What's new

In photos: Vietnamese president’s visit to Japan

I could have had any Viet girl. If this person is a woman, for all I know, she could be one of the many girls I met who propositioned me to get her out of the economic shithole that is Viet Nam.
You're a broken record with this "I could have had any Viet girl"; this is not the 90's:sleep:

Stop wacking yourself with your Viet kieu status; the pretty girls in Viet Nam no longer want you unless you're multi-millionares

You're a broken record with this "I could have had any Viet girl"; this is not the 90's:sleep:

Stop wacking yourself with your Viet kieu status; the pretty girls in Viet Nam no longer want you unless you're multi-millionares

hahhahaha!! best thing I heard so far. I wouldn't want a gold digger in the first place.

Gambit, this is Princess ViXuyen. Don't mess with her. She bites.

It is no broken record, little girl. When Viet girls are willing to marry sex starved Chinese men -- TODAY -- and live lives of misery and abuse in China and Taiwan, what do you think Viet Kieus like me can get ? Viets like you are the cause of Viet Nam's poverty and oppression.

You seems to have a problem with history, so here it is...

Ho–Sainteny agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ho–Sainteny agreement was an agreement made March 6, 1946 between Ho Chi Minh, President of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, and Jean Sainteny, Special Envoy ofFrance. It recognized Vietnam as a "Free State" within the French Union, and permitted France to continue stationing troops in North Vietnam until 1951.
It was your Viet Minh who returned France to Viet Nam and eventually an unnecessary war.

Deal with it...

It is no broken record, little girl. When Viet girls are willing to marry sex starved Chinese men -- TODAY -- and live lives of misery and abuse in China and Taiwan, what do you think Viet Kieus like me can get ? Viets like you are the cause of Viet Nam's poverty and oppression.

You seems to have a problem with history, so here it is...

Ho–Sainteny agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was your Viet Minh who returned France to Viet Nam and eventually an unnecessary war.

Deal with it...
Garbage history, nobody believes in that shiet except the like of your kind. You fought on the side of the French at Dien Bien Phu, enough said.

Viet Kieu like you will get at best an average looking girl, get back to reality please.

Garbage history, nobody believes in that shiet except the like of your kind. You fought on the side of the French at Dien Bien Phu, enough said.

Viet Kieu like you will get at best an average looking girl, get back to reality please.

:pop:

If it is 'garbage history', then why is the Viet Minh continues to downplay that bit today ?

It is too late, little girl. The truth is out thanks to the Internet. For too long, the commies deceived the world with the lie that it was the US and France who returned France to Viet Nam. Now the truth is out for all to see. Your communists leaders are slowly dying off. Ho Chi Minh City will be called Sai Gon again. Right now, only government hacks call the city 'Ho Chi Minh City' and you know it.

Here is the reality...

Ghana News - Anas' undercover story: Trafficked and abused - how girls were sold from one trafficker to the other
Enticed by the promise of well-paying jobs as factory-hands in the United States of America (USA), six women aged between 29 and 38 years agreed to leave Vietnam: believing their Chinese recruiter would deliver as promised.

They never landed on the shores of America as promised but rather landed thousands of miles away on the coast of Ghana’s twin city, SekondiTakoradi. The promise of a well-paying job was probably also swept away by the waves and in its place they found sexual enslavement by two Chinese nationals - Hwang Se Hui, 49 years and his accomplice CzTian Ping, 35 years.
Thanks to brainwashed fools like you, this is what Vietnamese women are looking for and many not finding decent lives.

So go on believing in your communist leadership and how they rule the country. They turned many Vietnamese women into something far worse.

Maybe you don't know but I'm a staunch supporter of exterminating/exporting certain undesirable genes/group of people out of Viet Nam's gene pool. We alrady
If it is 'garbage history', then why is the Viet Minh continues to downplay that bit today ?

It is too late, little girl. The truth is out thanks to the Internet. For too long, the commies deceived the world with the lie that it was the US and France who returned France to Viet Nam. Now the truth is out for all to see. Your communists leaders are slowly dying off. Ho Chi Minh City will be called Sai Gon again. Right now, only government hacks call the city 'Ho Chi Minh City' and you know it.

Here is the reality...

Ghana News - Anas' undercover story: Trafficked and abused - how girls were sold from one trafficker to the other

Thanks to brainwashed fools like you, this is what Vietnamese women are looking for and many not finding decent lives.

So go on believing in your communist leadership and how they rule the country. They turned many Vietnamese women into something far worse.
It's garbage that's why the Viet Minh downplay it If it's not garbage, why no one in Viet Nam believes in your crap?

Don't blame the communist for turning you guys into a stateless exiles. You deserted your comrade and hopped on the U.S carrier on April 30th, 1975. Your cowardice is the reason why you have crocodile tears for these traffic Viet women. These Viet women are thanking losers and cowards like you for not staying to fight for cheap democrappy instead of hopping on the U.S carrier LOL

Viet Nam government will never let Viet Kieu to come back Viet Nam and start a revolution, Viet Cong lost over 2 millions life to win a civil war in Viet Nam, they will never let their power taken away from them.

This guy gambit is a joke, a deserter who deserted South Viet Nam and his comrades and hopped on the U.S carrier on April 30th, 1975 to run away and not staying to fight the commie. The U.S military really makes a mistake of allowing a deserter like this guy to join their military especially the U.S has a slogan that they never leave their comrade behind.

Alot of Viet Kieu in Little Saigon still daydream one day they return Viet Nam and rule Viet Nam.

This guy gambit is a joke, a deserter who deserted South Viet Nam and his comrades and hopped on the U.S carrier on April 30th, 1975 to run away and not staying to fight the commie. The U.S military really makes a mistake of allowing a deserter like this guy to join their military especially the U.S has a slogan that they never leave their comrade behind.

I agree with you on that. My grandfather fought the commie and then later died of cancer because he refused to stay at a commie hospital. I don't desert Vietnamese people. It is not to late to change things if you believe in a better life. Just unite people and fight for what you want. 2 millions died but more will die if you don't do anything to make the country a better place.

presenting gifts to agricultural machinery centre representatives in Ibaraki
may.jpg

visiting an agricultural centre in Ibaraki
yCqE3IWE.jpg

here's a GDP comparison between two countries.
Vietnam - $156 billion
Japan - $6 trillion

That's a huge gap. Wtf Vietnam? why you're so poor!!
Even most of the poor in Vietnam do not need to sleep on the street, but have a shelter or house. They have enough to eat, running water, electricity and heath care. The cost of living in Japan is extemely expensive, but cheap in Vietnam.

GDP number is mostly a subject for manipulation of the government.

Last edited:
Even most of the poor in Vietnam do not need to sleep on the street, but have a shelter or house. They have enough to eat, running water, electricity and heath care. The cost of living is in Japan is extemely expensive, but cheap in Vietnam.

It was sarcasm, but it offended a bunch of ppl here.

Even most of the poor in Vietnam do not need to sleep on the street, but have a shelter or house. They have enough to eat, running water, electricity and heath care. The cost of living is in Japan is extemely expensive, but cheap in Vietnam.

It's still a number to look at. It's a measure of wealth. Just saying we need to catch up.

Alot of Viet Kieu in Little Saigon still daydream one day they return Viet Nam and rule Viet Nam.
NO, only the older generation, who served as soldiers or officials in the former Republic of Vietnam. Their offspring do not want revolution or chaos in Vietnam.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom