What's new

In pictures: Isis destroys Iraq shrines

So, what people should do with Masjid Nabvi. People quoting some fabricated hadees to demolish Roza E Rasool. Its mosque and shrine both togather.
Roza-e-Rasool,+Masjid+Nabvi,+Madina+(1).jpg

0.jpg

But drawing picture is wrong in Islam.

Wow
You promptly compared the final resting place of OUR Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW to your wannabe wali peer so that he can have his shrine-

Btw its not a shrine- we do not pray facing it- we do not have chersi bhangis and criminals wandering around- we dont not make dua from it- we say our Salam- recite Darood Shareef- then face Kabaa and pray only from Allah-

Forget your silly excuses and read the authentic Hadiths-

Wow
You promptly compared the final resting place of OUR Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW to your wannabe wali peer so that he can have his shrine-

Btw its not a shrine- we do not pray facing it- we do not have chersi bhangis and criminals wandering around- we dont not make dua from it- we say our Salam- recite Darood Shareef- then face Kabaa and pray only from Allah-

No one prays facing the shrines except for the highly uneducated. Get your facts right. Don't get your facts from Pakistani sellout media selling a deobandi agenda. And no one asks dead saints for dua but they ask the dead saints to pray on their behalf, I although I don't fully agree with the custom. And I'd choose charsis and bhangis over TTP, Ikhwaan and ISIS any day. Wahaabism is the spiritual successor of Yazid's ideology.

Wow

No body prayer toward shrine , but said before part is acceptable. Well, he is my wali peer......tamed the untamed elegance

"Only those who seek the pleasure of paradise will follow the community, for devil can pusue o
Read post number 10 that @ajpirzada has provided, he gives me proof from the Quran whereas you counter with the Hadith. Which is from God? Which holds more weight? :pop:

So again I will ask you, will you desecrate the grave of our Prophet PBUH? Even if there is a 1% chance the other side's argument is sound I for one would not want to be wrong before embarking on such a step.

He quoted few Commentaries and mainly tried to prove those called to built a place of worship as MUSLIMS.
Here I can quote few

1 Imam Ibn e Kathir
. ابن جرير في القائلين ذلك قولين: [أحدهما] أنهم المسلمون منهم [والثاني] أهل الشرك منهم، فالله أعلم، والظاهر أن الذين قالوا ذلك هم أصحاب الكلمة والنفوذ، ولكن هل هم محمودون أم لا؟ فيه نظر، لأن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: " لعن الله اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم وصالحيهم مساجد " يحذر ما فعلوا،

Imam ibn e jareer quoted two sayings, first is this that this saying was from Muslims the other is that was saying from Ahlul Shirk ALLAH KNOWS BEST, Apparently it seems that was saying from Muslims as for there saying is good or bad? so the hadith of Prophet says(ibn e kathir supported his stance with hadith and athar of OMAR RA) (Allah has cursed the Jews and the Christians who took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship)

then he went on and said وقد روينا عن أمير المؤمنين عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه: .
It is narrated from Commander of Momineen Omar bin al khattab RadhiAllahANHO
أنه لما وجد قبر دانيال في زمانه بالعراق، أمر أن يخفى عن الناس، وأن تدفن تلك الرقعة التي وجدوها عنده، فيها شيء من الملاحم وغيرها.
When he found the grave of Danyal (Daniel) in Iraq during his period of rule, he gave orders that news of this grave should be withheld from the people,
and that the inscription containing mention of battles etc.

2 Mahmud Al-Alusi hanafi said :

واستدل بالآية على جواز البناء على قبور الصلحاء واتخاذ مسجد عليها وجواز الصلاة في ذلك. وممن ذكر ذلك الشهاب الخفاجي في «حواشيه على البيضاوي» وهو قول باطل عاطل فاسد كاسد، فقد روى أحمد وأبو داود والترمذي والنسائي وابن ماجه عن ابن عباس قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " لعن الله تعالى زائرات القبور والمتخذين عليها المساجد والسرج " ومسلم " ألا وإن من كان قبلكم كانوا يتخذون قبور أنبيائهم مساجد فإني أنهاكم عن ذلك " وأحمد عن أسامة وهو والشيخان والنسائي عن عائشة، ومسلم عن أبـي هريرة: " لعن الله تعالى اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد " وأحمد والشيخان والنسائي " إن أولئك إذا كان فيهم الرجل الصالح فمات بنوا على قبره مسجداً وصوروا فيه تلك الصور أولئك شرار الخلق يوم القيامة "

“And people have taken this as a proof for permitting building on graves of saints and turning them into mosques and praying in them Shahab Khafaji mentioned this in "Hashiyah Beydawi" This saying is pure falsehood, corruption and evil. Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasai, ibn Majah narrated from ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “May Allah curse the women visiting graves, those who make graves upon them and put lamps upon it”(Ruh al-Mani Tafsir of Surah al-Kahaf verse 21)
3 Hafiz Ibn Rajab Hanbalee said
قال الحافظ ابن رجب في " فتح الباري في شرح البخاري " ( 65 / 280 ) من " الكواكب الدراري " ( 58 ) " حديث لعن الله اليهود اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد " وقد دل القرآن على مثل ما دل عليه هذا الحديث وهو قول الله عزوجل في قصة أصحاب الكهف : } قال الذين غلبوا على أمرهم لنتخذن عليهم مسجدا { فجعل اتخاذ القبور على المساجد من فعل أهل الغلبة على الأمور وذلك يشعر بان مستنده القهر والغلبة واتباع الهوى وأنه ليس من فعل أهل العلم والفضل المنتصر لما أنزل الله على رسله من الهدى

The prohibitation of making the graves of Prophets into masjid is not only proven by this hadith but it is also proven by Quran when Allah says regarding Ashaab al Kahf "(then) those who won their point said: "We verily, shall build a place of worship over them.'' [18:21] In this verse It is shown that the making of masjid on the grave is the practice of people who are in authority. This is the evidence that it was not the order of Shariyah and they wanted to make it by following their whims and desires because they were in authority. This practice was not the practice of people of knowledge [Fath ul Bari by Ibn Rajab 2/397, taken from the book by Shaykh alBani on Building on Masajid page 66]

4 Imam al Qurtubi
فاتخاذ المساجد على القبور والصلاة فيها والبناء عليها، إلى غير ذلك مما تضمنته السنة من النهي عنه ممنوع لا يجوز؛

Taking places of worship over graves and praying therein and constructing over them and other such affairs all come under that which the Sunnah has forbade, it is prohibited, impermissible.[al-Jaami' li Ahkaam il-Qur'an surah al araaf verse 21]

Last edited:
No one prays facing the shrines except for the highly uneducated. Get your facts right. Don't get your facts from Pakistani sellout media selling a deobandi agenda. And no one asks dead saints for dua but they ask the dead saints to pray on their behalf, I although I don't fully agree with the custom. And I'd choose charsis and bhangis over TTP, Ikhwaan and ISIS any day. Wahaabism is the spiritual successor of Yazid's ideology.

Do you realise where we are getting at with your highly uneducated claim?-
You aswell as i know the highly uneducated are the majority that goes to the shrines-
They Believe in hearsay- doesnt have the intellect and knowledge to differentiate between righteous and Shirk-
Go to Shrines and you will see your self people praying towards the graves- making duas from the dead-
Explain this to the illiterate majority why do you need a dead persons reference for you needs?- while the same dead person needs Allah for himself more than any other- is there a guarentee the dead saint is Jannati?- what stops you from asking directly from Allah- when Allah himself says in the Quran to ask pray directly to him - He listens he needs no body as a mediator- the whole wasela Reference thing is man made and sure you will be pinished for it-

You have the Quran and Hadiths infront of you all you need is some unbaised introspection- don't be Jahil like Quraish of Makkah and reject it outright-

I wonder what is praying facing the shrine means ? I have never seen one.
and to the people who say we face shrine while praying , look at these pictures from Mashad , the Golden dome is the shrine .

26_880907_L600.jpg

80862574-5025924.jpg

and in this court they pray while their back is toward the shrine
%286%29.JPG

and well as you guess in one of the court you must pray while facing the shrine , because otherwise you are not facing Kaaba
IMG10570883.jpg

I have never seen in my life any proven results from such religious discussions.
OT: After these incidents i think we have no reason left to cry for Babri Mosque.

they slaugher muslims n then as a way of making it up they destroy shrines !!!
Doesn't these filthy khawarij know that killing a muslim soul is worst than destroying the Kaaba itself !!!

No body prayer toward shrine , but said before part is acceptable. Well, he is my wali peer......tamed the untamed elegance

Your wali peer is himself uncertain for his place in Jannah he is too much busy in afterlife paying for his sins- he has no time for none other than himself-

And thats not what I am saying as a Muslim its our belief that in judgement day even a mother will not give her single good deed to her son or husband to his wife- brother to sister- it will be 'to each his own'-

Last edited:
I have already mentioned how the scholars have understood these ahadith and the relevant Quranic verse. And the scholars I mentioned are Imams of Ahl e Sunna by agreement. Ibn Hajr Asqalani, Mullah Ali Qari, Qadi Thanaullah, and others. I feel more comfortable to follow the understanding of the majority of the scholars rather than what my gut feeling tells me to believe. RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"Only those who seek the pleasure of paradise will follow the community, for devil can pusue one person, but stands far away from two." (Imam Shafi's Risala).

Jaa moah dhoo keh aaa "scholars by agreement" daa mama.. I am Sunni & never heard of these goofs you mentioned. Whose corrupt tafsir you are blindly following.

No where ur corrupt tafsirs mention how those Ahadees are understood. One more lie.
Your post just has bogus tafsir of Quran. Quran calls them MUSHRIK & you claimed about ALLAH that HE called them as believers...!! Another lie on ALLAH.

Where did ALLAH declare those who were to built mosque on the cave(not even grave) as believers again... Answer this question if you are true. Liar. You lied about ALLAH.

The scholar "I" mentioned is Prophet of ALLAH. Who are these un-heard-of imams before him??? Imams are full of mistakes themselves.

And majority my a$$. Just bcoz u called that minor segment a "majority" they don't become so. Even if they were who cares they are still wrong.

Read again since I added more, exposing ur bogus lies on ALLAH.

Quran:4:59:and if you have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if you are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

Best tafsir os Quran is Prophet Muhammad himself. No other tafsir stands a chance before Prophet's word.
Quran actually shows that those ppl had exact same mentality as you have, willing to build places of worship over dead\graves (Ashab-e-Kahf, who were actually sleeping; not even dead).

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.""Aisha added, "Had it not been for that (statement of the Prophet ) his grave would have been made conspicuous. But he was afraid that it might be taken as a place for worship.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4441, In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 462, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 725
Sahih al-Bukhari 1390, In-book ref:Book 23, Hadith 143, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 472
Sahih al-Bukhari 427, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 77, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 419
Sahih al-Bukhari 434, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 84, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 426.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3873, In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 99, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 213
Sunan an-Nasa'i 703, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 16, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 704.
Sahih Muslim 528a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 21, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1076
Sahih Muslim 530a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 25, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1080Sahih Muslim 530b, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 26, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1081.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from Ata ibn Yasar that the Messenger of Allah, said, "O Allah! Do not make my grave an idol that is worshiped. The anger on those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of prostration was terrible."
Muwatta Malik:USC-MSA web (English) ref:Book 9, Hadith 88, Arabic ref:Book 9, Hadith 419.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger said, "May Allah's curse be on those for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets."
Sahih al-Bukhari 437, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 86, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 428
Sunan an-Nasa'i 2046,,, In-book ref:Book 21, Hadith 230,,, English translation:Vol. 3, Book 21, Hadith 2048

Jabir said:The Messenger of Allah forbade that the graves should be plastered (made into permanent structures), used as sitting places (for the people) or building over them
Riyad as-Salihin: Sunnah.com reference : Book 18, Hadith 257, Arabic/English book reference : Book 18, Hadith 1767.

Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.
Sahih Muslim 972 a,,, In-book ref:Book 11, Hadith 126,,, Online English ref:Book 4, Hadith 2121.

Firstly they never built a mosque were only planning to. Secondly that was NOT a grave nor were Ashab-e-Kahaf lying dead over there. It was just a cave.

Where did ALLAH call those who were to built mosque as "believers" again??????????????????????? Point out exactly.

People of that town about whom you just made a false claim that ALLAH called them believers.
Read what Ashab-e-kahaf themselves were saying about the ppl of that town.
Q:18:20: "اگر وہ تم پر دسترس پالیں گے تو تمہیں سنگسار کردیں گے یا پھر اپنے مذہب میں داخل کرلیں گے".

And Quran writes about ppl of that town, whom you just claimed were called believers:
Q:18:14-15 " ہم اس کے سوا کسی کو معبود (سمجھ کر) نہ پکاریں گے (اگر ایسا کیا) تو اس وقت ہم نے بعید از عقل بات کہی ان ہماری قوم کے لوگوں نے اس کے سوا اور معبود بنا رکھے ہیں۔".

Those whom you claimed as believers,,, were actually called "Mushrik" by Quran.

"هَـٰٓؤُلَآءِ قَوۡمُنَا ٱتَّخَذُواْ مِن دُونِهِۦۤ ءَالِهَةً۬‌ۖ "
"these ppl of our nation has taken as "Lords" others "besides HIM(ALLAH)"....

And you claimed ALLAH called that nation as believers...!!! Get some senses.

You are many things but a Sunni you are not.

And who on earth gave you that authority مامبياء.
I can just easily say "you are many things but Muslim you are not". Since you prefer corrupt tafaseer over Quran & Sunnah.

And If references from Quran & Hadees are not sufficient for you (they are for me though) then you can read Rizwan Alam's posts below

"Only those who seek the pleasure of paradise will follow the community, for devil can pusue o

He quoted few Commentaries and mainly tried to prove those called to built a place of worship as MUSLIMS.
Here I can quote few

1 Imam Ibn e Kathir
. ابن جرير في القائلين ذلك قولين: [أحدهما] أنهم المسلمون منهم [والثاني] أهل الشرك منهم، فالله أعلم، والظاهر أن الذين قالوا ذلك هم أصحاب الكلمة والنفوذ، ولكن هل هم محمودون أم لا؟ فيه نظر، لأن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: " لعن الله اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم وصالحيهم مساجد " يحذر ما فعلوا،

Imam ibn e jareer quoted two sayings, first is this that this saying was from Muslims the other is that was saying from Ahlul Shirk ALLAH KNOWS BEST, Apparently it seems that was saying from Muslims as for there saying is good or bad? so the hadith of Prophet says(ibn e kathir supported his stance with hadith and athar of OMAR RA) (Allah has cursed the Jews and the Christians who took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship)

then he went on and said وقد روينا عن أمير المؤمنين عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه: .
It is narrated from Commander of Momineen Omar bin al khattab RadhiAllahANHO
أنه لما وجد قبر دانيال في زمانه بالعراق، أمر أن يخفى عن الناس، وأن تدفن تلك الرقعة التي وجدوها عنده، فيها شيء من الملاحم وغيرها.
When he found the grave of Danyal (Daniel) in Iraq during his period of rule, he gave orders that news of this grave should be withheld from the people,
and that the inscription containing mention of battles etc.

2 Mahmud Al-Alusi hanafi said :

واستدل بالآية على جواز البناء على قبور الصلحاء واتخاذ مسجد عليها وجواز الصلاة في ذلك. وممن ذكر ذلك الشهاب الخفاجي في «حواشيه على البيضاوي» وهو قول باطل عاطل فاسد كاسد، فقد روى أحمد وأبو داود والترمذي والنسائي وابن ماجه عن ابن عباس قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " لعن الله تعالى زائرات القبور والمتخذين عليها المساجد والسرج " ومسلم " ألا وإن من كان قبلكم كانوا يتخذون قبور أنبيائهم مساجد فإني أنهاكم عن ذلك " وأحمد عن أسامة وهو والشيخان والنسائي عن عائشة، ومسلم عن أبـي هريرة: " لعن الله تعالى اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد " وأحمد والشيخان والنسائي " إن أولئك إذا كان فيهم الرجل الصالح فمات بنوا على قبره مسجداً وصوروا فيه تلك الصور أولئك شرار الخلق يوم القيامة "

“And people have taken this as a proof for permitting building on graves of saints and turning them into mosques and praying in them Shahab Khafaji mentioned this in "Hashiyah Beydawi" This saying is pure falsehood, corruption and evil. Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasai, ibn Majah narrated from ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “May Allah curse the women visiting graves, those who make graves upon them and put lamps upon it”(Ruh al-Mani Tafsir of Surah al-Kahaf verse 21)
3 Hafiz Ibn Rajab Hanbalee said
قال الحافظ ابن رجب في " فتح الباري في شرح البخاري " ( 65 / 280 ) من " الكواكب الدراري " ( 58 ) " حديث لعن الله اليهود اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد " وقد دل القرآن على مثل ما دل عليه هذا الحديث وهو قول الله عزوجل في قصة أصحاب الكهف : } قال الذين غلبوا على أمرهم لنتخذن عليهم مسجدا { فجعل اتخاذ القبور على المساجد من فعل أهل الغلبة على الأمور وذلك يشعر بان مستنده القهر والغلبة واتباع الهوى وأنه ليس من فعل أهل العلم والفضل المنتصر لما أنزل الله على رسله من الهدى

The prohibitation of making the graves of Prophets into masjid is not only proven by this hadith but it is also proven by Quran when Allah says regarding Ashaab al Kahf "(then) those who won their point said: "We verily, shall build a place of worship over them.'' [18:21] In this verse It is shown that the making of masjid on the grave is the practice of people who are in authority. This is the evidence that it was not the order of Shariyah and they wanted to make it by following their whims and desires because they were in authority. This practice was not the practice of people of knowledge [Fath ul Bari by Ibn Rajab 2/397, taken from the book by Shaykh alBani on Building on Masajid page 66]

4 Imam al Qurtubi
فاتخاذ المساجد على القبور والصلاة فيها والبناء عليها، إلى غير ذلك مما تضمنته السنة من النهي عنه ممنوع لا يجوز؛

Taking places of worship over graves and praying therein and constructing over them and other such affairs all come under that which the Sunnah has forbade, it is prohibited, impermissible.[al-Jaami' li Ahkaam il-Qur'an surah al araaf verse 21]
I do not think this thread will be able to see the light of dawn but... do you think these Hanafi Scholars were not true Hanafi Even the direct Student of Imam Abu Hanifa??

a) Imam Tahir bin Ahmad bin Abdul Rasheed Bukhari (482 h to 5 42 h) said
فان كتب عليه شىء او وضع الاحجار فلا بأس به عند البعض ولا يجصص القبر و لا يطين ولا يرفع عليه بناء

There is no harm in writing and placing on graves according to some. But to not plaster the grave nor to make it solid nor to make any building over it[Khulsata tul Fatawa vol 1 page 26] .
I do not think this thread will be able to see the light of dawn but... do you think these Hanafi Scholars were not true Hanafi Even the direct Student of Imam Abu Hanifa??

a) Imam Tahir bin Ahmad bin Abdul Rasheed Bukhari (482 h to 5 42 h) said
فان كتب عليه شىء او وضع الاحجار فلا بأس به عند البعض ولا يجصص القبر و لا يطين ولا يرفع عليه بناء

There is no harm in writing and placing on graves according to some. But to not plaster the grave nor to make it solid nor to make any building over it[Khulsata tul Fatawa vol 1 page 26] .

b) Imam Abu haneefah ra And his Student (c)Imam Muhammad
ولا نرى ان يزاد على ماخرج منه ونكره ان يجصص او يطين او يجعل عنده مسجد الى ان قال ان النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم نهى عن تربيع القبور وتجصيصها قال محمد و به ناخذ وهو قول ابي حنيفه
"We don't consider this to be right that the sand that has been dug out from the grave should be replaced with quantity more than it on the grave It is makrooh to make the graves solid
...because Prophet [s.a.w] had forbidden this and this is our madhab and this is also the view of Imam Abu Hanifa [r.h]."[Kitaab al-Athaar Imam Muhammed page 49 Matbooa Kutub Khana Majeediya Multan] .

c) It is mentioned in "Ziyaratul quboor bidiyyetuha wastihbabuha" by shaykh Muhiydeen Muhammad ibn Ali al-Birqvi al-Hanafi (b 929 h)on page 58:

."Salamah ibn Wardan said: "I seen Anas ibn Malik greeting prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam). Then he turned his back to grave (of prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) and started to make /dua/. There is no contradiction on this issue between scholars. The difference is in the opinion where he should be greeted. Abu Haneefa used to turn towards /qibla/ when he greeted prophet :s:, and he didn't turn towards grave. Some others said:"Person should turn to grave only when he is saluting". No one from 4 imams said that (anyone) should turn to grave when he supplicate. There is only one baseless story on this issue that attributed to imam Malik. It also said that imam Shafi supplicated while he was standing near the grave of Abu Haneefa, and he was turned to his grave. And that's blatant lie".
On page 80 he said: "It's obligatory to demolish domes that were build upon graves.

he also said. "Visiting graves to offer prayers by them, circumambulate them, kiss them, carry out their istilam, to rub cheeks on them, take their dust, to supplicate to the occupants [of the grave], seek their aid [isti'ana], ask from them help, sustenance, well being, children, fulfillment of debts, removal of difficulties, help with sorrows and other needs which the worshippers of idols used to ask their idols. None of this is sanctioned in Shari'ah, according to the consensus of the Imams of the Muslims, as the Messenger of Allah and none of the Companions and Followers and the imams of the faith did this. Rather, the basis of this polytheistic, bid'ati visit has been derived from the worshippers of statutes!" .

d) AL ALOUSI Hanafi mentioned
ثم إجماعاً فإن أعظم المحرمات وأسباب الشرك الصلاة عندها واتخاذها مساجد أو بناؤها عليها، وتجب المبادرة لهدمها وهدم القباب التي على القبور إذ هي أضر من مسجد الضرار لأنها أسست على معصية رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لأنه عليه الصلاة والسلام نهى عن ذلك وأمر بهدم القبور المشرفة، وتجب إزالة كل قنديل أو سراج على قبر ولا يصح وقفه ولانذره

"This is consensus that from the prohibited things and things which can lead to shirk are praying salah at the graves, to build mosques or structures over the graves. It is obligatory (wajib) to remove the high graves and large structures over the graves because they are more dangerous than Mosquoe of Dharar and they are built by the disobedience of the Prophet [s.a.w]...and it is wajib to remove the lightening that is done over the graves ..."[Rooh al-Ma'ani under Surah al-Kahf verse 21]

(Now onwards copying some selective fatwas of Hanafi Scholars from another good website one can see whole article here) umm-ul-qura - www.umm-ul-qura.org

Mahmud Al-Alusi said about the story of Kahf and people who base on it to justify building on graves of saints: "And people have taken this as a proof for permitting building on graves of saints and turning them into mosques and praying in them...This saying is pure falsehood, corruption and evil. Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasai, ibn Majah narrated from ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "May Allah curse the women visiting graves, those who make graves upon them and put lamps upon it" .

e) Abdullah ibn Ahmad An-Nasafi said in his “Kanz ud Daqaiq” v 2 p 194: “They (graves) should not be elevated nor plastered”

f) Ibn Nujaym said in explanation in his “Bahr ur Raiq”:“Because of the Hadith of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade to do Tajsis (plastering) of graves, to sit on them, to build over them and write on them”
g) Qadhi Khan hanafi said his “Fatawa” v 1 p 94:
ولا يجصص القبر لماروى عن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم انه نهى عن التجصيص و التفضيص و عن البناء فوق القبر اراد بالبناء السفط الذى يجعل على القبر فى ديارنا لما روى عن ابى حنيفة رحمة الله انه قال لا يجصص القبر و لا يطين و لا يرفع عليه بناء وسفط
« The graves should not be plastered, because the Prophet (saw) has forbidden plastering graves ( tajsis), to make them solid with silver (Tafdid), to build over them constructions
, they say ( the fuqahas ) that the word « bina » refers to the construction over the graves that we can see in our countries on graves, because Imam Abu Hanifa forbade plastering graves, making them solid and to build over them constructions and mazar. » [Fatawa Qadi Khan with the Haashiya of Alamgeeri vol 1 p 194, Hafiz Kutub Khana Quetta 1984]“ .

h) Qadhi Ibrahim Al-Halabi said in “Halabi Al-Kabeer” p 599:
“It is Makruh to do Tajsis (plastering) of graves, and to coat them with clay, and this is what the three Imams (Abu Hanifah and his two students Abu Yusuf and Muhammad ibnul Hasan) said because of what Jabir narrated…and from Abu Hanifah, it is Makruh to build on them constructions like houses or domes or similar to them because of the precedent Hadith”
i) Siraj ud Din said in his "Fatawa Sirajiyah" p 24:
"It is Makruh to build on graves" .

j) At-Tahtawi hanafi rahimullah wrote in his explanation of "Maraqi Al-Falah" p 335:"The three (Abu Hanifah and his two students) said that they (graves) should not be plastered because of the saying of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade...And the forbiddance of the Prophet (saw) indicates that what they have mentioned is Makruh Tahrimi" .

k) Sayid Murtadha Az-Zubaydi said in his "'Uqud Al-Jawahir Al-Munifah" v 1 p 103:"The Bayan of the narration shows that it is Makruh to do Tajsis (plastering of graves)"

l) As-Sarkhasi wrote in his “Mabsut” v 2 p 62: “He forbade doing Tajsis of graves”

m) Qadhi Ibrahim Al-Hanafi said in his “Majalis ul Abrar” p 129: “And the domes built on graves, it is obligatory to destroy them because they have been built in disobedience and opposition to the Messenger (saw) , and every construction that is built in disobedience and opposition to the Messenger (saw) deserves more to be destroyed than the mosque of Dhirar.”

n) Ala ud Din As-Samarqandi said as mentioned in “Tuhfatul Fuqaha” v 1 p 400: “The Sunnah concerning the grave is that it should be convex, not in a square form, it should not be coated with clay, nor plastered, and Abu Hanifah consider it Makruh to build on graves”

o) Hasan Ash-Shurunbulali wrote in “Nur ul Idah” p 153:“And baked bricks and wood is Makruh…and it is forbidden (Haram) to built on graves for beatification and Makruh if it is for solidification after burial” (end quotes from UMM UL QURRA)
Note: Against these Hanafi fatawa and direct fatwa of Imam Abu Hanifa, The Sufi of 10th century Abdul Wahab Sha'raani quoted very odd saying He states, "It is based on this that other Imams say that a building shouldn't be built on a grave nor should it be plastered, even though the ruling of Imam Abu Hanifa رضی اللہ تعالٰی عنہ is, "All of these things are permissible." So, the former sayings have hardship and the latter one has ease:' [Meezaan alKubra, Vol.1, Kitaabul-Janaaiz]

b) Imam Abu haneefah ra And his Student (c)Imam Muhammad
ولا نرى ان يزاد على ماخرج منه ونكره ان يجصص او يطين او يجعل عنده مسجد الى ان قال ان النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم نهى عن تربيع القبور وتجصيصها قال محمد و به ناخذ وهو قول ابي حنيفه
"We don't consider this to be right that the sand that has been dug out from the grave should be replaced with quantity more than it on the grave It is makrooh to make the graves solid
...because Prophet [s.a.w] had forbidden this and this is our madhab and this is also the view of Imam Abu Hanifa [r.h]."[Kitaab al-Athaar Imam Muhammed page 49 Matbooa Kutub Khana Majeediya Multan] .

c) It is mentioned in "Ziyaratul quboor bidiyyetuha wastihbabuha" by shaykh Muhiydeen Muhammad ibn Ali al-Birqvi al-Hanafi (b 929 h)on page 58:

."Salamah ibn Wardan said: "I seen Anas ibn Malik greeting prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam). Then he turned his back to grave (of prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) and started to make /dua/. There is no contradiction on this issue between scholars. The difference is in the opinion where he should be greeted. Abu Haneefa used to turn towards /qibla/ when he greeted prophet :s:, and he didn't turn towards grave. Some others said:"Person should turn to grave only when he is saluting". No one from 4 imams said that (anyone) should turn to grave when he supplicate. There is only one baseless story on this issue that attributed to imam Malik. It also said that imam Shafi supplicated while he was standing near the grave of Abu Haneefa, and he was turned to his grave. And that's blatant lie".
On page 80 he said: "It's obligatory to demolish domes that were build upon graves.

he also said. "Visiting graves to offer prayers by them, circumambulate them, kiss them, carry out their istilam, to rub cheeks on them, take their dust, to supplicate to the occupants [of the grave], seek their aid [isti'ana], ask from them help, sustenance, well being, children, fulfillment of debts, removal of difficulties, help with sorrows and other needs which the worshippers of idols used to ask their idols. None of this is sanctioned in Shari'ah, according to the consensus of the Imams of the Muslims, as the Messenger of Allah and none of the Companions and Followers and the imams of the faith did this. Rather, the basis of this polytheistic, bid'ati visit has been derived from the worshippers of statutes!" .

d) AL ALOUSI Hanafi mentioned
ثم إجماعاً فإن أعظم المحرمات وأسباب الشرك الصلاة عندها واتخاذها مساجد أو بناؤها عليها، وتجب المبادرة لهدمها وهدم القباب التي على القبور إذ هي أضر من مسجد الضرار لأنها أسست على معصية رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لأنه عليه الصلاة والسلام نهى عن ذلك وأمر بهدم القبور المشرفة، وتجب إزالة كل قنديل أو سراج على قبر ولا يصح وقفه ولانذره

"This is consensus that from the prohibited things and things which can lead to shirk are praying salah at the graves, to build mosques or structures over the graves. It is obligatory (wajib) to remove the high graves and large structures over the graves because they are more dangerous than Mosquoe of Dharar and they are built by the disobedience of the Prophet [s.a.w]...and it is wajib to remove the lightening that is done over the graves ..."[Rooh al-Ma'ani under Surah al-Kahf verse 21]

(Now onwards copying some selective fatwas of Hanafi Scholars from another good website one can see whole article here) umm-ul-qura - www.umm-ul-qura.org

Mahmud Al-Alusi said about the story of Kahf and people who base on it to justify building on graves of saints: "And people have taken this as a proof for permitting building on graves of saints and turning them into mosques and praying in them...This saying is pure falsehood, corruption and evil. Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasai, ibn Majah narrated from ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "May Allah curse the women visiting graves, those who make graves upon them and put lamps upon it" .

e) Abdullah ibn Ahmad An-Nasafi said in his “Kanz ud Daqaiq” v 2 p 194: “They (graves) should not be elevated nor plastered”

f) Ibn Nujaym said in explanation in his “Bahr ur Raiq”:“Because of the Hadith of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade to do Tajsis (plastering) of graves, to sit on them, to build over them and write on them”
g) Qadhi Khan hanafi said his “Fatawa” v 1 p 94:
ولا يجصص القبر لماروى عن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم انه نهى عن التجصيص و التفضيص و عن البناء فوق القبر اراد بالبناء السفط الذى يجعل على القبر فى ديارنا لما روى عن ابى حنيفة رحمة الله انه قال لا يجصص القبر و لا يطين و لا يرفع عليه بناء وسفط
« The graves should not be plastered, because the Prophet (saw) has forbidden plastering graves ( tajsis), to make them solid with silver (Tafdid), to build over them constructions
, they say ( the fuqahas ) that the word « bina » refers to the construction over the graves that we can see in our countries on graves, because Imam Abu Hanifa forbade plastering graves, making them solid and to build over them constructions and mazar. » [Fatawa Qadi Khan with the Haashiya of Alamgeeri vol 1 p 194, Hafiz Kutub Khana Quetta 1984]“ .

h) Qadhi Ibrahim Al-Halabi said in “Halabi Al-Kabeer” p 599:
“It is Makruh to do Tajsis (plastering) of graves, and to coat them with clay, and this is what the three Imams (Abu Hanifah and his two students Abu Yusuf and Muhammad ibnul Hasan) said because of what Jabir narrated…and from Abu Hanifah, it is Makruh to build on them constructions like houses or domes or similar to them because of the precedent Hadith”
i) Siraj ud Din said in his "Fatawa Sirajiyah" p 24:
"It is Makruh to build on graves" .

j) At-Tahtawi hanafi rahimullah wrote in his explanation of "Maraqi Al-Falah" p 335:"The three (Abu Hanifah and his two students) said that they (graves) should not be plastered because of the saying of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade...And the forbiddance of the Prophet (saw) indicates that what they have mentioned is Makruh Tahrimi" .

k) Sayid Murtadha Az-Zubaydi said in his "'Uqud Al-Jawahir Al-Munifah" v 1 p 103:"The Bayan of the narration shows that it is Makruh to do Tajsis (plastering of graves)"

l) As-Sarkhasi wrote in his “Mabsut” v 2 p 62: “He forbade doing Tajsis of graves”

m) Qadhi Ibrahim Al-Hanafi said in his “Majalis ul Abrar” p 129: “And the domes built on graves, it is obligatory to destroy them because they have been built in disobedience and opposition to the Messenger (saw) , and every construction that is built in disobedience and opposition to the Messenger (saw) deserves more to be destroyed than the mosque of Dhirar.”

n) Ala ud Din As-Samarqandi said as mentioned in “Tuhfatul Fuqaha” v 1 p 400: “The Sunnah concerning the grave is that it should be convex, not in a square form, it should not be coated with clay, nor plastered, and Abu Hanifah consider it Makruh to build on graves”

o) Hasan Ash-Shurunbulali wrote in “Nur ul Idah” p 153:“And baked bricks and wood is Makruh…and it is forbidden (Haram) to built on graves for beatification and Makruh if it is for solidification after burial” (end quotes from UMM UL QURRA)
Note: Against these Hanafi fatawa and direct fatwa of Imam Abu Hanifa, The Sufi of 10th century Abdul Wahab Sha'raani quoted very odd saying He states, "It is based on this that other Imams say that a building shouldn't be built on a grave nor should it be plastered, even though the ruling of Imam Abu Hanifa رضی اللہ تعالٰی عنہ is, "All of these things are permissible." So, the former sayings have hardship and the latter one has ease:' [Meezaan alKubra, Vol.1, Kitaabul-Janaaiz]

@sur yes it seems I wrongly attributed what was said by the scholars to Allah. May Allah forgive me. Nonetheless, the more than 10 tafasir i quoted agreed that those were the believers.

Secondly, all the ahadith which you have quoted are still in the context of worshiping the graves as idols.

And yet Quran called them MUSHRIK... ur more than 10 (wooooow!) corrupt writings that you accept as tafaseer go against Quran. That show how much weight those more than 10 (woooooow!) so-called tafaseer carry. Rizwan Alam also quoted Tafaseers & much more known names.(Quoted Above)

The very reason Ashab-e-Kahaf went into seclusion was bcoz that nation was MUSHRIK (the nation you say ur Tafaseer claim as believers...)

