What's new

In pictures: Isis destroys Iraq shrines

All of these hates toward Ahlulbayt and their Shrines is maded by this guy:

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ddbae6781e7d861a8c2b32faca50829b.jpg

2012-06-23%2007-49-05%20%D9%82.png

If u read history of wahabism and wahabis u will cry for what they have done with Muslims and the hate that they have created toward Ahlulbayt.

You post a lie and it says about blessings from tomb, I felt I must clarify it to you... And I hope you will understand..

Actual Text

أخبرنا القاضي أبو عبد الله الحسين بن علي بن محمد الصيمري قال أنبأنا عمر بن إبراهيم المقرئ قال نبأنا مكرم بن أحمد قال نبأنا عمربنإسحاق بن إبراهيم قال نبأنا علي بن ميمون قال سمعت الشافعي يقول اني لأتبرك بأبي حنيفة وأجيء إلى قبره في كل يوم يعني زائرا فإذا عرضت لي حاجة صليت ركعتين وجئت إلى قبره وسألت الله تعالى الحاجة عنده فما تبعد عني حتى تقضى

Ash-Shafi’i said: “I do Tabarruk with Abu Hanifah and I go to his grave every day -meaning for visit- and when I have a need I pray two Rak’ah and I go to his grave and ask my need to Allah (Ta’ala) and I do not leave it until it is fulfilled”
(Tareekh al Bagdad 1/123 )

Response:
This Sanad to Ash-Shafi’i contains Majhul (unknown) narrators as said by ‘Allamah Al-Mu’allimi. Shaykh Albani said in his “Silsilah Ad-Da’ifah” (1/31): “This narration is weak, rather Batil (pure falsehood), because ‘Umar ibn Ishaq ibn Ibrahim is not known and there is no mention of him in books of narrators. And it is possible that he is ‘Amr ibn Ishaq ibn Ibrahim ibn Humayd ibn us-Sakan Abu Muhammad At-Tunsi, and Al-Khateeb mentioned him (12/226) and mentioned that he was from Bukhara and he went for Hajj in 341H and he did not mention any Jarh nor Ta’dil (criticism or praise) so he is Mahlul ul Hal, and it is unlikely that he (the narrator Umar ibn Ishaq) is him (‘Amr ibn Ishaq) because the death of his Shaykh Ali Maymun is in latest case in 247H, so there is between their death approximately 100 years, so it is unlikely that he reached him (meaning ‘Amr ibn Ishaq did Hajj in 341 and it is difficult for him to narrate from Ali Maymun who died in 247,so the narrator of this narration is unlikely to be ‘Amr ibn Ishaq)”
a) Shaykh Muhiydeen Muhammad ibn Ali al-Birqivi al-Hanafi (929 h) said
in his book "Ziyaratul quboor" On page 58,

قال سلمة بن وردان : رأيت أنس بن مالك يسلم على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ثم يسند ظهره إلى جدار القبر ثم يدعو ، وهذا مما لا نزاع فيه بين العلماء وإنما نزاعهم في وقت السلام عليه قال أبو حنيفة رحمه الله : يستقبل القبلة عند السلام أيضاً ولا يستقبل القبر وقال غيره : يستقبل القبر عند السلام خاصة ولم يقل أحد من الأئمة الأربعة أنه يستقبل القبر عند الدعاء ، إلا حكاية مكذوبة عن مالك ؛ ومذهبه بخلافها ، وكذلك الحكاية المنقولة عن الشافعي رحمه الله كان يقصد الدعاء عند قبر أبي حنيفة رحمه الله ـ فإنها من الكذب الظاهر بل قالوا : إنه يستقبل القبلة وقت الدعاء ولا يستقبل القبر حتى يكون الدعاء عند القبر ، فإن الدعاء عبادة كما ثبت في الترمذي مرفوعاً " الدعاء هو العبادة " فالسلف من الصحابة والتابعين جردوا العبادة لله تعالى ، ولم يفعلوا عند القبر منها شيئاً إلا ما أذن فيه النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من السلام على أصحابها والاستغفار لهم والترحم عليهم .

"Salamah ibn Waradan said : I saw Anas ibn Malik doing salam on the Prophet saw then he put his back towards wall of grave and did du’a, and this is from which there is no dispute between scholars, and the dispute is only in time of salam.Abu Hanifah says one should also face qiblah during salam and he should not face the grave, and other than him said one should face grave during salam only, and none of the 4 Imams said to face the grave during du’a, except a lied story from Malik, and his madhab is opposed to that,and the same for the story reported from Shafi’I that he made purpose of du’a at Abu Hanifa’s grave, this is from clear(blatant,Obvious) Lie.rather they said to face Qiblah during du’a and not to face grave so that du’a is done on graves, because du’a is worship as it is established from Tirmidhi in marfu’ form ( words of Prophets) : “ Du’a is worship” and salaf from Sahabah and Tabi’I made singled ibadah for Allah, and they did not do anything on the grave except what the Prophet peace be upon him permitted from salam to his companions and istighfar for them and mercy for them.(end)

b) Shaykh ul Islam Ibne Tmiyah Rejected this Narration in Iqteza Sirat Al Mustaqeem page 343 and 344

c) Ibnul-Qayyim said in "Ighathatul Lahfan fi Masayid Al Shaytan" (1/246):
والحكاية المنقولة عن الشافعي أنه كان يقصد الدعاء عند قبر أبي حنيفة من الكذب الظاهر

"Story related from al-Shafaee that he made supplications at Abu Hanifa's grave is apparently lie."

d) Shaykh Zubair Ali Zai mentioned that it is fabricated and accused those who use this athar, and he said Omar bin Ishaq is Majhool.[Majallah Al hadith no:26 page 49 and 50]

Imam Ash Shafaee Rahimullah Himself criticised Imam Abu Haneefa Rahimullah

It is mentioned in Tareekh Baghdad Vol 15 page 527 and other Nuskha vol 13 page 394-395 from Imam Abu Bakr Abdullah ibn Sulayman ibnul Ash’at, son of the famous Imam Abu Dawud, addressing a group:

“What do you say about a topic on which agree Malik and his companions, Ash-Shafiaee and his companions, Al-Awza’i and his companions, Al-Hasan ibn Salih and his companions, Sufyan Ath-Thawri and his companions, Ahmad ibn Hambal and his companions?” They replied: “It is among most authentic topic”. He said: “All of these agreed on the misguidance of Abu Hanifah

Note: Imam Shafaee used to pray for Imam Abu Hanifa Rahimullah [see kitab al umm 7/338] and my article in defence of Abu Hanifa.

Imam Abu Dawood said

رحم الله مالكا كان اماما رحم الله الشافعى كان اماما رحم الله اباحنيفة كان اماما
May Allah bless Malik he was an Imam, May Allah bless Shafi'ee he was an Imam May Allah bless Abu hanifa he was an Imam[Al Inteqa Ibn e Abdul Barr page 32 authenticated by Shaykh Zubair Ali Zai in Majallah al-Hadith]

And Allah knows the Best!!

Thanks for pointing this out. I was of the impression that the chain in Tarikh was sahih. On one the forums there is post about who could possibly be the unknown narrator:

You've got the wrong 'Amr ibn Ishaq - I think you've just mentioned what sh. al-Albani wrote:

هذه رواية ضعيفة بل باطلة ، فإن عمر بن إسحاق بن إبراهيم غير معروف وليس له ذكر في شيء من كتب الرجال ، ويحتمل أن يكون هو (عمرو) بن إسحاق بن إبراهيم بن حميد بن السكن أبو محمد التونسي. وقد ترجمه الخطيب (12/226) وذكر أنه بخاري قدم حاجاً سنة (341) ولم يذكر فيه جرحاً ولا تعديلاً فهو مجهول الحال ، ويبعد أن يكون هو هذا ، إذ أن وفاة شيخه علي بن ميمون سنة (247) على أكثر الأقوال ، فبين وفاتهما نحو مائة سنة ، فيبعد أن يكون قد أدركهSo we're not talking about the same person. It was mentioned that Amr ibn Ishaq ibn Ibrahim al-Himsi is a Shaykh of al-Tabarani's who al-Hakim narrated via in 2 places.

When this was pointed out to Dr. GF Haddad who you referred to above he himself stated that the suggestion that it could be Amr ibn Ishaq ibn Ibrahim al-Himsi "is chronologically possible as the historical bracket fits:

`Amr is established to narrate from his father Ishaq ibn Ibrahim ibn al-`Ala' (d. 238) and from his grandfather Abu Ishaq Ibrahim ibn al- `Ala' ibn al-Dahhak (d. 235). From `Amr narrate Sulayman ibn Ahmad al-Tabarani (260-360) and Abu Ja`far Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn `Abd Allah al-Baghdadi (d. 346).

In al-Khatib's report, the unassessed link (`Umar or `Amr) narrates from `Ali ibn Maymun (d. 246), and from the unassessed link narrates Makram ibn Ahmad (d. 345).

If the link is indeed `Amr, then the chain is strong since he is muwaththaq as stated by Ibn Hajar in Nata'ij al-Afkar (2:28), and the rest of al-Khatib's chain is solid."

Imam Shafi and grave of Abu Hanifah

Nonetheless, it seems that this report is not established with certainty. It still cannot be called a lie since an unknown narrator only makes the narration weak and not mawdu. Also if a similar narration can be traced from another chain then the weak narration is raised in its level of authenticity. I have heard that there are other chains for this narration although i havent seen them myself. I wont just reject it since great Ibn Hajar Haythamī (Shafi imam) and Ibn Abidin (Hanafi imam) also narrate it. Ibn Abidin is reported to practice on it as well.

Anyways, thanks for pointing it out. grateful. ill be more careful regarding this narration next time inshAllah.

Last edited:
before i exit this discussion, here is the summary of the proofs on which I base my understanding:

1. Thus did We make their case known to the people, that they might know that the promise of Allah is true, and that there can be no doubt about the Hour of Judgment. Behold, they dispute among themselves as to their affair. (Some) said, “Construct a building over them”: Their Lord knows best about them: those who prevailed over their affair said,“Let us surely build a place of worship over them. (Quran 18:21)

al-Razi, al-Syuti, Ibn Jawzi, al-Asqalani, Mullah Ali Qari, Qazi Thanaullah Panipati, al-Hakim, al-Nasafi and many others are agreed that they were the believers who built this mosque (masjid) at the place of 'peace of the cave.' see this post.

2. 'Abdullah related that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, prayed at the end of the upper part of the valley behind al-'Arj if you are on the way to Hadba. There are two or three graves at that mosque, on which are piles of stones, to the right of the path at the large stones marking the path. 'Abdullah used to return home from al-'Arj after the sun had declined from midday. He would pray Dhuhr in that mosque. (Bukhari)

3. Muhammad said: Abu hanifa informed us saying that Ata ibn as saib narrated to us saying the graves of Prophet Hud, Salih and Shuaib [aleh islam] is in Masjid Al Haram (Kitab al-Athar of Imam al-Shaybani as published by Turath Publishing in London)

4. Imam at-Tabari and Hafiz Ibn Kathir write, in 88 AH, that the room of ‘A’isha (may Allah be pleased with her) – where there are graves of the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with them)- was joined to the mosque of the Prophet. (Reference: Tareeh Tabari and Tar'ikh Hafiz Ibn Kathir, Chapter of Government of Walid ibn 'abd al-Malik)

Even if Ibn Bazz and other scholars have said that it was mistake, im more inclined to commit it since majority of the Salaf did not criticize it and neither undo this action at an opportune time. 1, 2, 3 and 4 show that a grave either next to the mosque or inside the mosque is not similar to the interpretation of 'grave worship.'

5. Dawud ibn Salih said: "[The governor of Madina] Marwan [ibn al-Hakam] one day saw a man placing his face on top of the grave of the Prophet. He said: "Do you know what you are doing?" When he came near him, he realized it was Abu Ayyub al-Ansari. The latter said: "Yes; I came to the Prophet, not to a stone." Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, Ahmad (5:422), Al-Tabarani in his Mu`jam al-Kabir (4:189) and his Awsat according to Haythami in al-Zawa'id (5:245 and 5:441 #5845 Book of Hajj, "Section on the honoring of the dwellers of Madina, chapter on placing one's face against the grave of our Master the Prophet
durood.gif
(from livingislam.org).

6. It is also narrated that Mu`adh ibn Jabal and Bilal came to the grave of the Prophet
durood.gif
and sat weeping, and the latter rubbed his face against it. Ibn Majah 2:1320, Ahmad, al-Tabarani, al-Subki, and Ibn `Asakir (from livingislam.org).

5 and 6 make it clear that facing the grave or rubbing on them or sitting next to them is neither a bidda nor haram. And all the ahadith which prohibit such acts can only be understood in terms of worship or respect.

Thus, the scholars have mentioned:

7. Mullah Ali Qari (Rehmatullah Alaih) writes: Anyone who builds a mosque near the grave of an upright person or prays in the tomb (Maqbara) or intends to ask for help through the Ruh of that upright person or intends to seek barakah from his left overs, If he does all that without the intention of giving him Tazeem or doing tawajuh towards him ( in prayer) “Then there is nothing wrong in that, don’t you see that Grave of Hadrat Ismail(A.S) is inside the Masjid ul Harram near the hateem and to Pray there is Superior than anything else ” however to pray near the graves is only forbidden when the soil becomes dirty because of Najasat of deceased… In the Hateem near Hajr al Aswad and Mizaab there are “Graves of 70 Prophets” [Mirqat, Sharh al Mishqaat, Volume No. 2, Page No. 202]
Mullah Ali Qari (Rehmatullah Alaih) also said: The early Muslims (Salaf) have considered it Mubah (i.e. allowed) to build over the graves of famous Mashaikh and Ulama so that people can visit them and sit there (easily) [Mirqaat Sharh al Misshqaat, Volume No. 4, Page No. 69]

8. Similarly, Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani (rah) writes in his magnificent Fath ul Bari (commentary on Sahih Bukhari):
In view of the fact that the Jews and Christians were taking the graves of their Prophets as their qibla for the purpose of respect, and were paying attention towards them at the time of their prayers, their graves took the position of idols. For this reason the Muslims have been forbidden from this action. However, if someone constructs a mosque near the grave of a pious person for the purpose of seeking tabarruk and not for prostration or paying attention towards them, he will never be included in this prohibition. [Ibn Hajr al-‘Asqalani, Fath al-bari, vol. 3, p. 208]

If anyone disagrees with the above understanding because of the way he understands/presents his proof then it is his right. In Islamic history scholars have differed while accommodating their differences. So all I ask from the people on the other side is to accommodate my opinion.

As far as building the dome on top of the grave is concerned, following is what I have got to mention. You may accept or reject without imposing your opinion on me. Here is my understanding:

9. Imam Baydawi (rah) in his tafsir says: “From this (verse 18:21) it is understood that to erect a Mausoleum for the special people, i.e. Pious Saints and Ulema, is permissible”.

10. Imam Ibn Hajr Haytami has summarized this issue in this masterpiece Fatawa al-Kubra. Here is some part of the post (by one of the sheikhs on SunniPath) which gives the summary of the four position in the Shafi school:

As Imam Al-Shihab Ibn Hajar Haytami points out in his Major Edicts (Ar. Al-Fatawa Al-Kubra) in the chapter on funerals, our Shafi'i imams have taken four positions regarding building atop graves:

The first position, which is the relied-upon position that Imams Nawawi and Rafi'i have codified and Imam Ibn Hajar and many late scholars have considered reliable, requires a distinction between graveyards that are endowments and like them, public graveyards -- these being where people of the area have become accustomed to burying their deceased -- and private property. Building atop a grave in a graveyard that is an endowment or public is unconditionally forbidden, whether the grave belongs to a scholar or someone else. As for if the grave is in private property, it is permissible to build atop it, but it is disliked to do so. The difference between the two is that the legal reason (Ar. `illah) for prohibiting building over graves is because it crowds out and denies access, making it difficult for people to bury another deceased in a grave that was built over. For this reason, it is forbidden in public graveyards but not in private ones.

The second position is the unconditional permissibility of building atop graves, whether they are endowments, public, or otherwise, and whether they are the graves of scholars or laymen. In Al-Khadim, Imam Badr Al-Deen Al-Zarkashi quotes at length the words of the sheikh and imam, Sharaf Al-Deen Al-Ansari regarding the Qarafah [m: (a graveyard near Cairo)], during which he [m: i.e., Al-Zarkashi] says:

"The early Muslims (Ar. Salaf) (Allah be pleased with them) witnessed this greater and lesser graveyard in the past. Graves and structures were constructed in it, yet none of the scholars of the time opposed it in word or action. He [m: (i.e., Al-Ansari)] says, “they built the dome of Imam Al-Shafi'i (Allah be pleased with him) and his academy in it and the other shrines are like this."

