What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just debunk your denial or madokaf or any other Indonesian denial about what happen in 98 and what still happen in Indonesia until now. We have to tell 100% truth not partial truth and play hipocrisy by diverting story.

That's cry baby... and over glorifying ethnicity issue

In Indonesia, violance against the poor and vulnerable part of the society remains unaddressed.
That's fair... and will most probably bring constructive input

Last edited:
That's cry baby...

In Indonesia violance against the poor and vulnerable part of the society remains unaddressed.
That's fair...

Why you think so?

Just because this is only related to chinese victim is cry baby and the other one is for all is fair?

If you think there is still Indonesia violance against the poor and vulnerable part of the society remains unaddressed, please go ahead - start new thread - I will support.

Remember it is not me who start this thread. I only debunk denials.

YEAH HE THINK HE IS SMART

You are cheering other statement but dont dare to face to face arguing with me? what a brave!

I am waiting your evidence or argument showing that the PhD researcher said is wrong. LOLs.

So you believe more on a Kompas reporter/newsman/journalist than PhD researcher who is speaking in Kompasiana forum?

Can you prove that what this researcher explain is wrong? go ahead bring your evidence or any other credible author/researcher/professor that say the opposite that ruin his statement.

If Harvard University professor put his research in the youtube or any less credible media his statement become invalid?

Your brain is amazing :lol:

The root causes has been explained clearly (from the researcher that I brought from Kompasiana, and article LA Times).

As long as the root cause remains, the sentiment anti chinese that could lead to riots will be there.

Totally agree with you for this. :cheers:

We have to respect each other and walk toward better future ... but ... of course without ignoring what happened in the past.

With partially chinese descendant, I have no heart feeling about what happened in 98 or sort, and we forgive! Totally - no feeling of hatred at all.

I just need to debunk those who play denial about what happened in 98, or people that downplay it just like those in page #1,#2. The reality must be told as it is.

I dont crybaby at all nor spew hatred. This is only your prejudice. Which statement that show my hatred here?

I just debunk your denial or madokaf or any other Indonesian denial about what happen in 98 and what still happen in Indonesia until now. We have to tell 100% truth not partial truth and play hipocrisy by diverting story.

Going forward better in peace and tolerance doesnt mean that we have to deny - divert story and bury our head into sand.

Like I said: If you think that PhD researcher in Kompasiana said wrong opinion, please prove it! bring opinion from other researcher that say the opposite. Your assumption/accusation about his opinion cannot ruin his credibility until you can prove him wrong. No matter his opinion is uploaded in youtube, Kompasiana, BBC or New York Times.

lost of thing happen in indonesia from various rebelion, etnic cleansing, etnic riot, topple dictator, and many more
98 is awful but you know more awful than 98? sampit tragedy thats shit is pure savagery far more awful than chinese in 98, even you can see magic shit, head chopped of, human brain in blender, but the difference 98 and sampit tragedy is both tribe and victim move along and forgive and dont bring past story to future even little bit

lost of thing happen in indonesia from various rebelion, etnic cleansing, etnic riot, topple dictator, and many more
98 is awful but you know more awful than 98? sampit tragedy thats shit is pure savagery far more awful than chinese in 98, even you can see magic shit, head chopped of, human brain in blender, but the difference both tribe and victim move along and forgive and dont bring past story to future even little bit

Agree.
But admitting the past doesnt mean bringing past into future.

I believe most chinese in Indonesia forgive for what happen in 98. I hope both chinese and native could learn from the past, so that the same wont happen again.

So you think the "sentiment anti chinese" in Indonesia settled?

You believe sort of thing wont happen again in the future?

You claim youtube as credible source (LOLs) to show how some local have simphaty.

But the real credible media is also say the same!

Read the root cause of the riot according to the credible media:

1. Economic domination (social jealousy).
2. Accusation that many chinese are behaving arrogant
3. Bad perception about chinese ethnic.
4. Government policy that put chinese ethnic in the special place.

Those media hate everything => thas my point.
They are provoking => thats my point. Thats the reason why sentiment anti chinese is still latent.

As I said before: the other reason is economic domination by chinese ethnics that they can't accept.
This will be latent as long as chinese ethnic still dominate Indonesian economic.

