What's new

In Iran, you can marry your 13-year-old adopted child!

No, actually much worse. In US, this disgusting practice of paedophilia is actually banned and sexual offenders are sentenced to many years in jail without parole. In Iran, this activity is not only legalized, but actually promoted. How disgusting is that?
Cut the crap bro. How the hell is that Paedophilia? So according to you, 21% of Pakistanis are Paedophiles?

This practice is much much much more common in Pakistan, Afghanistan than it is in Iran.

Pakistan - Child Marriage Around The World. Girls Not Brides

It is estimated that 21% of girls in Pakistan are married before the age of 18.

Child marriage in Pakistan is connected with tradition, culture, and customary practices. It sometimes involves the transfer of money, settlement of debts or exchange of daughters (Vani / Swara or Watta Satta) sanctioned by aJirga or Panchayat (council of elders from the community).

Child marriage in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The practice of child, early and forced marriage is widespread and occurs in all regions of Pakistan, with the highest prevalence in the Sindh Province. It disproportionately affects the girl child.

Cut the crap bro. How the hell is that Paedophilia? So according to you, 21% of Pakistanis are Paedophiles?

This practice is much much much more common in Pakistan, Afghanistan than it is in Iran.

Pakistan - Child Marriage Around The World. Girls Not Brides

It is estimated that 21% of girls in Pakistan are married before the age of 18.

Child marriage in Pakistan is connected with tradition, culture, and customary practices. It sometimes involves the transfer of money, settlement of debts or exchange of daughters (Vani / Swara or Watta Satta) sanctioned by aJirga or Panchayat (council of elders from the community).

Child marriage in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The practice of child, early and forced marriage is widespread and occurs in all regions of Pakistan, with the highest prevalence in the Sindh Province. It disproportionately affects the girl child.

Child marriage IS Legalized Paedophilia, just like forced marriage between adults is legalized rape. This practice is quite common in whole of South Asia, as well as many Muslim majority countries.

You find the practice of two adults having sex comparable to an adult having sex with a child?
Yeah, its so funny, its actually insane.

Child marriage IS Legalized Paedophilia, just like forced marriage between adults is legalized rape.

Well then, you should be worried about your country first. There is a difference between Iran and Pakistan:

In Iran it's the Islamist lawmakers trying to legalize it, while child marriage is very rare among people (ironically, child marriage above 12 years old is mostly practiced in Baluchestan region, near Pakistan border, while it is totally rare in other areas of Iran, perhaps except very remote villages in some areas). While in Pakistan, it is widely practiced among people, even if it is not legalized.

So some Pakistanis in this thread acting like they are totally shocked is just too pathetic. As expected, only Iran-hater group reacted to this.

In Iran it's the Islamist lawmakers trying to legalize it, while child marriage is very rare among people (ironically, child marriage above 12 years old is mostly praxticed in Baluchestan region, near Pakistan border, while it is totally rare in other areas of Iran, perhaps except very remit villages in some areas). While in Pakistan, it is widely practiced among people, even if it is not legalized.
I am fully aware of the prevalence of child marriages in Pakistan, as well as other parts of the world. The issue on hand is not how common it is, rather if this disgusting practice is punishable by law, or actually allowed by law.

So some Pakistan in this thread acting like they are totally shocked is just too pathetic. As expected, only Iran-hater group reacted to this.
I don't hate Iran. I love Iranian people from all my heart. I was just shocked about this yet-to-be-made "Islamic" law which is way too paedophilic and incentous in nature.

I am fully aware of the prevalence of child marriages in Pakistan, as well as other parts of the world. The issue on hand is not how common it is, rather if this disgusting practice is punishable by law, or actually allowed by law.

Is it punishable in Pakistan? If yes, then why 21% of population is doing it?

This bill started a big controversy in Iran, and most probably, it won't be legalized. I do agree, we have some retarded Islamists to deal with, by thank God, this practice is not common in Iran, unlike neighboring countries. And it is getting rare which year passing by. 50 years ago, it was more common maybe.

------------------------

Another thing to note: Some of Prophet Muhammad's wives were under 10. So you are either going to accept all of Islam or reject all of it, not just some parts of it. I'm telling you the reality of Islam. Actually 13 years old is still much better than less than 10 years old.

OMG

Strongly against this law, and they should have atleast think once for that little child who would think that guy as her father all her childhood. Highly condemn this law. Just shocking. :hitwall::crazy:

I don't know what's going on with iranian and saudi mullahs.

Another thing to note: Some of Prophet Muhammad's wives were under 10. So you are either going to accept all of Islam or reject all of it, not just some parts of it. I'm telling you the reality of Islam. Actually 13 years old is still much better than less than 10 years old.
I don't give a damn about how old Holy Prophet's wives were. We are no longer living in 7th century Arabia. Welcome to the 21st century where the rule of science, logic and rationality prevails over religious dogma. All scientific studies on the issue states the same that underage sex is catastrophic for a human being's future life. And if it's enforced, then it has even more severe consequences.

They are all just a bunch of perverts claiming to be Islamic experts.

First of all, it's completely legal in Islam to do that, although I strongly reject it.

Is it legalized by Koran or Hadith? If by Koran, can you still be a Muslim even after rejecting it? I really wonder.

I am worried about your safety after this post in that case considering the current situations

Strongly against this law, and they should have atleast think once for that little child who would think that guy as her father all her childhood. Highly condemn this law. Just shocking. :hitwall::crazy:

Before playing shocked and surprised, maybe it's better to take a look at your own home and especially Baluchestan, were child marriage is very common. The thing I hate the most is hypocrisy of people dealing with different matters. Your country has one of the highest rates of child marriage rates in Muslim world for God's sake.

Is it legalized by Koran or Hadith? If by Koran, can you be still a Muslim even after rejecting it? I really wonder.
I don't think if it is even legalized by Koran or Hadith. Rather it is being followed in the footsteps of Holy Prophet who had underage wives.

In order to safeguard on crazy rule of veils they are making another crazy rule.
Height of craziness, they should wake up and see if they are still in 1000yrs in past.
Societies have changed, peoples outlook towards life and females have changed.
And if they are going to try to keep following certain practices of gone era, they will have to erect illogical laws to keep up with it.

Before playing shocked and surprised, maybe it's better to take a look at your own home and especially Baluchestan, were child marriage is very common. The thing I hate the most is hypocrisy of people dealing with different matters. Your country has one of the highest rates of child marriage for God's sake.

I'm condemning the marriage in this type of relation. And Baluchistan is not a paradise, what do you expect? A bad thing is bad everywhere, be it iran or pakistan. Marriage is allowed at that age but marriage in that type of relation is just unethical, it's just unimaginable. That's my point.

Back
Top Bottom