What's new

In Naval War With China, India Would Be No Pushover

images
..enough said.
Abay Akhand Chutiye GammaX is Chinese company not Randian
http://www.gammaxbicycle.com/

positively a false flagger no doubt.
saying a stinky bharti who is flying 2 US flags lmao

China will be the looser in case of a war with India....and that too a bad looser.

Apart from the militarily, economically and geopolitically China will also be the looser, and foremost among all: China can forget about Belt and Road project...the pet project of Xi.

By your same logic, India will launch Agnis at PLAN vessels while they are in dock because google gave them the location?
Your dumbass doesn't deserve a reply. take my 50cents and go.

Agni is not designed to hit ships.lol
It is for hitting large targets like a city with nuke.

You guys never stop boasting... Lol keyboard warriors..

How this is consider as boasting, I just offer some perspective over how DF-21D can be effective solution to erase Indian navy with merely 14 billions...which is peanut consider that we have trade surplus over 60 billions annually with India.

Agni is not designed to hit ships.lol
It is for hitting large targets like a city with nuke.

:rofl::rofl: you know why I made Indian similar offer for them to use their agni to counter our warships

China will be the looser in case of a war with India....and that too a bad looser.

Apart from the militarily, economically and geopolitically China will also be the looser, and foremost among all: China can forget about Belt and Road project...the pet project of Xi.

Lol, empty statement to claim that we shall be the loser...economically, military and geographically are all in our favor, sure I have no doubt that you Indians sleep with a Bollywood action movie dream that China is loser, we can't prevent you guys from have such dream.

How this is consider as boasting, I just offer some perspective over how DF-21D can be effective solution to erase Indian navy with merely 14 billions...which is peanut consider that we have trade surplus over 60 billions annually with India.

:rofl::rofl: you know why I made Indian similar offer for them to use their agni to counter our warships

Lol, empty statement to claim that we shall be the loser...economically, military and geographically are all in our favor, sure I have no doubt that you Indians sleep with a Bollywood action movie dream that China is loser, we can't prevent you guys from have such dream.

I hope you earned your 50cents today... Come back tomorrow..

Indeed Indian defense minister like to claim that this is 2017 India and not 1962 India, it's nice to troll them back, Pakistan 2017 is not Pakistan 1971..good one :tup::lol:
1962 India had military advantage over China. Not sure why Indian minister said that. 2017 India is much weaker than China.

Abay Akhand Chutiye GammaX is Chinese company not Randian
http://www.gammaxbicycle.com/

saying a stinky bharti who is flying 2 US flags lmao
Indian claim Google as Indian company. Enough said.

Now now..Junkman...did I offend your yellow ego!..Awww..Now go and collect your 2 cents from your MASHTER..We know...Made In China is as good as a condom..use and discard.(One use only)

Still lasted longer than your Indian t 90 which are all going to be sitting ducks in a war. Enjoy your cow piss!

China would get smashed in IOR in a Naval war.
If China actually starts a Naval war, it would be single greatest mistake the Communists will ever make * most probably result in communists being kicked out by Chinese and even break up of China.

China would get smashed in IOR in a Naval war.
If China actually starts a Naval war, it would be single greatest mistake the Communists will ever make * most probably result in communists being kicked out by Chinese and even break up of China.

day dream, read over my posts and you will find the bad taste reality :rofl:

day dream, read over my posts and you will find the bad taste reality :rofl:

Is that why China has already attacked India?
Oops...The commies know better.

They attack India and they will pay heavy price in IOR.
In fact attacking India now would be the worst mistake commies will ever make. It will definitely result in collapse of CCP. Xi will be quartered and hung by Chinese people. Tibet will definitely be free.

There is nothing India has to do. Chinese people will destroy the CCP.

Is that why China has already attacked India?
Oops...The commies know better.

They attack India and they will pay heavy price in IOR.
In fact attacking India now would be the worst mistake commies will ever make. It will definitely result in collapse of CCP. Xi will be quartered and hung by Chinese people. Tibet will definitely be free.

There is nothing India has to do. Chinese people will destroy the CCP.

not quite sure of your statement, i'm wondering who will have the last laugh in IOR, such insecure Indian Navy still need US and Japan as moral support on their national territory water...and tell us how relevant of your navy.

In contrary war with India will only boost CCP reputation, Chinese people will realize a strong CCP and worthy party for people to support it...you get your assessment upside-down.

not quite sure of your statement, i'm wondering who will have the last laugh in IOR, such insecure Indian Navy still need US and Japan as moral support on their national territory water...and tell us how relevant of your navy.

In contrary war with India will only boost CCP reputation, Chinese people will realize a strong CCP and worthy party for people to support it...you get your assessment upside-down.

in IOR India does not need anyone's support.

We will smash Chinese Navy at Malacca straits. Already this particular plan is set in motion, in case China attacks in Dokhlam.

China touches one soldier in Dokhlam or in North, India will do a blockade at Malacca. This is a done deal. Don't even assure India won't do it. India will force China to fight it at Malacca straits.

There is no reputation to boost for CCP. Their reputation is already in tatters after India shows them how toothless & utterly gutless the CCP is.

There is a reason why CCP has not attacked YET.
It might be a good analysis for all the resident Chinese to do.

Touch us in Dokhlam or in North, all your ships will NOT enter Malacca straits.

in IOR India does not need anyone's support.

We will smash Chinese Navy at Malacca straits. Already this particular plan is set in motion, in case China attacks in Dokhlam.

China touches one soldier in Dokhlam or in North, India will do a blockade at Malacca. This is a done deal. Don't even assure India won't do it. India will force China to fight it at Malacca straits.

There is no reputation to boost for CCP. Their reputation is already in tatters after India shows them how toothless & utterly gutless the CCP is.

There is a reason why CCP has not attacked YET.
It might be a good analysis for all the resident Chinese to do.

Touch us in Dokhlam or in North, all your ships will NOT enter Malacca straits.

I'm wondering who will control the Malacca straits, you talk like your navy is superior to PLA navy, it toke Chinese 1 Chinese sub to dock in Sri Lanka to make India frenzy, this just show that your navy is so scare of PLAN...and now you talk about set blockade? :rofl:

As for Dorkhlam, your soldier days are just numbered, you shall witness the massacre for stand on our way but of course that will not prevent you from shouting " come to attack us ...if you dare...coward Chinese...chin chan chon" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom