What's new

In signs of PLA shift, Chinese Defence Minister proposes India visit

He is the modern Sun Tzu of China. The greatest general of generals. indians should feel honored and tremble at his very presence.

He is going to india to give the final warning. The final warning is always given by the highest ranking military man.

We are ready to go in the South China Sea ;) india is walking into a world of pain

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/199349-happy-pla-day-aug-1-a.html

Yep, it's not like a full-scale war between two billion+ population nuclear powers could ever result in tens of millions of casualties or immense economic destruction. I suppose it's all worth it so long as you're teaching some uppity Indians their rightful place.

Chinese warnings... are you kidding us? not too long ago, one such warning was bellowed out in support of Pakistan that spoke about attacks on Pak being attacks on China. We all know what that was worth :lol:

We welcome this Chinese guy and will treat him well regardless of the hollow sounds he or his country men make. Have a good day!

LOL nehru didnt take our warning seriously and looked what happened in 1962 ? we spanked your asss big time hahaha

Hahahaha and he has to come to India to do that :woot: I thought it is the work of your DEPARTMENT OF WARNNINGS
Get some life sino :D

Hahahaha and he has to come to India to do that :woot: I thought it is the work of your DEPARTMENT OF WARNNINGS
Get some life sino :D

We dont even need to give direct warnning to spineless india , your withdrew from drilling in vietnam the following day after we gave a serious warnning to philipines is a fine example:rofl:

LOL nehru didnt take our warning seriously and looked what happened in 1962 ? we spanked your asss big time hahaha
odd, the last time I checked, Southern Tibet is still a state administered by India.
We dont even need to give direct warnning to spineless india , your withdrew from drilling in vietnam the following day after we gave a serious warnning to philipines is a fine example:rofl:
odder still, we just extended our lease in SCS drilling blocks.

ps: you may want to notify your supervisor to update the script

odd, the last time I checked, Southern Tibet is still a state administered by India.
odder still, we just extended our lease in SCS drilling blocks.

ps: you may want to notify your supervisor to update the script

there is nothing i can do if you choose to live in a delusion world , the reality is we can kich the cr@P out of india any time we want to period

Pakistan and China's co-operation to stop the hegemony that is india from bullying the countries of South Asia. :pakistan::china:

em..i read some china-flag friends' words.but i dont think they can represent all Chinese.though i respect everyone's opinion,i simply consider that we should not review something with too much personal mood.for instance,i dont like some announcement of Indian officials as they are a bit offensive to china,i still hope liang guanglie's visit can improve mutual trust.though i dont have much expect....
and today is 85 anniversary of pla,they made a big news conference yesterday.china also will change its leaders in october this year.i mean liang guanglie seems wont be our deference minister for long.and comparing him with Sun Tsu is quite wired,like comparing obama with george washington.

India should test the Agni V and maybe even have another round of A bomb tests while he is on our soil.

Its time to take off the kid gloves, the PRC is claiming our territory. Its time to start pushing back.

Yes you attacked with your full strength with our petrol army, by the time our regular army reached the border your army declared cease fire and return to their because they know in front of regular and more their casualty with 10 time what indian petrol army have done and face defeated , instead of facing IA its better to retreat.

No one asked your declare ceasefire, only winning side declare ceasefire and retreat to their home when they are sure that they will defeated by approaching army.

We withdrew but as soon as you give us warning after you heard withdrew news , India send message ,We are their , do what you can, what you did in 62 when Indian Army arrived you withdrew and then trumped chest that you win, this things now not gonna happen , our drilling will continue, Do what you can

em..i read some china-flag friends' words.but i dont think they can represent all Chinese.though i respect everyone's opinion,i simply consider that we should not review something with too much personal mood.for instance,i dont like some announcement of Indian officials as they are a bit offensive to china,i still hope liang guanglie's visit can improve mutual trust.though i dont have much expect....
and today is 85 anniversary of pla,they made a big news conference yesterday.china also will change its leaders in october this year.i mean liang guanglie seems wont be our deference minister for long.and comparing him with Sun Tsu is quite wired,like comparing obama with george washington.

Like I said I dont judge the CHinese ppl by the actions of the govt. The govt does not speak for its ppl. Actions speak louder than words and when you supply Pakistan to counter every advantage we have, that my friend speaks volumes and forces us to take a position we do not wish to. China has become a bully not as bad as other powers but a bully nonetheless.

@ Chinese members: China respects power and this is exactly the purpose of your Defence Ministers visit :)

By the way, have you consulted your higher-deeper friend, they might feel left out :undecided:

sign of which shift? Is China going to be friend of india infact indian army or what? Btw nice story The Hindu.

there is nothing i can do if you choose to live in a delusion world , the reality is we can kich the cr@P out of india any time we want to period

What is stopping you My chicken from doing it??

Come my baby come.......... kick the crop out of us.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom