What's new

In Kabul, Tillerson sets the tone for Pakistan visit

What did we expect him to say when he’s in Afghanistan and standing next to that loserc mayor of Kabul . Same as when they are visiting India Americans know how to play these idiots just scream Pakistan .

yea take a hike tilly. Have been hearing threats for over a decade.

Another thing how is isis being lifted from Levant and placed in afghanistan. or rather being copy and pasted.

yea take a hike tilly. Have been hearing threats for over a decade.

Another thing how is isis being lifted from Levant and placed in afghanistan. or rather being copy and pasted.

More specifically in Tora Bora. Funny how the US isn't bombing the shit out of it like they were in 2001. ISIS captured it a while ago.

More specifically in Tora Bora. Funny how the US isn't bombing the shit out of it like they were in 2001. ISIS captured it a while ago.

But the cherry on the cake is that they were dropped by helicopters! Even the old barking president has said it which is a huge U turn for him.

The yanks are playing a game they will never win.

Consequences mean trade restrictions,sanctions,no loans from IMF and World Bank and perhaps drone strikes deep inside Pakistan.Is Pakistan read for this?

Consequences mean trade restrictions,sanctions,no loans from IMF and World Bank and perhaps drone strikes deep inside Pakistan.Is Pakistan read for this?

Bharatis have been waiting for this for several decades. I hope this happens just so they can start jerking themselves off and so that they can f*ck off about it.

The tone of US recently has been more friendly. US has no choice but to work with Pakistan.

"Face consequences" part might be from cheap media across the border

The problem is the USA isn't!!! Even Ghani, who's paid to blame Pak 24/7, is now saying Russia is on a revenge mode!!!! And, what a warm up match they're putting!!! The US media has been reporting it all along!!! Is it the time to lose Pak now????

Personally I think its time to call the bluff..

Either I will conquer Constantinople or Constantinople will conquer me

Sultan mehmat fatih

drones came and killed afghans inside Afghanistan and those killed were head of TTP and JUA. so better say it again.

Real players since the American occupation of Afghanistan are numerous Afghan warlords themselves who are too used to dollars. As of now they simply don't want to let go of this من و سلویٰ.

Both engage TTP, JUA and others as their double agents to carry out their well planned missions in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

It is American way of saying Thanks. First using them and then eliminating them by what ever means including drone strikes.

At least this keeps the heat on.. serves as an excuse for Americans to extend their stay for as long as they wish.

I am afraid our general is just saying what he has to say. No direct link to the increased drone strikes.

Back
Top Bottom