What's new

In Iran, you can marry your 13-year-old adopted child!

A question from where that magical 18 years of age come ?

strangely when it come to age of consent many countries even the ones you guys
consider modern go as down as 13 year and you say god its being modern and gave
the female freedom . but if a country come and say if you want to give consent you
must be married so if there is a child his/her parentage and rights be clear, you guys
moan and cry it's barbarism and backwardness .

Minimum Legal Age of Consent - Female

Guess it's one way to know the hypocrites .

by the way look at it even in holy USA 18 is not that magical , in some states court can allow marriage as young as 14 or even younger in case of pregnancy. (well s having sex with the girl of the age under 16 will grond you long term I wonder who the girl is going to marry to ?)
Age of marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In order to safeguard on crazy rule of veils they are making another crazy rule.
Height of craziness, they should wake up and see if they are still in 1000yrs in past.
Societies have changed, peoples outlook towards life and females have changed.
And if they are going to try to keep following certain practices of gone era, they will have to erect illogical laws to keep up with it.
Iranian legal system has some crazy obsession with women's veils. No girl, not even a foreigner is allowed to go outside without some sort of hijab. Many years ago, a european high-level diplomat was barred from leaving her plane because she categorically refused to take on hijab. :)

A question from where that magical 18 years of age come ?

strangely when it come to age of consent many countries even the ones you guys
consider modern go as down as 13 year and you say god its being modern and gave
the female freedom . but if a country come and say if you want to give consent you
must be married so if there is a child his/her parentage and rights be clear, you guys
moan and cry it's barbarism and backwardness .

Minimum Legal Age of Consent - Female

Guess it's one way to know the hypocrites .

by the way look at it even in holy USA 18 is not that magical , in some states court can allow marriage as young as 14 or even younger in case of pregnancy. (well s having sex with the girl of the age under 16 will grond you long term I wonder who the girl is going to marry to ?)
Age of marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Age of consent is equal here in the WEST, be it 18 or 16. We don't set different rules for boys and girls. Is it allowed for a boy as young as 13 to marry a woman as old as 33 in Iran? Or this rule is reserved for girls alone?

By the way it's not a law yet . that's why we have guardian council , every body can go to Parliament , but for being appointed to guardian council you must be a lawyer or cleric and even not any lawyer or cleric but a high profile one.
if they approved the low then come and say its good or bad.

Iranian legal system has some crazy obsession with women's veils. No girl, not even a foreigner is allowed to go outside without some sort of hijab. Many years ago, a european high-level diplomat was barred from leaving her plane because she categorically refused to take on hijab. :)

Age of consent is equal here in the WEST, be it 18 or 16. We don't set different rules for boys and girls. Is it allowed for a boy as young as 13 to marry a woman as old as 33 in Iran? Or this rule is reserved for girls alone?
you are very misinformed if you think age of consent in all of western countries is 18, look at the link i posted and you still didn't told me from where 18 years old come ?

you are very misinformed if you think age of consent in all of western countries is 18, look at the link i posted and you still didn't told me from where 18 years old come ?
Age of consent is not equal here in the West. For example, individual American states set their own age of consent independently:
b574.gif

Age of consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its astonishing how some Iranian lawmakers believe a child, 13 year old of age or less is independent enough to consent on his / her life's most important decision to marry!!!

Back
Top Bottom