What's new

In Naval War With China, India Would Be No Pushover

I did not bring in DF-21D as Indians think it does not work.

Without Tibet geographically close to India then Chinese navy in Indian Ocean is a matter of concern, imagine if India reinforce the blockade or sink our ships, it will be hard for China to set sail thousand miles into Indian Ocean to engage Indian's navy but with Tibet geo-strategic location, we can make Indian Navy useless and navy-less.
Sure they can claim that our DF-21D will not effective but nerveless it's more effective than send our ship thousand miles. We're only talk about Navy but India offer a huge high value targets within our cheap artillery and Rocket's range that include their lovely New Delhi where Indian brain is operated...Basically Tibet already hold India as hostage...Indian Navy is just irrelevant for China, few millions Df-21D to sink few hundred millions US destroyers or 2.9 billions Vikramattiya will be a good pay off.

Without Tibet geographically close to India then Chinese navy in Indian Ocean is a matter of concern, imagine if India reinforce the blockade or sink our ships, it will be hard for China to set sail thousand miles into Indian Ocean to engage Indian's navy but with Tibet geo-strategic location, we can make Indian Navy useless and navy-less.
Sure they can claim that our DF-21D will not effective but nerveless it's more effective than send our ship thousand miles. We're only talk about Navy but India offer a huge high value targets within our cheap artillery and Rocket's range that include their lovely New Delhi where Indian brain is operated...Basically Tibet already hold India as hostage...Indian Navy is just irrelevant for China, few millions Df-21D to sink few hundred millions US destroyers or 2.9 billions Vikramattiya will be a good pay off.
How? The IOR is a busy ocean. How are you going to find those Indian ships in the IOR? From what base are you going to get your recon? Because , before you launch your magic missiles, you have to find the Indian navy's fleets as to getting the proper coordinates for the missiles.

How? The IOR is a busy ocean. How are you going to find those Indian ships in the IOR? From what base are you going to get your recon? Because , before you launch your magic missiles, you have to find the Indian navy's fleets as to getting the proper coordinates for the missiles.

how about Indian navy docking at your shipyard? your ships will have no time to react to the DF-21D. we have real time sat monitoring all Indian navy activities, we can vitually track all Indian combatant ship or merchant ship near your territory water.

this is only civilian resolution and you can expect military version will have even better resolution, ship is 10 or 20 time of car's size, so imagine those moving cars as ship, how hard for China to track them ?

Last edited:
how about Indian navy docking at your shipyard? your ships will have no time to react to the DF-21D. we have real time sat monitoring all Indian navy activities, we can vitually track all Indian combatant ship or merchant ship near your territory water.

this is only civilian resolution and you can expect military version will have even better resolution, ship is 10 or 20 time of car's size, so imagine those moving cars as ship, how hard for China to track them ?
lol, there are a lot of ships in the dock. Do you have mental problem? Docks are congested. you'll more likely hit civilian ships or dock buildings. You really live in a magical world, don't you?

are you saying that we can't differentiate combatant ships to civilian ships?:D
Yes. I'm saying a missile's seeker usually can not tell the difference between a 5000 ton frigate or cargo vessel. Thats exactly what i'm saying.
If you are intended to bomb Indian ships in their docks, whats stopping India from dropping dumb warheads at Chinese naval docks? You talk too much smack with out a beginners understanding to battles. Look up Kargil conflict. The difficulties involved.

Yes. I'm saying a missile's seeker usually can not tell the difference between a 5000 ton frigate or cargo vessel. Thats exactly what i'm saying.
If you are intended to bomb Indian ships in their docks, whats stopping India from dropping dumb warheads at Chinese naval docks? You talk too much smack with out a beginners understanding to battles. Look up Kargil conflict. The difficulties involved.

Since we're the one who will set the target for Df-21D to lock on...we will have already decide the fate of your warship before hand...any your civilian cargo ship will be not harm unless Indian navy has intention to harass our cargo in international water. And sure go ahead ..why not since we use DF-21D to deal with Indian Navy, it's fair for you can use your Agni to target our far far away warships :D.

Regardless if i'm beginner or not, I'm just offer solution to China's India problem :lol:, Assuming that DF-21D cost 7 millions, 14 billions will equipped China a 200 chances to sink or damage Indian warship and with conservative estimation of 50% error, China still able to sink or damage 100 warships...how many warships India possessed in total? is India navy worth more than 14 billions?

Since we're the one who will set the target for Df-21D to lock on...we will have already decide the fate of your warship before hand...any your civilian cargo ship will be not harm unless Indian navy has intention to harass our cargo in international water. And sure go ahead ..why not since we use DF-21D to deal with Indian Navy, it's fair for you can use your Agni to target our far far away warships :D.

Regardless if i'm beginner or not, I'm just offer solution to China's India problem :lol:, Assuming that DF-21D cost 7 millions, 14 billions will equipped China a 200 chances to sink or damage Indian warship and with conservative estimation of 50% error, China still able to sink or damage 100 warships...how many warships India possessed in total? is India navy worth more than 14 billions?
By your same logic, India will launch Agnis at PLAN vessels while they are in dock because google gave them the location?
Your dumbass doesn't deserve a reply. take my 50cents and go.

I think in the opening stages of a war, once india's capital ships <8 are gone, the navy is gone except for submarines which require a thorough preemptive strike

Last edited:
I think in the opening stages of a war, once india's capital ships <8 are gone, the navy is gone except for submarines which require a thorough preemptive strike
Easier that is put a pipe from China and drain all the water from Indian ocean with Chinese $.50 army's tech

You guys never stop boasting... Lol keyboard warriors..

lol, there are a lot of ships in the dock. Do you have mental problem? Docks are congested. you'll more likely hit civilian ships or dock buildings. You really live in a magical world, don't you?

They got brainwashed with CCP ps, leaked pics and rumours... Their life run after 1 warning 3 rumours 4 leaked pics on daily basis..

Back
Top Bottom