What's new

In preparation for war with China, the US military will purchase over 12,000+ JASSM stealth cruise missiles and 1,300+ LRASMs and may increase further

Well, you should ask Russia if that is this easy?

The answer is no, it was never that easy.....If it is, the same thing applies, Chinese ship and Equipment could then been bombed the same way by Taiwan and US or whoever fighting.

Once you put more advance weapon into the mix, things will not be this easy, that is the entire point of getting advance weapon. During gulf war, US fire around 1500-1900 missile in Iraq with a hit rate of 12%. In Ukraine, Russia fire around 900 cruise missile (that is before 2022) with a hit rate of 5%. That is the actual number on the ground, I mean, you can believe China would have a better number than the US or Russia, I mean, I don't know, even if they do, it would not be much, maybe around 20%? That's very generous by the way.

You really should not take these people seriously......

Even if their production facilities went untouched, not even China could build modern day warships fast enough to matter. It’s not WW2 anymore. No one can produce ships that fast, not if you want your ship to survive.

And the US can produce bombs and missiles a lot faster than China can build ships.

China will go to war with what they have, and if 50%+ is lost it’s game over for China.

Russia didn't use ballistic missiles extensively in Ukraine and initially stayed away from targeting civilian infrastructure as well Ukraine's supply lines from the West. China on the other hand will have no qualms about launching a massive salvo of ballistic missiles from the onset against Taiwan's strategic and civilians infrastructure. Plus, unlike Ukraine, Taiwan is small with high density target rich environment and China will be able to blockade it, preventing any supplies from coming in.
They actually did.

In fact, they out fly ballistic missile to combat sortie on the first couple of days of the war, they try to level every airfield in Ukraine before they engage in ground combat (like the battle of Antonov Airport) problem is, you can't always hit those target, again, they aren't called MISS-ile for nothing, if missile can hit 100% of a time, you will win a war without using ground troop.

And I don't know if you study topology, Taiwan is higher on the East Coast with heavy range lies around 2/3 of the length of an island, anything behind that ride can fire on the rest of Taiwan or even Coast of China if they have enough range, but you can't really hit the reverse slope on the other side, and then you also need to consider the air/sea interdiction coming from both Taiwan mainland and outlying island. Of course if they position their equipment along the coastline, then yes, you can probably deal with them with ease, but I am pretty sure they know their country better than us or the Chinese, they wouldn't make those mistake

Again, it will not be as easy as you said.

Even if their production facilities went untouched, not even China could build modern day warships fast enough to matter. It’s not WW2 anymore. No one can produce ships that fast, not if you want your ship to survive.

And the US can produce bombs and missiles a lot faster than China can build ships.

China will go to war with what they have, and if 50%+ is lost it’s game over for China.
I mean just look at the F-16 in ARG in Davis-Monthan think about what will be the decisive change if all 500 or so still workable F-16 transferred to Taiwan? That would reek hell on the invader. Not to mention again if US think there are no going back, I don't really think anything is out of the equation, Taiwan may get F-35 depends on how well the US think Taiwanese defences is.

The US launched 500 cruise missiles in the opening 24 hours of the Iraq War in ‘03.

The US would launch 2,000-3,000 missiles in the opening 48 hours against China along with hundreds of bombs and torpedo launches.
You even think of launching 2000-3000 missiles at China, and you would get 100 nuclear weapons in return hitting every major military base and city in US.

Sometimes in life it's good to be realistic and not a keyboard warrior.

They actually did.

In fact, they out fly ballistic missile to combat sortie on the first couple of days of the war, they try to level every airfield in Ukraine before they engage in ground combat (like the battle of Antonov Airport) problem is, you can't always hit those target, again, they aren't called MISS-ile for nothing, if missile can hit 100% of a time, you will win a war without using ground troop.

And I don't know if you study topology, Taiwan is higher on the East Coast with heavy range lies around 2/3 of the length of an island, anything behind that ride can fire on the rest of Taiwan or even Coast of China if they have enough range, but you can't really hit the reverse slope on the other side, and then you also need to consider the air/sea interdiction coming from both Taiwan mainland and outlying island. Of course if they position their equipment along the coastline, then yes, you can probably deal with them with ease, but I am pretty sure they know their country better than us or the Chinese, they wouldn't make those mistake

Again, it will not be as easy as you said.

I mean just look at the F-16 in ARG in Davis-Monthan think about what will be the decisive change if all 500 or so still workable F-16 transferred to Taiwan? That would reek hell on the invader. Not to mention again if US think there are no going back, I don't really think anything is out of the equation, Taiwan may get F-35 depends on how well the US think Taiwanese defences is.

Taiwan needs to seriously think about allowing US Army and Marine HIMARS units to deploy in Taiwan. HIMARS armed with PRSM and GMLRS-ER in Taiwan will be quite the nightmare for China.

We see how well Russia has been able to target HIMARS. Not even a single documented loss and they been deployed in Ukraine for almost a year now.

Americans trying to spend its cash before it becomes toilet paper. China is not interested in fighting, they want to stall until they hollow out the American dollar. Dollar dump and collapse is on the horizon, why wouldn’t China wait till America is at it’s weakest? America wants to get the war started before inflation causes chaos at home when the dollar collapses.

Americans trying to spend its cash before it becomes toilet paper. China is not interested in fighting, they want to stall until they hollow out the American dollar. Dollar dump and collapse is on the horizon, why wouldn’t China wait till America is at it’s weakest? America wants to get the war started before inflation causes chaos at home when the dollar collapses.

The US is spending 3.2% of GDP on defense. They were spending 6.8% in the 80s.

The US could double its defense spending and be fine.

Taiwan needs to seriously think about allowing US Army and Marine HIMARS units to deploy in Taiwan. HIMARS armed with PRSM and GMLRS-ER in Taiwan will be quite the nightmare for China.

We see how well Russia has been able to target HIMARS. Not even a single documented loss and they been deployed in Ukraine for almost a year now.
Well, that's is not up to Taiwan, they want us there, Congress don't want to be there,

But I would say the second best option is we sell the 50 HIMARS with PRSM and ACTAMS, they are already buying 12, why not sell them 50 with associated munition to goes with? They are trained just as good as our artillery people

Sure, strongest industrial power. But

1.) Can you out produce EVERYONE? Notice that country like Australia, Singapore or Japan DO NOT need to build anything, they can buy from anyone, so you are talking about China industrial capacity is better than US and EU and most of the western world combine??

2.) Sure, how about you build 15 fleet carrier and then think of where you can put it? Navies are limited by port size and coastline, and that, no matter how much "industrial capacity" will NOT change. You can build as many ships as you want, but how are you going to support that? How are you going to service that?

China is big, NOT WORLDWIDE CRUSABLE big, the world will eat China alive, and the west is currently in charge of the world, I mean, you want to be the next Russia, which was the next Venezuela, which was the next North Korea, that's your business. Jut keep saying "Americunt" won't change the fact dude.
Heh it's always to watch Americunts think the "world" is coming with them.

It's just you and your maybe three of your cunt client states. Once we shit kick you, let's see how steadfast your allies are.

The Chinese here acting like their dozen or so Naval shipyards won’t be destroyed by the US is amusing.
You act like Hawaii and Guam won't go up in fire.

usa is getting war desperate as dollar loses its value more n more.

Heh it's always to watch Americunts think the "world" is coming with them.

It's just you and your maybe three of your cunt client states. Once we shit kick you, let's see how steadfast your allies are.

You act like Hawaii and Guam won't go up in fire.
Yes, if you are talking about a mouth war between Americunt and Chingdicks. You probably can shit kick us as there are 1.2 billions of you, and there are only 330 million of us.

Do you know where the term "Chinga a tu madre" come from??

And shit kick? Wow, you hate us that much you have to poop in your leg in order to kick us?? LOL, i don't really mind you kick us as long as you poop in your pants.

LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yes, if you are talking about a mouth war between Americunt and Chingdicks. You probably can shit kick us as there are 1.2 billions of you, and there are only 330 million of us.

Do you know where the term "Chinga a tu madre" come from??

And shit kick? Wow, you hate us that much you have to poop in your leg in order to kick us?? LOL, i don't really mind you kick us as long as you poop in your pants.

LOL :rofl: :rofl:
We'll see in little more than a decade won't we? Only 3 outcomes possible.

1. China launches armed assault. Americunts do not intervene and Taiwan reunifies with mainland China after over 80 years.
2. China launches armed assault. Americunts intervene and win, causing another 50 years of standoff.
3. China launches armed assault. Americunts intervene and lose, losing entire Western Pacific.

Last edited:
We'll see in little more than a decade won't we? Only 3 outcomes possible.

1. China launches armed assault. Americunts do not intervene and Taiwan reunifies with mainland China after over 80 years.
2. China launches armed assault. Americunts intervene and win, causing another 50 years of standoff.
3. China launches armed assault. Americunts intervene and lose, losing entire Western Pacific.
Why not only one outcome

Chinga don't launch armed assault, everybody win so Chinga don't eat shit even if they win

I mean, if you want war, why not go back and enlist in the PLA if you want it that bad. I mean everybody can talk shit about war. It's a different perspective when you are at a frontline seat watching it in a 2 way firing range. Trust me, don't trust me, it's up to you,

Back
Top Bottom