[m: After finishing up the quotation from Al-Ansari, Al-Zarkashi says:]

"One of the late scholars said, [m: i.e. Al-Ansari's] words indicate that building in public graveyards is not forbidden. And if it is not forbidden to build in public graveyards, then a fortiori, it is not forbidden to build in wastelands or private property with the permission of the owner."
[...]
In the Mustadrik, immediately after rigorously authenticating the hadiths on the prohibition of building and writing on graves, Imam Al-Hakim mentions, these [m: hadiths] are not acted upon, for all Muslim imams, east and west, have structures over their graves, and this is something that the later generations (Ar. khalaf) took from the early generations (Ar. salaf). Al-Burzuli said, 'it is therefore a matter of consensus.'
[...]
One of the late scholars of our imams mentioned beautiful words that support the permissibility of building atop graves, [m: Scholars] have mentioned the validity of leaving a bequest to construct Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa and the graves of the prophets (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them). Sheikh Abu Muhammad incorporated the graves of scholars and the righteous under this [m: ruling] because it entails reviving visitation [m: of their shrines]. In Al-Waseet and Al-Ihya, Al-Ghazali says that which indicates the permissibility of building atop the graves of the scholars of religion, sheikhs of Islam, and other righteous people. It is not far-fetched that this permissibility is based on honouring them.
[...]
Like Al-Waseet and Al-Ihya, Sharh Al-Tanbeeh by Imam Ibn Al-Rif`ah contains that which indicates the permissibility of building [m: atop graves], or rather, its praiseworthiness. There is no doubt regarding this, for it is found in all the lands of Islam in the past and present.
[...]
None of the scholars or righteous people, who are the guardians of the religion, have been referenced as having opposed this in word or action, yet there is no doubt that they were able to do so. And Allah Most High knows best.

The third position is the unconditional permissibility of building atop the graves of scholars, saints, and the righteous, whether in endowment lands or otherwise. As for building over the graves of non-scholars, it carries the distinction made in the first position. The differentiation between the graves of scholars and others -- in terms of honouring them and reviving their visitation -- becomes evident from what was narrated from Al-Ghazali and others in the second position; i.e. because visiting them increases aspiration for acquiring knowledge and righteousness, as is clear to many people.

The fourth position is the unconditional prohibition [m: of building atop graves], regardless of whether in endowments or other lands, or whether the grave is for a scholar or someone else. Imam Shihab Al-Deen Al-Adhra`i chose this position because of the generality of the prohibition [m: found in the hadiths], and because [m: building atop graves] involves ugly innovation, wasting money, extravagance, showiness, and the imitation of tyrants and disbelievers.

The Prohibition of Building Structures over Graves and the Obligation to remove them [Archive] - sunniforum.com - a resource for the propagation of authentic Islamic teachings

All in all, I respect the other opinion (based on the text) that it should not be built. But I prefer the opinion (practiced upon) of the permissibly given that it is built on private property. I pray that the Muslim nation learns to accommodate the opinions of each other.

Where are the Iranis? they said this would be a red line?

They said they would protect Shia shrines.

The only thing staggering me is the fact that they have a bulldozer! As a Pakistani I'm inclined to contrast all foreign militant groups with our homegrown TTP, and in comparison here the ISIS is practically a working army.

Definitely ?? Undeniable proof ?? You really are mistaken my friend ...... The only undeniable fact is that The whole of the Hadith Science is based on "opinions" and "guesswork" only .....

we are entitled to our preferences. I feel more satisfied with having 'chain of narrators' as a mode of authentication rather than finding a manuscript 100s of years back with an unknown ownership.
And when the number of independent 'chains' (having no common link between each other) becomes large (mutawatir narration), for me it serves as an undeniable proof.

B
RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) is telling us to not take the graves as places of worship. Have i got it right so far? Now lets proceed:

1. Thus did We make their case known to the people, that they might know that the promise of Allah is true, and that there can be no doubt about the Hour of Judgment. Behold, they dispute among themselves as to their affair. (Some) said, “Construct a building over them”: Their Lord knows best about them: those who prevailed over their affair said,“Let us surely build a place of worship over them. (Quran 18:21)

As I have explained in the earlier post, Allah has called those who built the mosque at the sight of ashab-e-kahf (people of the cave) believers. See the tafasir of this verse in my post.

3. Muhammad said: Abu hanifa informed us saying that Ata ibn as saib narrated to us saying the graves of Prophet Hud, Salih and Shuaib [aleh islam] is in Masjid Al Haram
[In pg 150,Kitab al-Athar of Imam al-Shaybani as published by Turath Publishing in London]

should it (Masjid al Haram) be demolished? Or is everyone committing shirk there?

4. What about the fact that RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) was buried inside a room? And why did no one called it a bidda when Abu Bakr (Allah's mercy be on him) was buried in the same room? And what about Umar (Allah's mercy be upon him)? Did no one see the biddah happening there? People being buried under a physical structure?

These Quranic verses and ahadith (narrations) have been reconciled by Imam Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani (rha). He writes in his magnificent Fath ul Bari:
In view of the fact that the Jews and Christians were taking the graves of their Prophets as their qibla for the purpose of respect, and were paying attention towards them at the time of their prayers, their graves took the position of idols. For this reason the Muslims have been forbidden from this action. However, if someone constructs a mosque near the grave of a pious person for the prupose of seeking tabarruk and not for prostration or paying attention towards them, he will never be included in this prohibition.( Ibn Hajr al-‘Asqalani, Fath al-bari, vol. 3, p. 208)

Similarly the narration in which RasoolAllah (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) asked Ali bin abi Talib (Allah's mercy be upon him) to go and destroy certain graves was because those were being worshiped as objects by the disbelievers.

The problem with the wahabi mindset is that they pick up everything which applies to disbelievers and start applying it to believers without accommodating the other side of the argument.

Brother,

Surah 35 Ayah 21 "Nor are the living equal with the dead. Lo! Allah maketh whom He will to hear. Thou canst not reach those who are in the graves."

Urdu Translation "اور زندے اور مردے برابر نہیں ہیں بے شک الله سناتا ہے جسے چاہے اور آپ انہیں سنانے والے نہیں جو قبروں میں ہیں (۲۲

Danish

If u read history of wahabism and wahabis u will cry for what they have done with Muslims and the hate that they have created toward Ahlulbayt.
I am not a Wahabbi. I am a deobandi. ISIS is doing a great job.

Muslims are following some blind superstions. In India these Barelvis/Sufis worship graves and Babas. This isn't Islam.

The zionist Al Qaeda wolf is slowly unmasking itself.
Your post is highly offensive. Al-qaeda and ISIS are fighting for the cause of Muslims.

B

Brother,

Surah 35 Ayah 21 "Nor are the living equal with the dead. Lo! Allah maketh whom He will to hear. Thou canst not reach those who are in the graves."

Urdu Translation "اور زندے اور مردے برابر نہیں ہیں بے شک الله سناتا ہے جسے چاہے اور آپ انہیں سنانے والے نہیں جو قبروں میں ہیں (۲۲

Danish

think not of those who are slain in allah's way as dead. nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their lord.[2.169]

From the Islamic legal point of view, the Khalifah has the authority to adopt from the opinions of different schools of Islamic thought. In this case he has adopted from the opinion of Wahabi school of thought which gives a lot of importance to Tauheed and purity of Aqeeda. They hold the opinion that people do shirk at graves of saints and think of them as alive in the spirit world and they ask the spirits of saints for their needs instead of asking Allah.

That is the reason that the Wahabis demolished such graves in Hejaz when they took over Arabia.

However, from the practical point of view it may not be a sound decision to create enemies with the Shia and Sufis at this juncture.

But from a Shariah point of view, the decision to demolish graves and buildings over them is legally correct.

However, from the practical point of view it may not be a sound decision to create enemies with the Shia and Sufis at this juncture.
Look, they did the right thing. These Barelvis in India commit shirk on purpose. And they have audacity to call themselves Muslim. I have seen this with my own eyes. They like worshipping graves and fake Babas.

This can't be allowed.

Look, they did the right thing. These Barelvis in India commit shirk on purpose. And they have audacity to call themselves Muslim. I have seen this with my own eyes. They like worshipping graves and fake Babas.
This can't be allowed.

Actually it is a very old issue. Remember the Sikh rule. Syed Ahmed Barelvi and his Mujahideen also destroyed such graves which was a major reason from local people turning and rising against them. Taliban were also harsh in implementation of Shariah and therefore lost public support.

For e.g. Sharab was legally banned in Islam after many years. They have to win public support to survive. That is why I am saying they should be practical.

Sharab was legally banned in Islam after many years. They have to win public support to survive. That is why I am saying they should be practical.

These fake Muslims are creating more harm to Islam. We real Muslims can't allow that. Muslim stars like Sharukh and Salman worship Hindu gods. Many Muslim youngsters are copying them.

How can we let this happen? Real Muslim should stand up and not care about losing support or the numbers.

These fake Muslims are creating more harm to Islam. We real Muslims can't allow that. Muslim stars like Sharukh and Salman worship Hindu gods. Many Muslim youngsters are copying them.

How can we let this happen? Real Muslim should stand up and not care about losing support or the numbers.

We differ on strategy and opinion but that is also Allah's fazal

Back
Top Bottom