What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
读我的签名

Don't you think it funny, faking Chinese in some small forum where trolling is for fun can create some war so that they people can have some peaceful time at home? Don't you think it's very low-IQ to create such "scam" and even today, they sill flood into PDF?
A small may brew into mushroom. You never know. CIA is very well trained and coordinate for such operation.

They are sometime smart to execute those strikes from different countries to lead you believe or hate that countries.

Be careful.

Thanks bro. Rich chinese will be more easily go overseas when the symptom of the massive riot detected, but the poor ones are pity, they cant go anywhere.

Indonesia government is certainly cautious and try to cooperate with China for the goodness of our people; but the mean political opponent of our government doesnt care about that or any consequences dealing with China.

They only care about how to rise to power, they will use left side media to provoke our people with sentiment anti chinese to destablize the situation, and alas many religius militant people will certainly be provoked (they long for kalifah, thirsty for pride, fascism in nature, and cannot accept chinese domination on economic of Indonesia)

from what I observe, Indonesia is slowly maturing. Still a long way to go but its moving in the right direction. I do agree of the local small political power vying for power. But as long as central government is sane. It will progress correctly.

A small may brew into mushroom. You never know. CIA is very well trained and coordinate for such operation.

They are sometime smart to execute those strikes from different countries to lead you believe or hate that countries.

Be careful.
Yep..smart...and so easily exposed....they really have some IQ....
I can't disclose here...but I know except those who fake to Chinese, there are some genuine Indonesian flaggers in PDF who belong to that stupid gang....

oh right, it's that scene from this movie, right?

skip to 33:25 for the scene.

bad trolling try. also please clean your own country's filth before even posting troll vids, filth.
Hehe, funny that some Indonesian trying to be nice to Singapore acting like buddy buddy. Go ahead, declare your "Nusantara".

Yep..smart...and so easily exposed....they really have some IQ....
I can't disclose here...but I know except those who fake to Chinese, there are some genuine Indonesian flaggers in PDF who belong to that stupid gang....
Maybe they do it on purpose to lead you to believe another?

Maybe they do it on purpose to lead you to believe another?
读我的签名

Hmmmm

I hope you are not suspecting me.....
读我的签名

In regards to the massacre, things like that happen in Indonesia because of the dominance of the Chinese ethnic group in business. Chinese cannot gain political power but the business class is very dominant and causes envy.

The Dutch also massacred the Chinese Indonesians during the Ming dynasty. Even back then the control of trade and business was in the hands of the Chinese who were much more industrious than the locals.

It just shows that a weak China leads to disrespect of Chinese all over the world.
China strong, overseas Chinese strong

from what I observe, Indonesia is slowly maturing. Still a long way to go but its moving in the right direction. I do agree of the local small political power vying for power. But as long as central government is sane. It will progress correctly.

These radical fascist cannot be maturing, this is about "ideology". And they cannot accept chinese domination on Indonesia economic. And they will provoke the rest.

Maybe if Indonesian chinese become poor and become second class then the so called slowly maturing can happen.

Be careful.

CIA or any other party who want to break Indonesia into parts know how to play in Indonesia.

It is not drugs cocaine or sort , but racism is a potent "devide et impera" tools to break Indonesia into parts and to be conquered.

And sentiment anti chinese is a very good tools to prevent Indonesia close / become under China rising influence.
A very good tool to destablize Indonesia.

Thas why I am saying this kind of riot is very possible to happen again and again in the future.

Last edited:
These radical fascist cannot be maturing, this is about "ideology". And they cannot accept chinese domination on Indonesia economic. And they will provoke the rest.

Maybe if Indonesian chinese become poor and become second class then the so called slowly maturing can happen.

CIA or any other party who want to break Indonesia into parts know how to play in Indonesia.

It is not drugs cocaine or sort , but racism is a potent "devide et impera" tools to break Indonesia into parts and to be conquered.

And sentiment anti chinese is a very good tools to prevent Indonesia close / become under China influence.
A very good tool to destablize Indonesia.
How do you find the Javanese? I believe they are the smartest among all native Indonesian?

I will never forget...
I will never forgive...
China is not what she was like in 1998.
We are not that barbarian country. But If any such thing happens again, I'm 100% sure China will never remain silent and will fight back.

We have seen how Chinese government and those patriotic overseas Chinese in Greece successfully helped thousands of Chinese citizens and other ethic Chinese to evacuate from Libya in such an efficient and effective way, while a lot of western nations simply "forgot" their own nationals in Libya.

