What's new

In Seemandhra, cries for a separate Telugu nation

You've kicked my joke in the nuts & as it was gasping for breath you emptied a Tank Round into it ! :disagree:

@Ayush & @levina haven't talked about an Engineeristan - I was just messing with them ! :blink:

What the hell would an Engineeristan even mean ?

The Land of Engineers ? Its already there its called Germany ! :unsure:

I can't imagine how anyone least of all a 'soldier' could be offended by that ? :what:
srinagar would be the capital of engineeristan. :devil:
and gulmarg will be the financial capital :whistle:

You must be joking?

How could you possibly think @Armstrong was being serious about creating a country called "Engineeristan"?

No I said I took him seriously about his ststement that Ayush and levina made such claims ...

It is not about Engineeristan ..it is about somebody's humorous claim about creating such country.

I hope you cam make distinction between two ....

Maybe, but being representatives of people, why at all indulge in such silly talk? Mind you, he's not claiming them as his personal opinion to begin with. Also, even when kidding, one doesn't joke that he'll kill his mother. Or maybe they never saw India as their mother.:rolleyes:

Exactly ...such loose talk that too from sitting MPs can't be tolerated or ignored .

I don't understand why some people are taking this too lightly ...

Sorry I object...
I prefer Istan compared to desh and pore :coffee:
I am the premier of this nation and I'll call it engineeristan ONLY.
then I want a partition. since pore and stan are a differnet nation and canoot coexist.

then I want a partition. since pore and stan are a differnet nation and canoot coexist.
Sorry my constitution doesnt talk of partition.
All engineers under one nation...ENGINEERISTAN.
If you too are an engineer you'll have no choice but to join our country..ISTAN i meant.

Sorry my constitution doesnt talk of partition.
All engineers under one nation...ENGINEERISTAN.
If you too are an engineer you'll have no choice but to join our country..ISTAN i meant.
I want akhand bharat and that my stand....nothing less nothing more.....
who are with me join me....in my quest....:D:D

I want akhand bharat and that my stand....nothing less nothing more.....
who are with me join me....in my quest....:D:D
Sorry citizens of my nation can not apply for dual citizenship...ANYWHERE.

You are stupid enough to extrapolate freedom and empowerment movement for women to freedom movement of awadh ...

seems you can't read Hindi . that's why you dared to post pictures that contradict what you are writing ....

Oh ...I am sorry . I took you too seriously ...

and you are stupid enough not to get the joke :yahoo:

Akhand or not Bharat and Pakistan can co exist with my engineeristan. :coffee:
first you need Akhand Bharat for your engineeristan.......
come to my quest.....akhand bharat is the need ....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom