What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am talking about the gov driven riot that took place at 1998 in indonesia which was used to divert the other riots that occur at that time.. a cruel political decision and move by an f***up regime. a small part of a big picture that occur at 1998..

you are talking about a non-existence riot that occur at 1998 in indonesia where nothing else happen except the gov order the mass to riot against tionghoa's communities.. and that is the only big picture.

yes we are talking about 2 different things.

which one of us whom are on topic? i'm not entirely sure anymore.

if the thread starter and a few first posters want to talk about what really happen in indonesia at 1998 and focus on the riot that occur toward some tionghoa's communities. then i'm very sure that i'm on topic. and i'm ok with that kind of discussion... it's fine to focus on a small picture as long as you understand the big picture.

if the thread starter and a few first posters want to talk about the non-existence riot in indonesia at 1998 where nothing else happen except the riot towards tionghoa's communities, then i would agree that i'm off topic. and allow me to apologise for that.

"a small part of a big picture that occur at 1998"
I can't forgive any "part", do you understand?! The big picture is Indonesian's fuking business, they are in hell or paradise, it's their own thing. But they rape or kill one Chinese in the riots, it brings Chinese concerns, not to say, it's a mass scale riots against Chinese. You don't need pretend to be Chinese, your dirty trick is easily found.

You'd better have a look at the title / topic. We are talking about 1998 violence agianst Chinese and the serial violence is still unaddressed. If you want to cheerleader the fuking Indonesian reform or whatever achievements, go to other thread. They don't touch a finger of Suhateo, they set fire, rape and kill Chinese. So you think it is reasonable and right Indonesian achievement or poltical reform improvement should be based on damaging Chinese benefits. It's pitiful you agree with it.

Space, you must understand first what happen in 1998. It began with a demonstration against the old regime; Soeharto regime. And to denounce this demonstration (which was bigger and bigger), Soeharto planned to divert the attention to the Chinese Indonesian in Jakarta. But he failed. The demonstrators, who are university students didn't take the bait. So Soeharto gather gangsters to provoke the chaos by attacking the Chinese Indonesian who live in Jakarta. And when the chaos happened, he sent his soldiers to catch the robbers and rioters and kill them.

So what happen to 1998 and previous riots was the responsibility of Soeharto, the head of old regime. And because 1998, he fall from his throne, and a new era called "Reformation Era" born.

And I tell you, one of the demonstrator, a university student who fought for Indonesia Reformation era (and killed because of it) was a Chinese Indonesian student. He was killed when the Regime army shot the students. So it was not the demonstrators (whose majority was university students) who robs the Chinese people, but it was a stratagem by Soeharto to protect his power (to accuse the demonstrators as rioters)

Please read this carefully and understand what I write. Don't ask the same question again and again.

I remember I was in Singapore at the time. I watched it all unfold from beginning to end and finally the fall of Suharto govt itself...and habibie and later gus dur taking over.

A number of Chinese Indonesians came to Singapore (quite wealthy folks). I made good friends with one of them. We never talked about what happened....but I think he was shielded from it anyway to a large degree. But there was definitely unease about the whole matter as our school had many indonesians as well.

Tamil is an ethnicity in India. There are a few Tamil-Indonesians living around Medan area (they even have their temple) descended from some merchants....but Balinese people are NOT tamil....they are mostly Hindu its true....but that is different (its like confusing Taoism with Cantonese etc).

Hope you understand.
The brutality was no better than what could be seen in Nanjing Massacre in 1937.
The difference is, the whole massacre in Indonesia remains unsettled in the international community.
Several main criminals of Nanjing Massacre were executed.
But the criminals of the massacre in Indonesia have not given any punishment, some of them might be in this forum.
Some of them fake to be Chinese in PDF after Nihonjin1051 was expelled, including 90+% of the new members in July and August

Space, you must understand first what happen in 1998. It began with a demonstration against the old regime; Soeharto regime. And to denounce this demonstration (which was bigger and bigger), Soeharto planned to divert the attention to the Chinese Indonesian in Jakarta. But he failed. The demonstrators, who are university students didn't take the bait. So Soeharto gather gangsters to provoke the chaos by attacking the Chinese Indonesian who live in Jakarta. And when the chaos happened, he sent his soldiers to catch the robbers and rioters and kill them.

So what happen to 1998 and previous riots was the responsibility of Soeharto, the head of old regime. And because 1998, he fall from his throne, and a new era called "Reformation Era" born.

And I tell you, one of the demonstrator, a university student who fought for Indonesia Reformation era (and killed because of it) was a Chinese Indonesian student. He was killed when the Regime army shot the students. So it was not the demonstrators (whose majority was university students) who robs the Chinese people, but it was a stratagem by Soeharto to protect his power (to accuse the demonstrators as rioters)

Please read this carefully and understand what I write. Don't ask the same question again and again.

Yes, it's Soehato in order to protect his power, he can do anything unhumanly. Next time, will be Teohato, then Ueohato, Veohato. You as a Chinese justify for their crime against your ethnic, they will damage you in every chance.

The brutality was no better than what could be seen in Nanjing Massacre in 1937.

It was bad and all what happened in Indonesia....but come on it cannot be compared to Nanjing. That is a whole different level.

Pogroms and riots of the scale in Indonesia happen in big countries at different points for various reasons (LA riots, gujarat riots etc etc.)...but few ignite to what can be called a near complete localised genocide for all intents and purposes....like what Nanjing effectively was.