Learn from our past, learn from Malaysian cases. Malaysia face the similar problem.

kompasiana is not news portal from a credible media company, anyone can write anything they want there.

thats my point too, yet you use those article to justify your argument about "most" non chinese indonesian have sentiment towards chinese indonesian.
im very aware that xenophobe is still strong in our country but not just for tiong hwa but every others etnicity who gain success at other place. remember ( sampit, ambon, papua),
but the situation now is getting better over the years. a small hickup do not erase all of our achievement today.

do you know in the place that a chinese indonesian is consider native such as bangka, belitung, pontianak, palembang etc, this thing never happen
do you have a faith in our country ? i have.

That's cry baby... and over glorifying ethnicity issue

In Indonesia violance against the poor and vulnerable part of the society remains unaddressed.
That's fair... and will most probably bring constructive solution

You will be cry baby one day.
Chinese has not been in war for 20 years. We even can't wait for tomorrow go to kill animals in Indonesia.

kompasiana is not news portal from a credible media company, anyone can write anything they want there.

Anyone can writhe anything in Kompasiana yeah ... have you read who is writing there?
PhD researcher verified by Kompasiana you said random anyone?

Why dont you bring any credible article that saying that Indonesia has no more sentiment on chinese because the root cause has been settled/dissapeared?

thats my point too, yet you use those article to justify your argument about "most" non chinese indonesian have sentiment towards chinese indonesian.

Most?
When did I say most? it seems you are still not good at twisting someone's argument.

im very aware that xenophobe is still strong in our country but not just for tiong hwa but every others etnicity who gain success at other place. remember ( sampit, ambon, papua),
but the situation now is getting better over the years. a small hickup do not erase all of our achievement today.

I know that, I dont deny that.
Getting better yes, but do you understand the meaning of "bitter sweet"?

do you know in the place that a chinese indonesian is consider native such as bangka, belitung, pontianak, palembang etc, this thing never happen
do you have a faith in our country ? i have.

I know.
Have you read my argument?

Remember it is not me who start this thread. I only debunk denials.
You didn't start the thread, but you are a cheerleder, and keep promoting the idea that Chinese Indonesian are under constant threat in Indonesia. While in fact, it's everybody problems, and Indonesia is keep improving.

I am waiting your evidence or argument showing that the PhD researcher said is wrong. LOLs.
Your brain is messed up, that's why it's so hard for you to comprehend what other people said.

You will be cry baby one day. Chinese has not been in war for 20 years. We even can't wait for tomorrow go to kill animals in Indonesia.
Shut up you Insecure and frail chinese lackey! I'll go put some hot rod into your skull myself!

Agree.
But admitting the past doesnt mean bringing past into future.

I believe most chinese in Indonesia forgive for what happen in 98. I hope both chinese and native could learn from the past, so that the same wont happen again.

dude i want to ask you if china mainland attack indonesia, and your motherland calling for your duty and service become conscript will you do it?:

You will be cry baby one day.
Chinese has not been in war for 20 years. We even can't wait for tomorrow go to kill animals in Indonesia.

Dont wage war with Indonesia because of people like him.

Indonesian government has good relation with China, and try to improve the situation.
It is radical fascist that try to provoke anti chinese again, but I believe Indonesian Government can handle this. If he is member of radical, doesnt mean whole Indonesia like that.

dude i want to ask you if china mainland attack indonesia, and your motherland calling for your duty and service become conscript will you do it?:

Yes will do.

You didn't start the thread, but you are a cheerleder, and keep promoting the idea that Chinese Indonesian are under constant threat in Indonesia. While in fact, it's everybody problems, and Indonesia is keep improving.

Your brain is messed up, that's why it's so hard for you to comprehend what other people said.

Shut up you Insecure and frail chinese lackey! I'll go put some hot rod into your skull myself!

Your army like a shtt, can you tough one of my fingers when we land there.

I dont deny the improvement.
But you cant deny the root cause still remains, as it is you who deny and downplay the 98 story.

This has shown that it is your brain that is messed up :lol:

He had left safely somewhere, it's Chinese jobs to burning animals, with oil bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom