What's new

In photos: Vietnamese president’s visit to Japan

Get lost, you oversea refugee. You don't even have a country to rule to begin with.

Human right, freedom blah blah those cheap shiet take your rant somewhere else.

Lol, why you're so mad bro? Why can't you admit the fact that Vietnam is still poor? That's a fact so get your head around it.

Get lost, you oversea refugee. You don't even have a country to rule to begin with.

Human right, freedom blah blah those cheap shiet take your rant somewhere else.

What rant? that's a fact. You're so mad bro. Why you trippin? oh right, you must be tiny.

Lol, why you're so mad bro? Why can't you admit the fact that Vietnam is still poor? That's a fact so get your head around it.
You should get one fact straight that you are a loser. You don't even have a South Viet Nam to rule. Talking about Viet Nam as a poor country as supposed to a bunch of losers living in exile without a country is quite ironic

What rant? that's a fact. You're so mad bro. Why you trippin? oh right, you must be tiny.
What would I be mad at a refugee loser? Are you going to fight for Viet Nam's freedom and democrappy on a forum like PDF? Please go ahead. I enjoy seeing a clown

You should get one fact straight that you are a loser. You don't even have a South Viet Nam to rule. Talking about Viet Nam as a poor country as supposed to a bunch of losers living in exile without a country is quite ironic

Living in exile? lol why you hating brah? A loser? why am I a loser? You sound more of a loser to me because you got beef with me little man.

What would I be mad at a refugee loser? Are you going to fight for Viet Nam's freedom and democrappy on a forum like PDF? Please go ahead. I enjoy seeing a clown

Haha, a clown like yourself? You took offense to being poor bro. It means you don't like to live like a poor person. Don't be a hypocrite. If you don't like being poor, then do something about it instead of being offended by it. Grow a brain junior.

Living in exile? lol why you hating brah? A loser? why am I a loser? You sound more of a loser to me because you got beef with me little man.

Haha, a clown like yourself? You took offense to being poor bro. It means you don't like to live like a poor person. Don't be a hypocrite. If you don't like being poor, then do something about it instead of being offended by it. Grow a brain junior.
Are you still stupid? Calling Viet Nam as a poor country from a bunch of losers who lost the war and living in exile? That's why you guys are clowns

Are you still stupid? Calling Viet Nam as a poor country from a bunch of losers who lost the war and living in exile? That's why you guys are clowns

hahahaha? calling me stupid makes you feel smarter doesn't it? oh okay, did I hurt your little feelings? probably, but you're so easily offended it's funny. And you're tripping and mad all over your keyboard, please stop it. You're busting my nuts. How are we clowns? Vietnam is still poor compared to the world and I'm being optimistic but you failed to realize. I accept reality, whereas you are offended by reality. I'm glad Vietnam united as a country, and glad US didn't take part of it. But what pisses me off is your government fail to fight corruption and improve standard of living. Not to mention your incompetent government took so much bribe money and bankrupt foreign investments. It has gotten better but time will tell. Vietnam is still poor. Does that hurt? :omghaha:

Without foreign investments into Vietnam, our people will remain poor. Without research and development, you will rely on foreign technologies where they will rip you off. All the money your government spend on military equipment from Russia will soon become obsolete in the future and you will spend millions of dollars to maintain it. If you want to leap ahead, you need to gain knowledge.

Last edited:
hahahaha? calling me stupid makes you feel smarter doesn't it? oh okay, did I hurt your little feelings? probably, but you're so easily offended it's funny. And you're tripping and mad all over your keyboard, please stop it. You're busting my nuts. How are we clowns? Vietnam is still poor compared to the world and I'm being optimistic but you failed to realize. I accept reality, whereas you are offended by reality. I'm glad Vietnam united as a country, and glad US didn't take part of it. But what pisses me off is your government fail to fight corruption and improve standard of living. Not to mention your incompetent government took so much bribe money and bankrupt foreign investments. It has gotten better but time will tell. Vietnam is still poor. Does that hurt? :omghaha:
No where as hurtful as a bunch of losers who live in exile and have no "poor" country to rule. Does it hurt?:sleep:

:omghaha:

Without foreign investments into Vietnam, our people will remain poor. Without research and development, you will rely on foreign technologies where they will rip you off. All the money your government spend on military equipment from Russia will soon become obsolete in the future and you will spend millions of dollars to maintain it. If you want to leap ahead, you need to gain knowledge.
A bunch of losers with no country to rule don't have any credibility in teaching anyone how to rule a country:sleep:

A bunch of losers with no country to rule don't have any credibility in teaching anyone how to rule a country:sleep:

Aww, you're so cute when you're mad. :)

You know what's funny? I can have dual citizen with Vietnam and Oversea :) so I do have two countries, missy.

Right...And how well did the commies run Viet Nam since 1975 ?

The last time I returned to Viet Nam, it turned out that most of the people, probably including YOU, were borned after the war. So what do you know about the war ? Nothing except what the commies chose to spoon fed you. During the 1980s, the country was desperate for foreign investments, particularly from the Japanese and the South Koreans. Today, it is from the Americans. So look in the mirror to see the real loser.

Don't flirt with me please because I'm not the girl in my avatar:p:

But you sure talk like one though. That's scary. I guess I don't need to be easy on you. My mercy cap is off.

Right...And how well did the commies run Viet Nam since 1975 ?

The last time I returned to Viet Nam, it turned out that most of the people, probably including YOU, were borned after the war. So what do you know about the war ? Nothing except what the commies chose to spoon fed you. During the 1980s, the country was desperate for foreign investments, particularly from the Japanese and the South Koreans. Today, it is from the Americans. So look in the mirror to see the real loser.

I think she is a girl, I'm not sure though. I'm confused.

I think she is a girl, I'm not sure though. I'm confused.
I could have had any Viet girl. If this person is a woman, for all I know, she could be one of the many girls I met who propositioned me to get her out of the economic shithole that is Viet Nam.

I could have had any Viet girl. If this person is a woman, for all I know, she could be one of the many girls I met who propositioned me to get her out of the economic shithole that is Viet Nam.

She could be the daughter of the great general of Vietnam. Brainwashed. Did you see the movie "The Wrath Of Vajra"? so it's kind of like that.

Back
Top Bottom