What's new

In pictures: Isis destroys Iraq shrines

This is deliberate attempt by West, to incite Shia against Sunni.
Exactly like Americans destroyed Iraq.
Those trained by Americans & having active US soldiers within them, with their faces covered & all, are doing the same thing.

Best tafsir os Quran is Prophet Muhammad himself.

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection."
Sahih al-Bukhari 427, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 77, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 419.

More coming... return to this post...

One of ALLAH'S 99 NAMES is al-Waddud, “the Loving.” ALLAH is called al-Waddud twice in the QURAN . In 11:90, the prophet Shu’aib tells the people of Midian, “Ask pardon, then, from your Lord, then turn to Him; verily, my Lord is merciful, loving!” Likewise, in 85:12-16 we read:

Lo! the punishment of thy Lord is stern. Lo! He it is Who produceth, then reproduceth, and He is the Forgiving, the Loving, Lord of the Throne of Glory, Doer of what He will.

This is why I don't like it when men started condemning men. We, all of us, are men, and are subject to the Law.

Only ALLAH is judge. The one who murders in the name of ALLAH , destroyers holy shrines in the name of ALLAH, might , in actuality be subject to the wrath of ALLAH, the Most Compassionate and Most Loving.

Eternity is Absolute!!

Allah does not forgive anything being associated with Him but He forgives whoever He wills for anything other than that. Anyone who associates something with Allah has gone very far astray.
(Surat An-Nisa, 116)
I disagree with a lot of Shi'ite beliefs because they are deviating from the original teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Quran. Other Sunnis share this belief as well. However i don't think it is right for any individual(s) to take matters into their own hands and start beheading Shi'ites and bulldozing their shrines.

@Nihonjin1051 For a Japanese you know quite a lot about Islam MashaAllah! Any particular reason why you take interest in Islam??

I disagree with a lot of Shi'ite beliefs because they are deviating from the original teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and other Sunnis share this belief as well. However i don't think it is right for any individual(s) to take matters into their own hands and start beheading Shi'ites and bulldozing their shrines.

@Nihonjin1051 For a Japanese you know quite a lot about Islam MashaAllah!

SUBHANALLAH!

This is deliberate attempt by West, to incite Shia against Sunni.
Exactly like Americans destroyed Iraq.
Those trained by Americans & having active US soldiers within them, with their faces covered & all, are doing the same thing.

Best tafsir os Quran is Prophet Muhammad himself.

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection."

I have already mentioned how the scholars have understood these ahadith and the relevant Quranic verse. And the scholars I mentioned are Imams of Ahl e Sunna by agreement. Ibn Hajr Asqalani, Mullah Ali Qari, Qadi Thanaullah, and others. I feel more comfortable to follow the understanding of the majority of the scholars rather than what my gut feeling tells me to believe. RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"Only those who seek the pleasure of paradise will follow the community, for devil can pusue one person, but stands far away from two." (Imam Shafi's Risala).

Any particular reason why you take interest in Islam??

I am an Orthodox Christian, my brother. And I have read the Holy Q'uran many times. I find much beauty and similarity in The Bible, the Q'uran and also the Mosaic Laws in Judaism.

These are all Holy Writs by the Spirit of God.

In all instances in the Talmud, Bible and Q'uran, there is the relevance of God's Prudence, And Unfathomable Forgiveness...even towards the heinous criminals. Only God can see through the heart.

I am an Orthodox Christian, my brother. And I have read the Holy Q'uran many times. I find much beauty and similarity in The Bible, the Q'uran and also the Mosaic Laws in Judaism.

These are all Holy Writs by the Spirit of God.

In all instances in the Talmud, Bible and Q'uran, there is the relevance of God's Prudence, And Unfathomable Forgiveness...even towards the heinous criminals. Only God can see through the heart.
Interesting. Were you always a Christian or did you convert to Christianity from Shintoism??

Joke of the century: Lawrence of Arabia created Wahabism.:jester:

Abdulwahhab created it in 18th century, actually its roots goes back to middleages. Ibn Taymiya started Salafism during Crusades and Mongol invasion.

Some quasi-qualified people indeed don't know that Wahabism or Salafism has medieval origin that emerged as a response to the collapse of Abbasid Caliphate which scholars like Ibn e Tamiya attributed as result of innovations in islam during abbasid caliphate, I personally don't share the thought of Salafis because I think Abbasids were one of the most advanced civilisation of their time.

Joke of the century: Lawrence of Arabia created Wahabism.:jester:

Abdulwahhab created it in 18th century, actually its roots goes back to middleages. Ibn Taymiya started Salafism during Crusades and Mongol invasion.

Lol as if I don't know all that stuff. Of course Lawrence of Arabia didn't create Wahaabism, but he was sent as a british military agent to help wahaabi terrorist movements like ikhfaan in Saudi Arabia. There's also a conspiracy theory that the british crown faked some ahaadis to destroy islam from within.

I personally don't consider these salafis/wahaabis as muslim any way.

Some quasi-qualified people indeed don't know that Wahabism or Salafism has medieval origin that emerged as a response to the collapse of Abbasid Caliphate which scholars like Ibn e Tamiya attributed as result of innovations in islam during abbasid caliphate, I personally don't share the thought of Salafis because I think Abbasids were one of the most advanced civilisation of their time.

Ibn Haldun makes an explanation about the power of nomads over settlers in his Mukaddimah. In shortly, Nomads conquer settled folks and then settle among them. Then get conquered by another rising nomad group.

Ibn Taymiyya looked at the issues from religious perspective, omitting the sociology. What he didnt see was: Arabs long ago abandoned their military tradition by that time, buying zanjis or Turks as slaves to protect themselves. Eventually Mongols crushed Turks and reached at the gates of Baghdad.

they just destroyed the tomb of the grandson of umar ibn al khattab! so they r basically targeting everyone.

Ibn Haldun makes an explanation about the power of nomads over settlers in his Mukaddimah. In shortly, Nomads conquer settled folks and then settle among them. Then get conquered by another rising nomad group.

Ibn Taymiyya looked at the issues from religious perspective, omitting the sociology. What he didnt see was: Arabs long ago abandoned their military tradition by that time, buying zanjis or Turks as slaves to protect themselves. Eventually Mongols crushed Turks and reached at the gates of Baghdad.

That is what I am always trying to debate with Salafi/Wahabis that religion cannot be viewed in separation from the sociology of a society where it is practiced because societies and civilizations take shape after centuries of experiences and sufferings.

they just destroyed the tomb of the grandson of umar ibn al khattab! so they r basically targeting everyone.

Their actions are awfully similar to the Saudi Ikhwaan. I won't be surprised to find out that gulf arabs and Saudis support them.

Back
Top Bottom