And I agree with the blue part. BUT that does not justify what you and some posters are trying to prove here. Where does Quran or Ahadees make even slightest of recommendation towards building tombs over graves of pious people.!!!

As about those who were planning building mosque over that grave where they slept (NOT died), even Ashab-e-Kahf are quoted calling those ppl as MUSHRIK, who took others as Lords besides ALLAH. That's why worshiping humans was in their nature. They were MUSHRIK in nature that's why they were so fond of building a mosque at the cave where they slept (NOT died).

doesnt matter if the mosque came first or the grave. The quranic verse I quote above states that the believers built a mosque at the place where 'people of the cave' died. Here the mosque already existed and the RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) was buried next to it later.

In both the cases you reach only one conclusion. To build a mosque next to a grave of the Prophet or Awliya is permissible in Islam.

No where it is mentioned that Ashab-e-Kahaf DIED there.... They just slept in that cave for some hundred years.
And NO mosque was build next to grave of Prophet. Even now there are police standing next to Roza Mubarik, & if anyone raises his hands towards Roza-e-Rusool they beat him with sticks. And tell him to face the other way where the Qibla is.

In light of what is being preached here, please proceed to destroy the grave of the Prophet and its surrounding structure in Medina's holy mosque....
No one preaching demolishing anything. First some of you here started preaching "building of mosques on graves" as a religious duty. We just debunked their corrupt understanding of religion. That's all.

Secondly, NO one bows down to prophets's roza. Try that Saudis will beat the heck out of you.
While at the other tombs some are trying to preach the building of, are places where ppl do sajdah to graves, & pray to those buried in graves.

Q:18:57-58:

اور اس سے ظالم کون جس کو اس کے پروردگار کے کلام سے سمجھایا گیا تو اُس نے اس سے منہ پھیر لیا۔

Quran:30:52:

بے شک تو مردوں کو نہیں سنا سکتا

Q:30:52:So verily you cannot make the dead to hear.

Quran:35:22:

بے شک الله سناتا ہے جسے چاہے اور آپ انہیں سنانے والے نہیں جو قبروں میں ہیں

Q:35:22:but you cannot make those to hear who are (buried) in graves.

Q:10:18: They worship things beside GOD that possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with GOD!" (شُفَعَـٰٓؤُنَا=Shifaa'At=Waseelaa Banana=سفارشی=وسیلہ) Say, "Are you informing GOD of something He does not know in the heavens or the earth?" Beyond is He(Pure is He) and high exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!.

Q:35:13-15: If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call; and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you.

They don't just go there to pay homage, they go there bcoz they firmly believe visiting tombs etc is gonna solve their problems.

Quran:18:102:پھر کافر کیا خیال کرتے ہیں کہ میرے سوا میرےبندوں کو اپنا کارساز(وحاجت روا) بنا لیں گے بے شک ہم نے کافروں کے لیے دوزخ کو مہمانی بنایا

Q:4:116:Lo! Allah pardons not shirk against Him. He pardons all save that shirk to whom He will. Whoso does shirk unto Allah hath wandered far astray.

"خدا اس کے گناہ کو نہیں بخشے گا کہ کسی کو اس کا شریک بنایا جائے اور اس کے سوا (اور گناہ) جس کو چاہیے گا بخش دے گا"

Quran:9:113:

پیغمبر کو اور دوسرے مسلمانوں کو جائز نہیں کہ مشرکین کے لئے مغفرت کی دعا مانگیں اگر چہ رشتہ دار ہی (کیوں نہ) ہوں اس امر کے ظاہر ہوجانے کے بعد کہ یہ لوگ دوزخی ہیں

Without My Peer Wali ( Mohammad e mustafa) khatam e nabowat ....all good deeds are useless. and face the hell
What do you mean "without peer wali"... & don't post unless u have supporting evidence from Kalaam ALLAH (Quran) & authentic Ahades. Rest is innovation of ur brain keep it to urself.

Even Jews & (unitarian)christians will have reward of their good deeds:

Quran:2:62:"جو کوئی مسلمان اور یہودی اور نصرانی اورصابئی الله اور قیامت کے دن پر ایمان لائے اور اچھے کام بھی کرے تو ان کا اجر ان کے رب کے ہاں موجود ہے اور ان پر نہ کچھ خوف ہو گا اور نہ وہ غمگین ہوں گے"

Last edited:
Do you realise where we are getting at with your highly uneducated claim?-
You aswell as i know the highly uneducated are the majority that goes to the shrines-
They Believe in hearsay- doesnt have the intellect and knowledge to differentiate between righteous and Shirk-
Go to Shrines and you will see your self people praying towards the graves- making duas from the dead-
Explain this to the illiterate majority why do you need a dead persons reference for you needs?- while the same dead person needs Allah for himself more than any other- is there a guarentee the dead saint is Jannati?- what stops you from asking directly from Allah- when Allah himself says in the Quran to ask pray directly to him - He listens he needs no body as a mediator- the whole wasela Reference thing is man made and sure you will be pinished for it-

You have the Quran and Hadiths infront of you all you need is some unbaised introspection- don't be Jahil like Quraish of Makkah and reject it outright-

Actually the point is just to pray Fatiha at their graves and pray for their sins to be forgiven. It's due to some fake "pirs" that a lot of people have turned to some questionable practices. We visit the shrines of these saints to pay homage to them as they converted our hindu ancestors by a message of love and peace. Not everyone denies his or her hindhu roots in Pakistan like some Wahaabis and kammis do. We don't see them as religious figures but as folk legends. And what makes you say that I'm uneducated? How qualified are you yourself?

And only the most low IQ person would follow a 200 year old sect associated with Ikhwaan(the first TTP/Al-Qaeda/ISIS). Wherever wahaabism goes, Fitna follows. Wherever Sufism goes, mass conversions follow. Figure out the rest.

Some quasi-qualified people indeed don't know that Wahabism or Salafism has medieval origin that emerged as a response to the collapse of Abbasid Caliphate which scholars like Ibn e Tamiya attributed as result of innovations in islam during abbasid caliphate, I personally don't share the thought of Salafis because I think Abbasids were one of the most advanced civilisation of their time.

Actually Genghis Khan himself spread such propaganda that Muslims had deviated from Islam and he was the whip of Allah, that is the first thing he said when he entered a mosque in Bukhara. Many Muslims at the time thought the end of the world was upon them especially after the murder of the Caliph a few years later at the hands of his grandson so it is not surprising such strains of reactionary Islam arose.

they slaugher muslims n then as a way of making it up they destroy shrines !!!
Doesn't these filthy khawarij know that killing a muslim soul is worst than destroying the Kaaba itself !!!

who decides who is muslim
they do takfir on someone then he is not muslim for them anymore

Actually the point is just to pray Fatiha at their graves and pray for their sins to be forgiven. It's due to some fake "pirs" that a lot of people have turned to some questionable practices. We visit the shrines of these saints to pay homage to them as they converted our hindu ancestors by a message of love and peace. Not everyone denies his or her hindhu roots in Pakistan like some Wahaabis and kammis do. We don't see them as religious figures but as folk legends. And what makes you say that I'm uneducated? How qualified are you yourself?

And only the most low IQ person would follow a 200 year old sect associated with Ikhwaan(the first TTP/Al-Qaeda/ISIS). Wherever wahaabism goes, Fitna follows. Wherever Sufism goes, mass conversions follow. Figure out the rest.

And if i give you hadiths or quranic references that in Islam there is no concept of such homage infact its forbidden you will not believe it- isnt it?-

There was no concept of suffism or whatever when Islam started to spread 1400 years ago- No Khalifa was a Sufi no Sahabi companion of Muhammad SAW was a Sufi-
There is no record of any Suhabi Abu Bakr Umer Usman Ali (RA) visiting graves to pay homage or asking for Wasela-

People made all these fitnas up later on-

Jaa moah dhoo keh aaa "scholars by agreement" daa mama.. I am Sunni & never heard of these goofs you mentioned. Whose corrupt tafsir you are blindly following.

No where ur corrupt tafsirs mention how those Ahadees are understood. One more lie.
Your post just has bogus tafsir of Quran. Quran calls them MUSHRIK & you claimed about ALLAH that called them as believers...!! Another lie on ALLAH.

Where did ALLAH declare those who were to built mosque on the cave as believers again... Answer this question if you are true.

The scholar I mentioned is Prophet of ALLAH. Who are imams before him??? Imams are full of mistakes themselves.

And majority my a$$. Just bcoz u called that minor segment a "majority" they don't become so. Even if they were who cares they are still wrong.

Read again since I added more, exposing ur bogus lies on ALLAH.

Quran:4:59:and if you have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if you are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

Best tafsir os Quran is Prophet Muhammad himself. No other tafsir stands a chance before Prophet's word.
Quran actually shows that those ppl had exact same mentality as you have, willing to build places of worship over dead\graves (Ashab-e-Kahf, who were actually sleeping; not even dead).

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.""Aisha added, "Had it not been for that (statement of the Prophet ) his grave would have been made conspicuous. But he was afraid that it might be taken as a place for worship.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4441, In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 462, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 725
Sahih al-Bukhari 1390, In-book ref:Book 23, Hadith 143, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 472
Sahih al-Bukhari 427, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 77, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 419
Sahih al-Bukhari 434, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 84, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 426.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3873, In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 99, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 213
Sunan an-Nasa'i 703, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 16, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 704.
Sahih Muslim 528a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 21, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1076
Sahih Muslim 530a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 25, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1080Sahih Muslim 530b, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 26, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1081.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from Ata ibn Yasar that the Messenger of Allah, said, "O Allah! Do not make my grave an idol that is worshiped. The anger on those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of prostration was terrible."
Muwatta Malik:USC-MSA web (English) ref:Book 9, Hadith 88, Arabic ref:Book 9, Hadith 419.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger said, "May Allah's curse be on those for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets."
Sahih al-Bukhari 437, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 86, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 428
Sunan an-Nasa'i 2046,,, In-book ref:Book 21, Hadith 230,,, English translation:Vol. 3, Book 21, Hadith 2048

Jabir said:The Messenger of Allah forbade that the graves should be plastered (made into permanent structures), used as sitting places (for the people) or building over them
Riyad as-Salihin: Sunnah.com reference : Book 18, Hadith 257, Arabic/English book reference : Book 18, Hadith 1767.

Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.
Sahih Muslim 972 a,,, In-book ref:Book 11, Hadith 126,,, Online English ref:Book 4, Hadith 2121.

Firstly they never built a mosque were only planning to. Secondly that was NOT a grave nor were Ashab-e-Kahaf lying dead over there. It was just a cave.

Where did ALLAH call those who were to built mosque as "believers" again??????????????????????? Point out exactly.

People of that town about whom you just made a false claim that ALLAH called them believers.
Read what Ashab-e-kahaf themselves were saying about the ppl of that town.
Q:18:20: "اگر وہ تم پر دسترس پالیں گے تو تمہیں سنگسار کردیں گے یا پھر اپنے مذہب میں داخل کرلیں گے".

And Quran writes about ppl of that town, whom you just claimed were called believers:
Q:18:14-15 " ہم اس کے سوا کسی کو معبود (سمجھ کر) نہ پکاریں گے (اگر ایسا کیا) تو اس وقت ہم نے بعید از عقل بات کہی ان ہماری قوم کے لوگوں نے اس کے سوا اور معبود بنا رکھے ہیں۔".

Those whom you claimed as believers,,, were actually called "Mushrik" by Quran.

And you claimed ALLAH called that nation as believers...!!! Get some senses.

You are many things but a Sunni you are not.

Back
Top Bottom