What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
what fi iam real black problem for you?

No problem at all, just weird, you low IQ gang trolls even can find out Uganda as false flag, that's a very blocked poor nation.

lol... troll seeking attention. :haha:

Just go die will you, it's gonna be a much better world for all.

I will not go die with you, it's you who should go die by my oil bullets.

Ahhh, excuse me for my language.. but that's a proper response for a troll :azn:

Troll?
Do you forget what you wrote in first page of this thread?
https://defence.pk/threads/in-indon...nese-remains-unaddressed.443630/#post-8559567

Your comment about this article: "Good job Indonesia" (related to the riot) is the provoking one.

Furthermore by downplaying the story was provoking antipathy toward you and embberass Indonesia.

Why didn't you said something simpathical, by admitting the story without diverting it, sympathy to the victims then elegantly said regretfulness on what happened and we are improving it? This way you will give good impression on us not the barbaric ones.

I will justify the violence to shut your mouth up for good, you spinless, frail prick. Life is tough and unfair sometimes in Indonesia. Deal with it.
How about many Indonesian treat like 2nd class in Malaysia or Indonesian maid treat like animal in other countries. Will you tell those Indonesian life is tough or unfair, just accept it? Too bad you are torture to death? Will you?

It is certainly more interesting than this grim topic :P

Hey bro, is that you in the picture? :)

Do you have an Indonesianized chinese surname like my buddies in High school? I heard thats because of Suharto policy, is that true?

Yes, We cannot use our Unique Chinese names, because that Stupid Discrimination Law.

Even, we cannot talk openly with our Chinese languange, under that Discrimination law.

Yes, We cannot use our Unique Chinese names, because that Stupid Discrimination Law.

Even, we cannot talk openly with our Chinese languange, under that Discrimination law.

Are these laws still ongoing or its changed now?

had been abolished since 2001 under Gus Dur presidency, because of this he made many enemies from many elements in Indonesia especially Army and Islamist faction

Your comment about this article: "Good job Indonesia" (related to the riot) is the provoking one.
Ahhh, that's your feeble mind playing trick on you. I only said good job, and keep up the good work Indonesia!
Who said i were commenting on riot? My statement was neutral.. and shouldn't be interpreted without any consultation with me.

Furthermore by downplaying the story was provoking antipathy toward you and embberass Indonesia.
Nah, embarrass you most likely. The antipathy is already there... Afterall it's the chinese troll that started all this threat. We're already immune to this kind of provocation.

Why didn't you said something simpathical, This way you will give good impression on us
Why should I? I know this posters intention for trolling from the start. I don't give a damn about them.

Last edited:
Troll?
Do you forget what you wrote in first page of this thread?
https://defence.pk/threads/in-indon...nese-remains-unaddressed.443630/#post-8559567

Why didn't you said something simpathical, by admitting the story without diverting it, sympathy to the victims then elegantly said regretfulness on what happened and we are improving it? This way you will give good impression on us not the barbaric ones.
I do understand your frustration. Prejudice is still more widespread but jokowi central government is trying his best to steer the country in right direction including the Chinese. Jarkarta has a mayor who is Chinese, right?

Ratified after New Order Regime collapse.

But, We are Chinese people is Special.
We never lose our Identity, even with many years of Oppression under Stupid discrimination law.
:smitten:

Thanks to President Abdurrahman Wahid and Megawati Soekarnoputri to abolish that Stupid Discrimination law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom