What's new

In Seemandhra, cries for a separate Telugu nation

at least you had understood this issue . Every politicians in playing their own game for united AP and to separate State hood.

I 100 % agree with it. I hope people of AP stand united and doesn't let these sickular politicians divide it. Separate state does not guarantee development. It will only divide India on the basis of language. Movement should be started by these people for the development of the State as the division only is not the permanent solution. :)

Off Topic: Do you Speak Russian?

I 100 % agree with it. I hope people of AP stand united and doesn't let these sickular politicians divide it. Separate state does not guarantee development. It will only divide India on the basis of language. Movement should be started by these people for the development of the State as the division only is not the permanent solution. :)

Off Topic: Do you Speak Russian?
nah.i know only 3 languages.Hindi,English and Telugu .

Even i can place pak flag instead of russian flag.there is no use.

I speak Russia, that was the moot reason, I asked you (thought can debate in it). Don't place Pak Flag, Put Indian. :)

I speak Russia, that was the moot reason, I asked you (thought can debate in it). Don't place Pak Flag, Put Indian. :)

i was just kidding mate .where is your native place in India?? we're all true Indians at Heart,even we stayed at various places.

Congress did not use an iron hand when needed and brought in the division too soon..

Back
Top Bottom