Several main criminals of Nanjing Massacre were executed.
But the criminals of the massacre in Indonesia have not given any punishment, some of them might be in this forum.

Maybe you are right about it. But many japanese scum got away scot free. The few token trials of a few leaders does not amount to much given far greater number and depth of criminals got away scot free compared to this relatively more minor targetted perhaps more politically motivated brutishness in Indonesia.

Like in Nuremberg for the Nazis, some of the head "organisers" got justice.....but vast majority of the actual perpetrators were simply allowed to return to normal lives again.

I saw one documentary where one aged Japanese war criminal was bragging about what he did and that he got away with it smiling while he said it....I never wanted to choke someone so badly...even though he was so old and frail.

I dont think Jakarta riots can really compare to any of the sustained atrocities committed on China by Japan in WW2.

Some of them fake to be Chinese in PDF after Nihonjin1051 was expelled, including 90% of the new members in July and August

I did not know this about Nihonjin. I thought he is just taking a long break. He is still listed as @Aepsilons as not banned.

What happened exactly?

It was bad and all what happened in Indonesia....but come on it cannot be compared to Nanjing. That is a whole different level.

Pogroms and riots of the scale in Indonesia happen in big countries at different points for various reasons (LA riots, gujarat riots etc etc.)...but few ignite to what can be called a near complete localised genocide for all intents and purposes....like what Nanjing effectively was.

Maybe you are right about it. But many japanese scum got away scot free. The few token trials of a few leaders does not amount to much given far greater number and depth of criminals got away scot free compared to this relatively more minor targetted perhaps more politically motivated brutishness in Indonesia.

Like in Nuremberg for the Nazis, some of the head "organisers" got justice.....but vast majority of the actual perpetrators were simply allowed to return to normal lives again.

I saw one documentary where one aged Japanese war criminal was bragging about what he did and that he got away with it smiling while he said it....I never wanted to choke someone so badly...even though he was so old and frail.

I dont think Jakarta riots can really compare to any of the sustained atrocities committed on China by Japan in WW2.

I did not know this about Nihonjin. I thought he is just taking a long break. He is still listed as @Aepsilons as not banned.

What happened exactly?
He is Indonesian, along with many false flaggers here.
He was given a chance to "never come back with some face".
They are from the gang in their local online forum in Indonesia.
They have a big agenda....Let China integrate with Japan and Korea, fight with Anglo-Saxon.
So they themselves will be saved.....

They have a big agenda....Let China integrate with Japan and Korea, fight with Anglo-Saxon.

Oh thats too bad. I liked him...cheerful guy. I never read much of his posts in the serious forums however.

Oh thats too bad. I liked him...cheerful guy. I never read much of his posts in the serious forums however.
Actually you have been always reading him, even now.
He is not one person, but a team...That's why we always find his comments have inconsistent stance and every-changing viewpoints....And most of his comments are copycat from other online articles...

Last edited:
Actually you have been already reading him.
He is not one person, but a team...That's why we always find his comments have inconsistent stance and every-changing viewpoints....And most of his comments are copycat from other online articles...

How was he exposed finally? Some actual Japanese person tried to talk Japanese to him?

I heard that Nihonjin was actually somebody from South East Asia. So he is actually come from Indonesia, and a collective of people from our local online forum? This is surprising. Why the hell somebody pretend to be a person from another country? And not only one person, but a collective of people. And why they pretend to become a Japanese?

Last edited:
I heard that Nihonjin was actually somebody from South East Asia, then he is actually come from Indonesia, and a collective of people from our local online forum? This is surprising. Why the hell somebody pretend to be a person from another country? And not only one person, but a collective of people. And why they pretend to become a Japanese?
They have been sending me scolding emails for a couple of days.....
Their agenda is very complicated....
读我的签名

Yes, it's Soehato in order to protect his power, he can do anything unhumanly. Next time, will be Teohato, then Ueohato, Veohato. You as a Chinese justify for their crime against your ethnic, they will damage you in every chance.

And I am telling you this kind of massacre could happen again if our government is not careful. There are some people here is expecting the kind 98 riot part II.

Chinese in Indonesia has consistently become target in any political havoc or social unrest.

And I am telling you this kind of massacre could happen again if our government is not careful. There are some people here is expecting the kind 98 riot part II.

Chinese in Indonesia has consistently become target in any political havoc or social unrest.
If it happens again. I am sure China will not keep quiet. She is no more the same China in 1998. Now is 2016. Even Indonesia government is very cautious dealing with China. Becos they know China national strength.

Last edited:

@Brainsucker Your this bro is much more sober than you. This is the real situation you are facing. You want to depend on your govt "educate the mass to be civil", "big picture of harmony", they even remain the violence unaddressed, will they do as your wishes, in your favor? Migrate to the area the majority Indonesian don't hate you, or you migrate to a main area establishing a majority community such as Achinese or Bali Hindu. This is the best way you avoid next roits.
Why is it the best way? When you are majority in an area, the gang mobs have no ability of damaging you, you can finish few gang easily. The dirty politics will lose the gang tool, if they directly deploy army to act, you can escape to neighbor nation via land, while Chinese society is push China govt to meddle in via all methods. China in near future also can orgalize a group to counter this situation, if it's necessary, I think China govt will consider to set up a military base in Cambodia, where it is fuking near to Indonesia.
Once Indoensian break out an violence against Chinese, you let them pay big price; one lession isn't enough, you give them one after another prices, till their gang mob is not afraid to play this dangerous card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom