been to quite a few such restaurants in a fair number of cities here, and the trend is the same everywhere. And yeah, most are from Punjab for some reason.

Nothing wrong with your post but everything was WRONG with WAR-rior post as he claimed that Pakistani restaurants claim to be Indian restaurants.

Well, it's true for the most part. They don't fake it though. They simply choose not to disclose the fact that the proprietor is Pakistani, and I see nothing wrong in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom