What's new

In preparation for war with China, the US military will purchase over 12,000+ JASSM stealth cruise missiles and 1,300+ LRASMs and may increase further

China is the world's strongest industrial power. We're more efficient on utilizing resources and taking advantage of economy of scale. We're also leading in STEM research fields by output. You really want to play the numbers game? Be my guest. Reunification of China is an inevitability, and if Americunts want to destroy its own empire over it, even better.

Japan is a doomed economy where their products are being pushed out of the market by China and South Korea. They ain't gonna be shit in 2 decades.
Sure, strongest industrial power. But

1.) Can you out produce EVERYONE? Notice that country like Australia, Singapore or Japan DO NOT need to build anything, they can buy from anyone, so you are talking about China industrial capacity is better than US and EU and most of the western world combine??

2.) Sure, how about you build 15 fleet carrier and then think of where you can put it? Navies are limited by port size and coastline, and that, no matter how much "industrial capacity" will NOT change. You can build as many ships as you want, but how are you going to support that? How are you going to service that?

China is big, NOT WORLDWIDE CRUSABLE big, the world will eat China alive, and the west is currently in charge of the world, I mean, you want to be the next Russia, which was the next Venezuela, which was the next North Korea, that's your business. Jut keep saying "Americunt" won't change the fact dude.

Sure, strongest industrial power. But

1.) Can you out produce EVERYONE? Notice that country like Australia, Singapore or Japan DO NOT need to build anything, they can buy from anyone, so you are talking about China industrial capacity is better than US and EU and most of the western world combine??

2.) Sure, how about you build 15 fleet carrier and then think of where you can put it? Navies are limited by port size and coastline, and that, no matter how much "industrial capacity" will NOT change. You can build as many ships as you want, but how are you going to support that? How are you going to service that?

China is big, NOT WORLDWIDE CRUSABLE big, the world will eat China alive, and the west is currently in charge of the world, I mean, you want to be the next Russia, which was the next Venezuela, which was the next North Korea, that's your business. Jut keep saying "Americunt" won't change the fact dude.

Once 50% of the PLAN force is sunk and Chinese naval yards destroyed its game over for China in Taiwan.

I just mean if China goes all out and effectively uses its industry it can out produce USA better get working on land transport routes incase of war as you guys will be blockaded. We eastern nations seriously need a military and economic cooperation alliance don't forget 1800s we cant repeat the old mistakes of being peaceful against a militaristic west.
China produces over 60% of the world total steel
微信图片_20230329000957.png

I just mean if China goes all out and effectively uses its industry it can out produce USA better get working on land transport routes incase of war as you guys will be blockaded. We eastern nations seriously need a military and economic cooperation alliance don't forget 1800s we cant repeat the old mistakes of being peaceful against a militaristic west.
lol, you have to be really naive or played too many video game to think US is going to be blockaded so easily.

The fact to the matter is, China can't outproduce anything as long as they don't have the material, and a lot of those, namely copper, aluminum are held by the west.

as I said, it would be a long road even just for China to reach parity to US, and when they tried, the rest of the pact will see this as a threat and come up, I am not saying the west are going to dominate forever, but as long as US and EU interest align, this is probably ball game for everyone else. You are talking about both combine are 10 times defence budget and 100% GDP than China, there are no way China will win a combine EU and US, and they know that, that's why there aren't going to be another cold war.

In the future if China can somehow separate EU and US? Maybe, but well, this is going to be a long time in wait.

Once 50% of the PLAN force is sunk and Chinese naval yards destroyed its game over for China in Taiwan.
Well, I would think once AB class flight 3 went into service, we probably will transfer those Tico to Taiwan. Along with those OHP we still held (8-10) and anything in between. That would make things really complicated for China.

lol, you have to be really naive or played too many video game to think US is going to be blockaded so easily.

The fact to the matter is, China can't outproduce anything as long as they don't have the material, and a lot of those, namely copper, aluminum are held by the west.

as I said, it would be a long road even just for China to reach parity to US, and when they tried, the rest of the pact will see this as a threat and come up, I am not saying the west are going to dominate forever, but as long as US and EU interest align, this is probably ball game for everyone else. You are talking about both combine are 10 times defence budget and 100% GDP than China, there are no way China will win a combine EU and US, and they know that, that's why there aren't going to be another cold war.

In the future if China can somehow separate EU and US? Maybe, but well, this is going to be a long time in wait.

Ship production means nothing when your ports and production facilities are cratered.

Ship production means nothing when your ports and production facilities are cratered.
Now you don't even have workers , China has more skilled workers (900 million)than US in population

Who should build Australia’s submarines? The US doesn’t have the workers​

Actaully, the maxium the US will do is to transfer everything we don't need to Taiwan.

In fact, pretty sure if US see no way Taiwan can avoid a war with China, they would start doing so, basically anything from our National Guard Amrouy to Sierra Neveda depot, to Aircraft Regeneration Group to Mothball fleet are open for discussion, as long as they aren't on our active list, they probably will be transferred to Taiwan.

That's what most likely US would do.
Not sure if that will have any impact, China can easily bomb the crap out of whatever US transfers to Taiwan and they can do so with ballistic missiles sitting pretty on the mainland.

The US launched 500 cruise missiles in the opening 24 hours of the Iraq War in ‘03.

The US would launch 2,000-3,000 missiles in the opening 48 hours against China along with hundreds of bombs and torpedo launches.

Last edited:

US Navy laments China’s shipbuilding supremacy​

US Navy Secretary says its imperative to upgrade fleet to keep pace with China but the reality is America lacks the capacity to do so
By GABRIEL HONRADA
FEBRUARY 27, 2023

The US is seemingly at a loss to match China’s ascendant naval shipbuilding capacity as US Navy leaders engage in a blame game rather than addressing past failures and mismanagement.

CNN reported this month that US Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro said the US cannot match China in terms of fleet numbers, an admission that could have significant implications for the Pacific region’s power balance.

Those who think US will intervene on behalf Taiwan and go to a head to head war with China are living in fool's paradise.

The maximum US will do as China readies it's invasion fleet would be to bomb and blowup the TSMC fab and that's it.

I'm sure the US will wait till the TSMC 3nm fab in Arizona is ready in 2026 before blowing up the one in Taiwan.

Not sure if that will have any impact, China can easily bomb the crap out of whatever US transfers to Taiwan and they can do so with ballistic missiles sitting pretty on the mainland.
Well, you should ask Russia if that is this easy?

The answer is no, it was never that easy.....If it is, the same thing applies, Chinese ship and Equipment could then been bombed the same way by Taiwan and US or whoever fighting.

Once you put more advance weapon into the mix, things will not be this easy, that is the entire point of getting advance weapon. During gulf war, US fire around 1500-1900 missile in Iraq with a hit rate of 12%. In Ukraine, Russia fire around 900 cruise missile (that is before 2023) with a hit rate of 5%. That is the actual number on the ground, I mean, you can believe China would have a better number than the US or Russia, I mean, I don't know, even if they do, it would not be much, maybe around 20%? That's very generous by the way.

You really should not take these people seriously......

Well, you should ask Russia if that is this easy?

The answer is no, it was never that easy.....If it is, the same thing applies, Chinese ship and Equipment could then been bombed the same way by Taiwan and US or whoever fighting.

Once you put more advance weapon into the mix, things will not be this easy, that is the entire point of getting advance weapon.

You really should not take these people seriously......
Russia didn't use ballistic missiles extensively in Ukraine and initially stayed away from targeting civilian infrastructure as well Ukraine's supply lines from the West. China on the other hand will have no qualms about launching a massive salvo of ballistic missiles from the onset against Taiwan's strategic and civilians infrastructure. Plus, unlike Ukraine, Taiwan is small with high density target rich environment and China will be able to blockade it, preventing any supplies from coming in.

Back
Top Bottom