What's new

In preparation for war with China, the US military will purchase over 12,000+ JASSM stealth cruise missiles and 1,300+ LRASMs and may increase further

I think the current behavior of the USA is really similar to that of the Soviet Union in 1981.

I mean, if Chinga want to eat shit when the world abandon them, that's Chinga problem, but don't be surprise if you see a lot of Changa go home in a box or losing a hand or a leg, expect to see this influx if you want war. It's naive to think this is going to be a cake walk, we have 25000 amputee and 5000 dead fighting Afghan and Iraqi, you are talking about fighting a near peer.

And you really should go back to China and enlist to fight, stop hiding behind other Chinga.

These dude have no idea what war looks like, even a small scale action like Iraq, it's crazy as hell, I can't even tell you how it work in Iraq, they think fighting Taiwan or US is going to be walk over.

Sure, when you are playing Call of Duty, not when you are answering your Call of Duty.......
More likely that you will eat shit when your empire crumbles Americunt. You're the ones itching to get involved in someone's civil war. Not a single person said it was a cakewalk and you're here lying your little *** off.

More likely that you will eat shit when your empire crumbles Americunt. Not a single person said it was a cakewalk and you're here lying your little *** off.
lol, you really do think if you attack Taiwan and the west will keep relation with you?? I mean, Seriously?? Not to mention when you do go attack Taiwan, everyone having dispute with China in South China Sea, which is literally everyone, will not be neutral against you, they will fall into Western camp as fast as Sweden and Finland when Russia invade Ukraine, because they all are going to think they are next seeing how China handle dispute with Taiwan.

The US? Don't worry about the US when even if we go to war, we probably going to lose a large chunk of Pacific Asset, what will be the PLAN post war? do you think Chinese Navy can stand in the way of US Navy? That's before neighbor country join in, I mean how you are going to deal with US + Japan? That's 100 destroyer fleet, how many do you have? Not to mention chances of country like Australia or South Korea or even India are probably going to fancy a go.

The problem for China is, unless you want the entire NATO get involved, you can't even touch any of the US soil, as they were protected by NATO article 5, that's Guam, that's Hawaii, that's Alaska. Not to mention US mainland, US will be largely untouch, China east coast will be boring the blunt, people in America will be watching it on TV and say "Oh too bad this is happening in far away Taiwan, with or without US troop on the ground" China east coast will be subject to at least Taiwanese countermeasure, you people will be eating lunch in bunker while being hit by Taiwanese Missile.

Of course in your mind, your superior Chinese Army will destroy everything before it done harm to China, right? You think Chinese Aircraft or missile is the only thing that's affective, you think Taiwanese or US missile is a joke, well, if you do, you probably going to be in a rude awakening when you do invade Taiwan., But then your arse is safe all the way to Canada, maybe just regular spar calling American cunt, no harm, no foul, am I right lol??

Te Chinga es muy Ingenua.........

Last edited:
More likely that you will eat shit when your empire crumbles Americunt. You're the ones itching to get involved in someone's civil war. Not a single person said it was a cakewalk and you're here lying your little *** off.
Without US full support of KMT, they wouldn't have lost and fled to Taiwan that fast

civil-war-china_orig.png

lol, you really do think if you attack Taiwan and the west will keep relation with you?? I mean, Seriously??
It's all about US, when US is down, it's small running dogs will switch "loyalty" in a heartbeat. In Korean war, they intervened under the disguise of UN, dozens countries sent combat troops but they didn't make any difference in the real battles.

Korean war "UN" armies
Part_1_Image_4.png

Last edited:
lol, you really do think if you attack Taiwan and the west will keep relation with you?? I mean, Seriously?? Not to mention when you do go attack Taiwan, everyone having dispute with China in South China Sea, which is literally everyone, will not be neutral against you, they will fall into Western camp as fast as Sweden and Finland when Russia invade Ukraine, because they all are going to think they are next seeing how China handle dispute with Taiwan.

The US? Don't worry about the US when even if we go to war, we probably going to lose a large chunk of Pacific Asset, what will be the PLAN post war? do you think Chinese Navy can stand in the way of US Navy? That's before neighbor country join in, I mean how you are going to deal with US + Japan? That's 100 destroyer fleet, how many do you have? Not to mention chances of country like Australia or South Korea or even India are probably going to fancy a go.

The problem for China is, unless you want the entire NATO get involved, you can't even touch any of the US soil, as they were protected by NATO article 5, that's Guam, that's Hawaii, that's Alaska. Not to mention US mainland, US will be largely untouch, China east coast will be boring the blunt, people in America will be watching it on TV and say "Oh too bad this is happening in far away Taiwan, with or without US troop on the ground" China east coast will be subject to at least Taiwanese countermeasure, you people will be eating lunch in bunker while being hit by Taiwanese Missile.

Of course in your mind, your superior Chinese Army will destroy everything before it done harm to China, right? You think Chinese Aircraft or missile is the only thing that's affective, you think Taiwanese or US missile is a joke, well, if you do, you probably going to be in a rude awakening when you do invade Taiwan., But then your arse is safe all the way to Canada, maybe just regular spar calling American cunt, no harm, no foul, am I right lol??

Te Chinga es muy Ingenua.........
Your Americunt soil is getting wrecked the moment you launch an attack against China, and your NATO client states ain't coming half away around to world to save your sorry ***. In a decade or not, the Americunt empire will end and its presence in Asia will a page in history books.

Your Americunt soil is getting wrecked the moment you launch an attack against China, and your NATO client states ain't coming half away around to world to save your sorry ***. In a decade or not, the Americunt empire will end and its presence in Asia will a page in history books.
I have no issue with that, again, the issue I have is will you be there??

LOL

By the way, in case people wonder, most of the spanish is talking about "That guy" walking deeper and deeper into a hole, with the one with hit wall emoji saying "I am quite frustrated"

I have no issue with that, again, the issue I have is will you be there??

LOL

By the way, in case people wonder, most of the spanish is talking about "That guy" walking deeper and deeper into a hole, with the one with hit wall emoji saying "I am quite frustrated"
Probably a little old by then, but I'll be sure to buy some Chinese public bonds and NORINCO shares to fund some ammo destined for Americunts.

LOL No shit, any direct attack on China east coast from third part will result a nuclear retaliation. Noone give a fuk about NATO in nuclear war.
What Taiwanese missile?The missile that from your wet dream? Your people will not even eating lunch in bunker on Taiwan while being hit by China 24/7 with missle, bomber and drones

I wish they could get it on with China, US, and Taiwan conflict.

Even if they attack today, they have half a chance of a victory. Even if half the chance realizes, it will be a pyrrhic victory at best. Even then they won't achieve their objectives. What will they do? Occupy China? You can't occupy a nation as big as China? Remove CCP from power? What nobody mentions in the western world in their delusions is that even if the CCP is gone, the Chinese nation will remain and it's not going to give up it's interest for the western powers, it will still seek to be a great power and it can only be achieved at the expense of the western powers.

The US military also has a stockpile of at least 4,000+ Tomahawk cruise missiles.

You see this is why China needs to take Taiwan before 2030. The US is preparing for war with China in the 2030s when all these weapons are in production at scale. That’s everything from B-21, NGAD, Columbia etc, to these weapons.

China needs to move quickly
The MI complex going steam ahead to stir up conflict for profits…

The US military also has a stockpile of at least 4,000+ Tomahawk cruise missiles.

You see this is why China needs to take Taiwan before 2030. The US is preparing for war with China in the 2030s when all these weapons are in production at scale. That’s everything from B-21, NGAD, Columbia etc, to these weapons.

China needs to move quickly

So China needs to be take Taiwan before 2030 so they have a higher chance of victory? I wonder why an American would give the good advice to the Chinese so they can win. The only reason would be that's the way the American perceives the Chinese would lose. So the Chinese should actually wait until far later than 2030.

LOL No shit, any direct attack on China east coast from third part will result a nuclear retaliation. Noone give a fuk about NATO in nuclear war.
What Taiwanese missile?The missile that from your wet dream? Your people will not even eating lunch in bunker on Taiwan while being hit by China 24/7 with missle, bomber and drones
You do know Taiwanese coast to Chinese coast is just 255km, right?

And Taiwan HAD, as in they ALREADY have HIMARS MLRS, and what they also have in their stock is something call ATACAMS. Which can strike target 360km away. And then they have assorted stand off range missile HF-2/A or HF-3. and drone.

But I am pretty sure none of them can be used to attack China as you have some sort of shield like the alien have in independence day

And lol 24/7 missile, it must be good to apply Ace Combat technology in real war......lol

Meanwhile reality is, if small country like Ukraine that have nothing can bomb the shit of Russian airfield 600km inside Russian border, and you think Technological on par Taiwan can't do the same with China. But hey.........as long as you believe what you said. and put your money where your mouth is, I am all game.

So China needs to be take Taiwan before 2030 so they have a higher chance of victory? I wonder why an American would give the good advice to the Chinese so they can win. The only reason would be that's the way the American perceives the Chinese would lose. So the Chinese should actually wait until far later than 2030.
Desert Storm was a shocker for China. Iraq was a customer of Chinese arms, so in many ways, a nominal 'ally' to China. So in the past 30-something yrs, China saw two major allies either defeated or floundered in wars.

With Iraq, China saw quantity defeated by quality. The brawn of the Iraqi military outsmarted by the brains of the allies.

With Russia, China saw quantity ineffectively applied. Sympathetic analysts put it as incompetence and not so kind analysts called it a clusterfvck.

In both, China, and the rest of the world, saw the importance of joint or combined arms operations, and each military, including the PLA, recognized how woefully inadequate it is with introspection. China is a land power, not a maritime power. The UK was protected by the same distance of water as Taiwan. The PLA is institutionally dominated by the Army but will the Army cede control over to the Navy when it comes to Taiwan?

Back
Top Bottom