I see confidence and competence, as well as the Chinese heart of those Greek Chinese.
They have rented any available hotel, bus, restaurant and planes to ensure the wellbeing and welfare of Chinese from Libya in the Greek Island of Crete. The Chinese government in mainland China and overseas Chinese communities ensured such a successful evacuation before the outburst of Libyan war, which is never seen in history.

If there were another time, history would never repeat.
@Daniel808

Lydia evacuation
View attachment 324856
View attachment 324850 View attachment 324849 View attachment 324855 View attachment 324854 View attachment 324853 View attachment 324852

We will never forget...
We will never forgive...

Thanks so much, my brother @AndrewJin

Yes. We never Forget !
and We will Never Forgive !!

We have same ancestor, we have same blood, and It's a Proud for me and my family, bro.

We are in here, always Proud of our Chinese Blood.
I can Promise you, that We are never Forget of our Motherland.
No matter how long ! We never forget
:smitten:

China Proud.jpg

Nice... keep up the good work, Indonesia.

@pr1v4t33r You Proud of Racial Riots in Indonesia.

LOL..Indonesian Logic :D

It's good to tell other people, how embarrassing is Indonesian Logic is.
Keep it up :lol:

@ Daniel, you should not say something like that if you are Indonesian. Indonesia must be no 1.

How do you find the Javanese? I believe they are the smartest among all native Indonesian?

Javanese is nice people.

However whenever this radical fascist ideology infect, they will show the same pattern no matter they are moron or smart.

@ Daniel, you should not say something like that if you are Indonesian. Indonesia must be no 1.

Javanese is nice people.

However whenever this radical fascist ideology infect, they will show the same pattern no matter they are moron or smart.
It seems Indonesia turns better when Javanese takeover the central government. Don't ever let Sumatra Indonesian in power. I think they are the worst and most racist.

It seems Indonesia turns better when Javanese takeover the central government. Don't ever let Sumatra Indonesian in power. I think they are the worst and most racist.

The same.

Indonesia part that is more safe for chinese are:
  • North Sulawesi
  • Maluku
  • Bali
  • West and central Kalimantan (Dayak tribe majority)
  • Nusa Tenggara
Those are the area where tolerance is higher.

Yes. We never Forget !

We have same ancestor, we have same blood, and It's a Proud for me and my family, bro.

View attachment 325256

In Yemen 2015, we have not just safely evacuated ethnic Chinese but also helped Pakistani, Japanese, British, German, Italian, Indian, etc.
15153U025-2.jpg
15153SF6-6.jpg
14435I955-0.png
14435I359-3.png
14435K361-2.png
14435K4C-1.png
3a392e1f95cad1c89748b8e67b3e6709cb3d51f2.jpg

Sofyan Tan was recently defeated in a run for mayor in the city of Medan, the capital of northern Sumatra. In an interview, the city's first Chinese Indonesian political candidate said opponents waged a campaign to scare voters into believing he would sell the nation to China.

This sort of black campaign is happening now here.

This accusation of selling Indonesia to China is a potent provocation to attack legitimate government.

I dont know whether it is simply the radical fascist? or American CIA is playing this. Or both.

In Yemen 2015, we have not just safely evacuated ethnic Chinese but also helped Pakistani, Japanese, British, German, Italian, Indian, etc.
View attachment 325264 View attachment 325265 View attachment 325266 View attachment 325267 View attachment 325268 View attachment 325270 View attachment 325263

Yes, China Navy is a very strong Navy today.
China's Naval Power is Growing day by day.

Doing Overseas Evacuation Mission, is just a small job for China Navy.
like you said, this is not 1998 again, This is 2016 :coffee: @AndrewJin

China's Navy Type 071 LPD (25,000 Tonnes) will do the Job
Type 071 LPD 11.JPG

Type 071 LPD 12.jpg

While China's Navy Aircraft Carrier (CNS Liaoning) with Black-shark Squadron Fighter (J-15 Fighter) will Cover the Sky from Potential Enemy for Evacuation Forces.

plan-1-jpg.312863

plan-2-jpg.312864

plan-3-jpeg.312865

plan-4-jpg.312866

plan-5-jpg.312867

plan-6-jpg.312868

Whoa!

Hey Andrew can you provide more details of what was going on with Nihonjin?

What was the agenda? Also, do you know which Indonesian forum? I want to look it up and see the source. It was one extremely sophisticated scam.

It is certainly more interesting than this grim topic :P

Yes. We never Forget !

No matter how long ! We never forget

View attachment 325256

Hey bro, is that you in the picture? :)

Do you have an Indonesianized chinese surname like my buddies in High school? I heard thats because of Suharto policy, is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom